Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? (7282 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Nigerian Girls If U Hate Broke Guys Then U Too Dont Be Broke / Ladies Why Do U Hate Rape So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by Hormoniyi25(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Positive

We got no dm can I send a pm ?
Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 24, 2016
Hormoniyi25:

We got no dm can I send a pm ?
*Nope
....bye smiley
Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by flexyfit(f): 12:07am On May 25, 2016
Damstarr:
as in, its not easy
...I tell u....
Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by tosinjay(m): 12:29am On May 25, 2016
Procrastinating, got host of others but don't need change. Wanna stop procrastinating.
Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by Marryme2016: 12:33am On May 25, 2016
I want to change from bad attitude to good attitude, n from shy to bold smileyI want to change from bad attitude to good attitude, n from shy to bold
Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by Hormoniyi25(m): 6:32am On May 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Nope
....bye smiley

Lol
Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by ziego(m): 7:47am On May 25, 2016
pweetylivia:
lolzzzzzzz...that's your belief

Wait lool.

Ur dp is not quiet at all

U r lying to us abi
Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by Charlieboskie(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2016
Cutehector:
I'm too too sensitive. And I hate that.

I also hate the fact that I could just suddenly delete someone frm my life at dat instant no matter how long we'v known each other...

A lot of other issues I hav

I wish to be carefree
I hate dat am too emotional especially towards d opp sex.
Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by ladycomfort(f): 9:59am On May 25, 2016
My bum. I wish I had a bigger bum. angry
Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by aragonchuks(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2016
I get problem boku
Being shy
My temper

And d one i need to change is my gambling habits
Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by lodphil(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2016
I easily get frustrated
Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by bomasek(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2016
rosalieene:
I hate the fact that I talk a lot. I have tried curbing it but it's not just working. I guess its just my nature.
bae use style check ya mail.
Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by pweetylivia(f): 11:04pm On May 25, 2016
ziego:

Wait lool.
Ur dp is not quiet at all
U r lying to us abi
lolzzz
Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 26, 2016
aragonchuks:
I get problem boku
Being shy
My temper

And d one i need to change is my gambling habits
not only u, bet9ja finished me last week

1 Like

Re: What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance? by Thandobaby(f): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
I actually don't hate anything about myself,l just wish l could be a better person than l am to be more humble n down to earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) / If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? / Maheeda Goes Completely Nude In Bathroom Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.