Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants (2145 Views)

Hope Nigerdelta Militants Are Ready To Avoid Arepo Toasting / Drop Your Weapon Lets Negotiate: Buhari Begs Nigerdelta Militants / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by dnawah(m): 6:33am On May 24, 2016
Pls don't go 4 any negotiation,let them come 4 it.and all or nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Rolings: 6:34am On May 24, 2016
THEY SHOULD NOT AGREE TO ANYTHING SHORT OF GOVERNMENT MEETING ALL THEIR DEMANDS .THEY SHOULD ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE BRAINWASHED BY IPOD TO KEEP ON DESTROYING PIPELINES IN THEIR LAND THEREBY POLLUTING THE ENVIRONMENT WHILE ALL OIL INSTALLATIONS IN IBOLAND REMAINS SAFE AND THE ENVIRONMENT REMAIN CLEAN. INCASE YOU DONT KNOW OIL REVENUE IN THE 2016 BUDGET IS LESS THAN 20% OF THE BUDGET MEANING NIGERIA CAN DO WITHOUT OIL THIS YEAR. INFACT YOU ARE BASTARD HAUSA SLAVE IF YOU AGREE TO DIALOGUE YOU MUST DESTROY ALL PIPES IN NIGET DELTA.
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by loomer: 6:41am On May 24, 2016
Nature8:

Well spoken.. I concur with you..

You be don jazzy?
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nature8(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2016
loomer:

You be don jazzy?

Lol.. Not yet bro, but I'll be like him some day..
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by BeClever: 6:54am On May 24, 2016
TheNonce:

Busy body! Did you not see that the guy only reacted to some yob that insulted him 1st?

You are a biased nitwit!

Just this few words for a whole me.

Have you finished?

1 Like

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by dunkem21(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2016
TheNonce:

Busy body! Did you not see that the guy only reacted to some yob that insulted him 1st?

You are a biased nitwit!

Shut up! Zombie.
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by loomer: 7:25am On May 24, 2016
Nature8:

Lol.. Not yet bro, but I'll be like him some day..

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by BossKratos: 8:23am On May 24, 2016
dunkem21:

Shut up! Zombie.

Cc: SEUN and LALASTICLALA

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by BossKratos: 8:31am On May 24, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
e pain them. turn yourself to mod and ban me, do it quick o.

No one is pained you child! We want to expose issues that are more important than the rants of kids like you! They are always trying to silence the guy even though he is 1 of the stand out monikers that generates traffic for their blog! YOU MUST BE BANNED! You all like claiming you have mod connections! Its time to end it!

Cc; SEUN and LALASTICLALA!
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by 989900B: 8:33am On May 24, 2016
Continue for the next 100 years.
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by DaBullIT(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2016
Ozin:

To the avengers, this is not time to go collect any money like those before you did

Sweet dreams sweety ,
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by BossKratos: 10:26am On May 24, 2016
How come this same moniker called "Beclever" that reported others to you this morning for insulting remarks was allowed to "bow and go" after dropping these gems on this thread?

www.nairaland.com/3121544/avengers-forewarned-forearmed/1#45918624

So nairaland now has clicks of mods and bigots working together?

Cc: lalasticlala, OAM4J and seun!
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by CHANNELStv2020: 10:27am On May 24, 2016
I WILL SAY TO THEM DALU
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by jlinkd78(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2016
Ozin:
Even though I am a wailer and anti-APC I must confess this is a very good step if true by Buhari,better late than never. To the avengers, this is not time to go collect any money like those before you did. This is the time to put the interest of the people of the Niger Delta first. First demand must be total implementation of true Federalism across the country.Release of political prisoners like Nnamdi Kanu, an open investigation into APC presidential campaign funds or release all other people being investigated.Anything short of this is a no no
Great. They must never fall to any bait of financial reward else they become not different from those of d past. They must insist on d unconditional release of Nnamdi Kalu. While I don't subscribe to freedom to Dasuki they shd insist his corruption trial should meet international standard of adjudication. If d NDA shun financial gratification then they will gather more fans to themselves.
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 11:22am On May 24, 2016
jlinkd78:
Great. They must never fall to any bait of financial reward else they become not different from those of d past. They must insist on d unconditional release of Nnamdi Kalu. While I don't subscribe to freedom to Dasuki they shd insist his corruption trial should meet international standard of adjudication. If d NDA shun financial gratification then they will gather more fans to themselves.

True
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by BeClever: 12:16pm On May 24, 2016
BossKratos:
How come this same moniker called "Beclever" that reported others to you this morning for insulting remarks was allowed to "bow and go" after dropping these gems on this thread?

www.nairaland.com/3121544/avengers-forewarned-forearmed/1#45918624

So nairaland now has clicks of mods and bigots working together?

Cc: lalasticlala, OAM4J and seun!

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by BossKratos: 2:14pm On May 24, 2016
"BeClever"

Your friends have been banned so keep deluding yourself! I have decided to fight for those who refuse to hob nob with mods! Till the day you leave nairaland I will ensure you don't make 1 unguarded statement without getting your comeuppance!

Its on!

Cc: mynd44! Lalasticlala and seun!

I can see the bias is real on nairaland!
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2016
BossKratos:

YOU MUST BE BANNED !
WHEN?
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by coolitempa1(f): 2:29pm On May 24, 2016
The president must not cave in to terrorists....they must be identified and then destroyed...
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by BeClever: 4:07pm On May 24, 2016
DONMAYOR19:

WHEN?

The guy is in a world of its own, probably in a world filled with fairies and have refused to come to terms with the current realities of events..

I pity his balancing, god or whom ever adjusted it did a piss-poor job..
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by TheEclectic: 10:20am On May 25, 2016
jerseyboy:
Where is Barcanista? I warned him that he was on the wrong side of history of his people with that pandering bs he wrote against the great Avengers.

Forget that guy. He is not a Niger Deltan but an imposter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuben Abati: Igbo Haters, The Arewa Ultimatum And Our Nation / Am Not For Biafra Donald Trump Opens Up Twitter PICS / Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.