Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People (21853 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians / At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by pongwa(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2016
falseman:

Sorry I have my US passport. Lagos stinks.
e pain am lol
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by pongwa(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2016
DrTims:
[color=#006600][/color]How can one register for the Lassra programme
go to any lcda office near you. take along ur Id and recent phcn bill......datz all!.

I guess they'll ask if you're from lagos sa (ayam not sure though) I never do my own
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by falseman(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2016
mapet:

Does he even have a degree? grin grin

No I sincerely don't have a degree but I'm sure you can't engage me intellectually. You probably went to school for a degree I went to get educated and today I can gladly pay your monthly wages that's if you are not among those carrying placards with their so called PhD.
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Mindfido(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2016
teepsee:
Maybe i should try considering relocating back to lag. After all I was among those that voted him in so why won't i benefit.

But until it start happening and it can be confirmed

By den it will b too late

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by heffem(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2016
RichDad1:
Why always lagos? Chineke why!!!!

It's time me and my blodas from yEast port to lagos ASAP.
If only I know who to get to lagos, I for no wait till Nonso come back in December. cry cry

Abeg somebody help me here. I hear there's a place call OYINGBO for lagos? Can one person explain how to get there from our villa.
Ndabai's compound, anyawu quaters in Ogwuata village
.... Come do wetin for Lagos? Since network service reach ur village, why u no just stay there make u start recharge card runz...
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by mapet: 12:47pm On May 26, 2016
falseman:

No I sincerely don't have a degree but[b] I'm sure you can't engage me intellectually[/b]. You probably went to school for a degree I went to get educated and today I can gladly pay your monthly wages that's if you are not among those carrying placards with their so called PhD.

Chixox grin grin grin grin grin See mentality

1. Why would I even want to engage you intellectually?
2. And your education is laid to waste here
3. You can pay my salary? sure no problem. Does that erase the fact that you thinking lopsidedly?
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Phobia1: 4:59pm On May 26, 2016
darecool:

How many states have you travelled to in the last 3 years? Please try and know Nigeria beyond where you live because some states don't make noise doesn't mean they aren't progressing.
hv bin to all part of d east nd soutsouth except benue nd ph. so u ask me... nd i'll tel ya...
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Phobia1: 4:59pm On May 26, 2016
joseph1832:
This is a welcome development, unlike some who stop by the road and buy beans and expect people to celebrate them.
lol + pormo o.
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Bograd83(f): 6:49pm On May 26, 2016
Interesting
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Stevosty: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2016
What is the latest here? No info?
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by xsanctus(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
please any body with a latest information should update us. Thanks.
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by heavenisreal18: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pls can I still apply ,is the registration still on?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service In Another Illegal Recruitment / Pay Package For Stanbic Bank / Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.