Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? (652 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / Ladies How Do U Feel When U Miss Someone U Love So Much..!! / Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by ticker(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2016
I want to know if it is possible xpecially on the side of the girls
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by AliJohn(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2016
Yah....So far we ar cul wit et
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by Nobody: 9:18am On May 24, 2016
Yes......

smiley

Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by missmary(f): 9:24am On May 24, 2016
undecided yeap.. He's still my bestfrnd
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by whogoscam: 9:24am On May 24, 2016
So you should be enemies? Unto say una breakup? Una for kuku shoot yourself

Rubbish question. Na y dis world is filled with hate
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by vizkiz: 9:25am On May 24, 2016
missmary:
undecided yeap.. He's still my bestfrnd

still a bestie to someone you used to straff?

Then the staffing continues grin
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by missmary(f): 9:27am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

still a bestie to someone you used to straff?

Then the staffing continues grin

grin Nope... Gospel relationship.
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by vizkiz: 9:29am On May 24, 2016
missmary:

grin Nope... Gospel relationship.

gospel relationship? Enlighten me
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by NiRfreak(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2016
yeah.....Emergency Congo shining is real and sweet.....
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by missmary(f): 9:30am On May 24, 2016
Not completely holy but without se.x ... grin
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by Young03(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2016
what kind. of friend
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by osesology(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2016
Yes, but distant friendship is most preferable. If you guys are still close, it will be both dangerous and tempting.
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by dharay99: 10:12am On May 24, 2016
am'a keep saying it, Hell No.
We break up, ionno ur ass aqain.
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by PunkyV(f): 10:19am On May 24, 2016
No. I tried it only one time & it wasnt for me. Every time he told me about what was going on in his life blah blah blah, I realised I truly didnt care how his day went. Total disinterest. Also I couldnt make myself share things about my life with him, so it was a complete waste of time for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by thowbie7ven(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2016
missmary:
Not completely holy but without se.x ... grin
and how is that possible?...
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by eitsei(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2016
It don't always work out especially if the relationship ended in an unpleasant way....

1 Like

Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by bastien: 10:32am On May 24, 2016
And the banging continues..... If my present gf still dey keep contact with her ex, then it's over! sad
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by Ifakiland(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2016
the only reason I'd still be friends with my ex is if I'd still av access to her pvssy...if not pls get d fvck out.
Re: Can U Be A Friend To Someone U Broke Up With? by HaneefahRN(f): 3:32pm On May 24, 2016
Should breaking up turn one to enemies ni Unless one parted on terrible grounds.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Be Afraid To Be Alone. / Shocking! How Popular Pastor Pay Women To Do This / Attention Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.