Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (46268 Views)

Buried Gun Of A Biafran Warlord Exhumed During Excavation / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Dead Body Of An Elderly Woman Lying Helplessly At Ojogbe,ikorodu,lagos(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by cybriz82(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2016
Keep on exposing d strategy next tym dem go land frm air with parachute.
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 24, 2016
oloriooko:
Try attacking her and get your answer cheesy

well.. am on my way to Agatu .. I 'll let u know how it went
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Sijo01(f): 12:14pm On May 24, 2016
The gun even have Africa magic attached to it cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 24, 2016
kechywillz:
Hold that gun well.

This is my rifle,There are many like it,but this one is mine.My rifle is my best friend.I must master it as I master my life.My rifle without me is
useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than I must shoot him before he shoots me.
full metal jacket. private Pile . nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Cannonleo(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2016
MadCow1:
Nice FN-FAL Automatic Rifle...

But if her father is not a Police officer, then he should be arrested as no Private citizen should be found in possession of such a high caliber weapon.
5.62MM WICKEDNESS
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by caesaraba(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2016
abdul4new:
if everyone decides to take up harms at the slightest excuse, then expect the whole country to go up in flames. May God help us.

You call the massacre of hundreds "the slightest excuse?"

3 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by piagetskinner(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2016
If the government of not willing to protect them what do u expect them to do.. ...they have to protect themselves by themselves Abi
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by dragunov: 12:21pm On May 24, 2016
abdul4new:
if everyone decides to take up harms at the slightest excuse, then expect the whole country to go up in flames. May God help us.
Ain't no country going up in no flames nigga. There are countries in the world where everybody wears a gun and all is peaceful. Ever heard of MAD amigo? It makes peace happen.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by kechywillz(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2016
udondeymadt:
full metal jacket. private Pile . nice one!
Men that Ukwu for ur DP make sense o,make i talk true. Na ur babe be dat wink
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by elopee3000(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2016
abdul4new:
until ur brothers from Libya kills every one abi? Ubanka,na only tree hear say them go cut am down and still stand where it stands if human hear u go kill e go run
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by caesaraba(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2016
MadCow1:

But if her father is not a Police officer, then he should be arrested as no Private citizen should be found in possession of such a high caliber weapon.

I hope (and pray) that one day (hopefully soon), you get to be in her shoes. Only then will you understand the error in your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 24, 2016
kechywillz:

Men that Ukwu for ur DP make sense o,make i talk true. Na ur babe be dat wink
haha badt guy. I wish... But na so woman suppose be. portable
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by DaBullIT(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2016
Hypocrites of highest order

If that's not AK 47 , it'll be Mark IV , so tell me , how does a agatu woman come by that ? and they'll be screaming fulani herdsmen carry bazooka
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Oche211(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2016
Game on!!! We are Agatu, we do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us

1 Like

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by DaBullIT(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2016
MadCow1:

It's not just high caliber, it's Military grade, automatic , about 600 rounds per minute and please don't tell me they ( Agatu) or the lady blessing just got that rifle , I call that hypocrisy
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Dcomrade(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2016
Firefire:
V. Good!

grin
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by paix(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2016
I hope that gun will not be a plus for the herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by blaquemyc: 12:42pm On May 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Hypocrites of highest order

If that's not AK 47 , it'll be Mark IV , so tell me , how does a agatu woman come by that ? and they'll be screaming fulani herdsmen carry bazooka
were they carrying Ak 47s before your brothers start using thier pple for shooting practice? If the fulanis can't learn to live in peace with the agatus and other nigerians then pple must learn how to shoot and defend themselves when the need arises.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by oloriooko(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2016
Sempumping:

well.. am on my way to Agatu ..
I 'll let u know how it went
grin safe one way journey grin
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by JuanDeDios: 12:44pm On May 24, 2016
Sempumping:
I hope she can use that thing .
Same thing I'm thinking.
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 24, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Its not even an ordinary rifle, it has been spiritually enhanced.....
lol
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Vomm: 12:52pm On May 24, 2016
The guy behind buhari looks very much like an ipob. Kudos! This na fight to finish

INTERMAN:
Buharriiiiiiii see what u caused
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Mayorjr(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2016
The best manner of defense...... Self defense

1 Like

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CioAngels(f): 1:06pm On May 24, 2016
I think buhari is so pleased with the sleepless nights of the southerners and that of non core northerners with the killings by his libyan tribesmen.
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by MadCow1: 1:14pm On May 24, 2016
caesaraba:

I hope (and pray) that one day (hopefully soon), you get to be in her shoes. Only then will you understand the error in your comments.

What shoes?

Then you start praying doom on me.

Okay.. Let's allow her hold and her people hold on to high powered full automatic weapons because of herdsmen.

Let's also allow herdsmen hold full automatics as well because of wild animals and other threats to their livestock.

Let's allow farmers possess high powered rifles so herdsmen that trespass their games can be shot.

Let's allows drivers own rifles too against highway robbers.

Let's allow every Nigerian hold automatic weapons because we all face one threat or the other.

You are too stupiid even by Internet standards.

May your family find themselves in whatever situation you wish me.

Compound fool.
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by madridsta007(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2016
abdul4new:

Pathetic soul. You describe the massacre of hundreds as, 'slightest excuse'?

Really?
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Flamezreal(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2016
abdul4new:
you called massacre slightest excuse ? Anyway, just to say you too comment on a tread. angry
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by amazingspiderma: 2:02pm On May 24, 2016
After one year of Buhari and APC regime.
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by caesaraba(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2016
MadCow1:

What shoes?

Then you start praying doom on me.

Okay.. Let's allow her hold and her people hold on to high powered full automatic weapons because of herdsmen.

Let's also allow herdsmen hold full automatics as well because of wild animals and other threats to their livestock.

Let's allow farmers possess high powered rifles so herdsmen that trespass their games can be shot.

Let's allows drivers own rifles too against highway robbers.

Let's allow every Nigerian hold automatic weapons because we all face one threat or the other.

You are too stupiid even by Internet standards.

May your family find themselves in whatever situation you wish me.

Compound fool.

Lwkmd! See just how mad (angry) a simple nairaland comment made you abi?
You have no moral right to say my people shouldn't bear arms given the reality of the situation they face, have been facing and will face.
See where I said "reality?" Good. That's something keyboard critics can't get a grasp of sitting comfortably in Daddy's house, eating mummy's food.
So please stick to the Olajumoke and Tonto threads and not these ones. You know nothing about war.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by swtglo(f): 2:29pm On May 24, 2016
Hahahah that's women for you, the mission must be accomplish
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by MadCow1: 2:35pm On May 24, 2016
caesaraba:

Lwkmd! See just how mad (angry) a simple nairaland comment made you abi?
You have no moral right to say my people shouldn't bear arms given the reality of the situation they face, have been facing and will face.
See where I said "reality?" Good. That's something keyboard critics can't get a grasp of sitting comfortably in Daddy's house, eating mummy's food.
So please stick to the Olajumoke and Tonto threads and not these ones. You know nothing about war.

It did not make me mad, I only responded in the same line you made it.

Thankfully, Moral right does not apply in a court of law. If the Laws of the Nation says its illegal to own full automatic weapons, then anyone who owns one (Morally justified or otherwise) is afoul of the law and should be brought to book.

I have also faced my own fair share of incidents surrounding insecurity in the country including robbery, mob lynching and the likes, still does not make it LEGAL for me to take the law into my own hands.

Please cut out the Daddy's house nonsense, its too late to start acting grown uu after that childish drivel you posted in response to my post. I didnt start wishing you ill first, you did. So that high ground ship has sailed.

Sentimentally speaking, everyone who has experienced a traumatic event around insecurity can 'justifiably' own a weapon for self protection.. BUT LEGALLY, they will face the full wrath of the law (experience not withstanding).

Tell me about Tonto Dike and Olajumoke now assuming you can also have that conversation with your head and not your emotions and feelings.. grin

#MadCoww..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by caesaraba(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2016
MadCow1:

It did not make me mad, I only responded in the same line you made it.

Thankfully, Moral right does not apply in a court of law. If the Laws of the Nation says its illegal to own full automatic weapons, then anyone who owns one (Morally justified or otherwise) is afoul of the law and should be brought to book.

I have also faced my own fair share of incidents surrounding insecurity in the country including robbery, mob lynching and the likes, still does not make it LEGAL for me to take the law into my own hands.

Please cut out the Daddy's house nonsense, its too late to start acting grown uu after that childish drivel you posted in response to my post. I didnt start wishing you ill first, you did. So that high ground ship has sailed.

Sentimentally speaking, everyone who has experienced a traumatic event around insecurity can 'justifiably' own a weapon for self protection.. BUT LEGALLY, they will face the full wrath of the law (experience not withstanding).

Tell me about Tonto Dike and Olajumoke now assuming you can also have that conversation with your head and not your emotions and feelings.. grin

#MadCoww..

lol. Kai oooo. You Mad Cow, are quoting ideals. We, on this side, are facing a reality. A reality in which, quite frankly, your opinions don't count . There were times past when I'd engage in a back and forth with you on this. Not today.
...and there's my last reply to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate / Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.