Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

For The Married Folks On Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Married Folks On Here! (432 Views)

Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Married Folks On Here! by bingbagbo(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2016
Please leave this thread if you are not married

But for you married folks
Are you on social media?

Wassup, Facebook and the like?

Do you chat with the oppsite sex on there?

Do you delete the chat?

Why do you delete some chats with the opposite sex on your gadgets?
Sincere and mature responses only
Re: For The Married Folks On Here! by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2016
I don't do dat I have a clean heart and no skeleton in my cupboard SO CHECK UR SELF
Re: For The Married Folks On Here! by bingbagbo(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2016
MAXIMAL123:
I don't do dat
I have a clean heart
and no skeleton in my cupboard
SO CHECK UR SELF

Are you married
Re: For The Married Folks On Here! by whogoscam: 10:47am On May 24, 2016
Lol bro to be honest I chat with the opposite sex alot. Me ain't no fagg*t. I don't delete the chats because I'm not flirting. Chatting is different from flirting. Just as I chat with a nigga on normal level same way I'd chat with a lady on a normal female level just as friends. It's no big deal.

And again, my wife doesn't care about whom I'm chatting with because she knows Its impossible. Just as you know the sun can never rise in the north instead of East.
Re: For The Married Folks On Here! by bingbagbo(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:
Lol bro to be honest I chat with the opposite sex alot. Me ain't no fagg*t. I don't delete the chats because I'm not flirting. Chatting is different from flirting. Just as I chat with a nigga on normal level same way I'd chat with a lady on a normal female level just as friends. It's no big deal.

And again, my wife doesn't care about whom I'm chatting with because she knows Its impossible. Just as you know the sun can never rise in the north instead of East.

OK

(1) (Reply)

. / Make Him Feel Safe Enough To Love You #2 / Get Free Drive To Church Every Sundays But Go Late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.