Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo (65917 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by qblaze(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2009
Is this some sort of ribald joke?

Who cares if the crook is popular in Kenya?

Rita Dominic is a heroine in Zimbabwe and so what?

If I had my way, these born again deceivers would be filleted and fed to hyenas.

Oyedepo is Satan's spawn.

1 Like

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2009
qblaze:

"love-vendor" David Oyedepo is a conman. I even think he's a cocaine addict since his eyes are always glazed.

Some questions for this manipulative slowpoke:

1: Why did he decide to send his wife to an expensive foreign hospital when she had a stroke instead of banishing the evil spirit from her body?

2: Why didn't he save the lives of the unfortunate students that died in his school?

3: Why didn't the Holy Spirit tell him that Ted Haggard was a closet homosexual before he invited him to come and preach to Nigerians?

Instead, this bald evil crook ordered his hirelings to surreptitiously change the billboards when the story broke in the United States.

4: How many members of his church can afford to send their children to his posh university?

Oyedepo,you are an evil conman and one day your lies will be exposed.

glaze good questions!
When the wife of the evil spawn had the stroke we were all being hassled to pray for her yet oyedepo will shamelessly declare "I can never be sick!" "since 1982 i've never had a headache" - still he could not heal his wife. The pilfering dwarf even called her on her overseas sick bed live during service for us all to hear.

That said, pls which of his schools did people die, FA or CU ?
I have siblings and cousins in both ooo.
Can you pls give me a link to the story. . .thanks.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Well done Oyedepo. The lord will guide and protect you in all the good works you've been doing. Its a pity a prophet is not honored in his home town. How can Liberians accept this guy like a king yet we Nigerians are the ones spoiling his image for nothing online?. Why do we take pleasure in bringing down our own heroes, why?. Go to Kenya and ask about Oyedepo and you will realize he is more popular than Obama or Michael Jackson in kenya.

1. Men of God are NOT worldly heroes . . . that is false theology and the bible condemns it - Read Matthew 6
- The old time apostles who perished for their unwavering faith would be turning in their graves. Popularity is NOT the way of the Lord and is no sign of the anointing, infact it is a sign of how far we have drifted away from the gospel that was first handed to the disciples. Mark 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

2. To say Oyedepo is not honored in Nigeria is a joke. He has Canaan land - about the largest church in the world that counts political leaders as members (corrupt thieves by the way). He's got a federally recognised university. What type of "honor" do you want? We shld physically bow down and worship him?

1 Like

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by chidyke77(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
Bt i thought he would hv started d casting and binding of these queen of shebas at home b4 moving abroad. He cannot tell me dat we dnt have them in almost every state in naija? This is rubbish,may b another movie in d making.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by qblaze(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2009
@Tudor,

There was a story in the tabloids some months ago. A child who had special health needs was basically ignored by the health officers at Faith Academy and ended up dying. The kid's father made a lot of noise in the papers but I don't know how it was settled.

Then there was a lady that was crushed by a truck on her way back to Covenant, right in front of the gate.

Then why did the buffoon order an HIV test for graduands before the press forced him to backtrack?

He could have used his special powers to stop Hot girls from screwing in the first place or conjured a spiritual cloud to prevent the spread of a common virus.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by WhiteHair: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2009
Everybody with his/her opinion, God knows who is serving Him. But we should learn not to pull people that are trying down, no one is perfert.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by qblaze(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2009
God knows this guy is not serving him.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2009
White Hair:

Everybody with his/her opinion, God knows who is serving Him. But we should learn not to pull people that are trying down, no one is perfert.

Oyedepo is not serving the same Jesus of the bible. He's serving a different "god" . . . one of money.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by qblaze(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
Oyedepo is serving the God of dollars
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2009
@gblaze .
Ok thanks. . . .i'll call my coz to hear the gist.
After the girl died i wonder why oyedepo didn't raise her from the dead afterall he claims to have power it's only to go and be sleeping in the same hotel with the queen of sheba na im sabi- what a sick joker!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by opuro(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2009
what make someone a good christian in naija is that
YE MUST NOT ASK QUESTION OR REASON FOR YOUR SELF
YE MUST NOT READ UR BIBLE UNLESS THE PASTOR TOLD YOU TO READ A PART OR IT
AND THAT YE MUST GIVE YOUR TIGHT AND OFERING PROMPTLY
unfortunate
very unfortunate
cos no matter how educated, they are all the same ZOMBIE!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by leeland(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2009
Thou shallnt judge so u shallnt be judged.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by qblaze(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2009
@Tudor,

Oyedepo is a pure juju man. Do you know that they use white handkerchiefs in some Living Faith branches?

I witnessed a testimony where a girl said that her boss became much nicer to her after she prayed and touched him with a white hanky from the pastor.

I don't understand why these "born-again" Christians can't see through his facade.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by opuro(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2009
is that not the same as touching the boss with a charm?
kai
zombie
small time now dem go de curse you.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AloyEmeka6: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2009
davidylan:

Oyedepo is not serving the same Jesus of the bible. He's serving a different "god" . . . one of money.
Since when?. Is there anything wrong with a ministry growing big?. Do you know that these pastors do not reap from the wealth of their ministry?. Some of them live meagerly and survive on the largess of few noble Christians. Oyedepo and his cronies are not part of our problem in Nigeria rather, they are part of the solution.

Yes, they pay tithes to their ministries too. Thou shall not condemn Gods prophet and do him no harm.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AloyEmeka6: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2009
davidylan:

2. To say Oyedepo is not honored in Nigeria is a joke. He has Canaan land - about the largest church in the world that counts political leaders as members (corrupt thieves by the way). He's got a federally recognised university. What type of "honor" do you want? We shld physically bow down and worship him?
Respect him and not scandalize him in public because he has done nothing wrong. Is it a crime for a ministry to flourish?. He is a vicar of Christ in Nigeria and due respect is the least we can do. Why do we waste our energy slandering these pastors when the likes of Ibori, Odili, Obasanjo are rarely slandered here?. Why slander a saint in favour of a crook?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by texazzpete(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Respect him and not scandalize him in public because he has done nothing wrong. Is it a crime for a ministry to flourish?. He is a vicar of Christ in Nigeria and due respect is the least we can do. Why do we waste our energy slandering these pastors when the likes of Ibori, Odili, Obasanjo are rarely slandered here?. Why slander a saint in favour of a crook?

Why do you people fail to answer the basic questions directed at you?
1. You claim Oyedepo is here to eradicate poverty. Why is such a prosperous church demanding extremely high school fees from students, rendering it inaccessible to the poor?

2. Charity begins at home. how many bloodsucking demons have been driven out of Nigeria by these pastors? Why does evil still take root in his home country?

The Church -and brainwashed sheep like you - have failed Nigeria and their calling. innocent children are being killed as witches by pentecostal pastors in Akwa Ibom, yet not one single statement from your beloved ministers.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by aieromon(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
We have many Queens of Sheba here in Nigeria - Poverty,Corruption,Epileptic Power Supply and S.A.S(sufferin' and smilin') syndrome to mention a few.
I think the anti-Oyedepoans are makin' valid points
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by OTEGA1: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
One thing is clear in life,,,there are 2 categories of ppl in life, one that makes thins happen,one that watch things happen and others dont know what is happening,
i can c alot of ppl herw will end up watching thing happen and remain without impact in life,,,, for him to be a subjet of giscussion whether goog or bad shows he is a personality,,, any tim any day,, and i am convinced that in status, achievment,both in heaven and on earth he has made impact,,
and he si
people who claim to c errors should remember that its only when u stand out ppl will be against u, c that person that was able to attend cu is here complaining
yet he is parading the certificate of the school, why did he not leave the sch when he did not aling himself with thevision yet he is here  talking trash,,
anyway to stand out is a challange soc ther are ppl whose wrk is to criticize,,,,,,,,,,becos them selves cant stand out,
oyedep is a fulfilled man
remember he thats wins souls for christ shal shine like the brightness of the sky, its in the bible, so his shining cos he led souls to christ,
so if u are not shining  oyedepo is not the fault  m, guys check urself b4 u criticise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by mchenry(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2009
@davidylan, i thought you were one of those gullible christians that will lick their pastors a55 if they were asked. It is good to see that i was wrong.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by PROJECT: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2009
pls lets watch the way we address this men,some good pastors could do bad things dat dont mean they are not called by god,however africas problem is more of our own greed and cowardice than queen of sheba,i want to know what were the pastors in liberia doing before oyedepo came, and i heard some one saying prophets are not respected ,where,try elijah and elisha and samuel,even mr isiah,we need to wake up
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by texazzpete(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2009
OTEGA1:

One thing is clear in life,,,there are 2 categories of ppl in life, one that makes thins happen,one that watch things happen and others dont know what is happening,
i can c alot of ppl herw will end up watching thing happen and remain without impact in life,,,, for him to be a subjet of giscussion whether goog or bad shows he is a personality,,, any tim any day,, and i am convinced that in status, achievment,both in heaven and on earth he has made impact,,
and he si
people who claim to c errors should remember that its only when u stand out ppl will be against u, c that person that was able to attend cu is here complaining
yet he is parading the certificate of the school, why did he not leave the sch when he did not aling himself with thevision yet he is here  talking trash,,
anyway to stand out is a challange soc ther are ppl whose wrk is to criticize,,,,,,,,,,becos them selves cant stand out,
oyedep is a fulfilled man
remember he thats wins souls for christ shal shine like the brightness of the sky, its in the bible, so his shining cos he led souls to christ,
so if u are not shining  oyedepo is not the fault  m, guys check urself b4 u criticise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Do yourself a favour and go back to school. Shameful English. Really shameful.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AloyEmeka6: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2009
texazzpete:

Why do you people fail to answer the basic questions directed at you?
1. You claim Oyedepo is here to eradicate poverty. Why is such a prosperous church demanding extremely high school fees from students, rendering it inaccessible to the poor?

2. Charity begins at home. how many bloodsucking demons have been driven out of Nigeria by these pastors? Why does evil still take root in his home country?

The Church -and brainwashed sheep like you - have failed Nigeria and their calling. innocent children are being killed as witches by pentecostal pastors in Akwa Ibom, yet not one single statement from your beloved ministers.

I never claimed Oyedepo is here to eradicate poverty rather, his job is to provide spiritual and mental succor to the impoverished nation. Neither Oyedepo nor any of these pastors scandalized here daily is responsible for the current state of Nigeria. Stop looking for a scape goat to lay upon the woes of Nigeria.

Of course there are charlatans who employ different methods to evade poverty; some of them employed religion by taking undue advantage of the ignorant citizens through promises of deliverance from demons responsible for their penury and diseases but we know them by their fruits. You have never been to Oyedepo's church, so how do you know he didn't speak out against them?.

Tunde Bakare warned us about the evils of PDP and Obasanjo but we were quick to relegate him to the baskets of history yet we complain the pastors are our problems.

On schols, are catholic schools not the most expensive schools in that America you live?. Education is not for free besides, there are govt schools to augment your needs if you cant afford them. Health care is not a luxury but education is.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Abuzola(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2009
Tudor i dey gbadun you, tell them the truth jare. Dafted christians
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AloyEmeka6: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2009
Daft and not dafted. I see envy in action. The spirit of emulation is better than jealousy.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by opuro(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2009
another ZOMBIE!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by nimma(f): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2009
it is so sad to read all what people who are supposed to be christians posted. we should be very careful how we diss men of God lest we arouse God's anger and wrath on ourselves. who are you to call a man of God a conman? in what way are you better than him. what contributions have you made for Nigeria to be a better place. Who says its thir responsibility alone to develop the country or eradicate poverty as Tudor rants?why are we always quick to crucify people who are actually making efforts? if you are a christian read Numbers 12: 5-10. "THEN THE LORD CAME DOWN IN A PILLAR OF CLOUD; HE STOOD AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE TENT AND SUMMONED AARON AND MIRIAM. WHEN BOTH OF THEM STEPPED FORWARD, HE SAID. "LISTEN TO MY WORDS: WHEN A PROPHET OF THE LORD IS AMONG YOU, I REVEAL MYSELF TO HIM IN VISIONS,I SPEAK TO HIM IN DREAMS. BUT THIS IS NOT TRUE OF MY SERVANT MOSES; HE IS FAITHFUL IN ALL MY HOUSE.WITH HIM I SPEAK FACE TO FACE, CLEARLY AND NOT IN RIDDLES: HE SEES THE FORM OF THE LORD. WHY THEN WERE YOU NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK AGAINST MY SERVANT MOSES? THE ANGER OF THE LORD BURNED AGAINST THEM AND HE LEFT THEM. WHEN THE CLOUD LIFTED FROM ABOVE THE TENT,THERE STOOD MIRIAM -LEPROUS LIKE SNOW" I say this not only because of Bishop David Oyedepo, but for every man of God. we should for the sake of ourselves be mindful of what we say. if you still do not comprehend what i mean, i wont be suprised afterall, the Bible says, the carnal mind cannot understand the things of the spirit.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by pappilo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2009
I just love the internet.  A simple search on Google with the key words ' Queen Sheba Liberia' reveals that she was someone visiting Liberia at the instance of National Traditional Council of Liberia and the date she was said to have mysteriously left Liberia was her scheduled departure date. Imagine a whole church cooking up stories a la City people

A friend of mine who used to attend his church was killed along with his Mum and Dad in 1995 on their return from evening worship at Winners chapel. As narrated by the surviving brother, as they returned from church they were met by Armed robbers at their gate but instead of cooperating with the men of the underworld, they procedded to bind the evil men with the blood of Jesus. Result: Dad, Mum, Son killed. The other son had a bullet go through his hand and exit his cheek. I dont know if we can say he was lucky to survive. I can only imagine that their approach to the situation was as a result of what they had been fed at their place of worship.

1 Like

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by remoranger(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2009
WHAT

A

LOAD

OF

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by redsun(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
This kind of story is why african past glory and history is ever surppressed,all african seems to know about Egypt is the isrealis exodus from egypt,which horribly portrayed Egypt negatively,now it is the nubians.The nubians were black pharoahs,queens,princes and pricesses of their time,the super powers of the ancient world,while we keep deluding in our time.

Wake up people'
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by posakosa(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2009
pappilo:

As narrated by the surviving brother, as they returned from church they were met by Armed robbers at their gate but instead of cooperating with the men of the underworld, they procedded to bind the evil men with the blood of Jesus. Result: Dad, Mum, Son killed. The other son had a bullet go through his hand and exit his cheek. I dont know if we can say he was lucky to survive. I can only imagine that their approach to the situation was as a result of what they had been fed at their place of worship.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2009
so where did this queen of Sheba head to?

Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.