Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo (65922 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by bashydemy(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2011
I think this Oyedepo and his people are mad, This Queen os Sheba is a beautiful young lady ooo maybe Oyedepo they try to toast the girl self, Here is her Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HIM-Empress-Shebah-Ra-Queen-Shebah-III/128246460526063?sk=info#!/pages/HIM-Empress-Shebah-Ra-Queen-Shebah-III/128246460526063?sk=photos
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2011
woman prolly didn't want to get slapped
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by intercom: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2011
allow men of God alone pls
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by obipeter(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
dear bishop Oyedepo, am bless to have u as one of my teachers, your ministry has been a sourc of encouragement and strenght to me. I will alwaz luv and reverence u for allowing God to use u dis way, am not botherd abt wat people are saying am only concerned on how the angels will give u a standing ovation on the last day. I love u sir. Today am not jst a billionair but a wealthy man indeed
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
oh my....

grin
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by roselynbas(f): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
davidylan:

God never called anyone in the bible to eradicate poverty. When Judas wanted to spend some money for the poor this is what Christ said - Matt 26: 11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.

Read all the prophecies of Christ's purpose for dying on the cross, none has anything to do with poverty. All these frauds running around in the name of Gawd are only successful because they have for followers, men and women who will never read their bibles.

Oyedepo was "sent by God" to eradicate poverty and his own schools (built on money donated by these same poor) are only affordable to the rich and corrupt? What despicable irony.

Is that so? What about "I became poor so that you might become rich"?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by joyceok: 1:38am On Dec 16, 2013
Is queen of sheba still alive?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by missmary(f): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Oga Tudor, make you slow down small na.
Your continous bashing of religious men and heads of churches is getting out of hand.

:-/ why was this shared with me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.