Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) (23322 Views)

SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) / Students Sitting Down To Learn In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by captainjerry: 1:39pm On May 24, 2016
this is an old news... the pics was capture during GST lecture
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Youngetskilz23(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2016
Afrok:
chai... unique students / alumni everywhere... I just posted something to support this in Uniport...
we are unique. one love bro

1 Like

Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by OTENABOBC1(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2016
we have worst in MBA 1& 2 in Uniport, at least here the hall is well illuminated/microphone used.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by MrAdroit(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2016
UNIJOS?...I neva lyked dat bastardized institution fr once
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by dozie3030: 2:11pm On May 24, 2016
Are you a final year student, about graduating? or you are an undergraduate student facing challenges with your undergraduate research or your undergraduate final year project?

Welcome to the VersityProject Community where all research, project topics, research materials, final year projects, graduating students projects and research is handled and properly delivered with no pain. Feel free to peruse through our very rich and large library and archive of projects, research materials and tools to aid your work.

We offer rich research content in several areas and departments, below are some readily available materials and project topics for free:

1. Accounting Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
2. Banking and Finance Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
3. Business Administration Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
4. Chemistry Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
5. Computer Science Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
6. Economics Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
7. English Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
8. Education Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
9. History Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
10. Marketing Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
11. Mass Communication Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
12. Micro-biology Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
13. Physics Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
14. Political Science Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
15. Public Administration Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
16. Software implementations
and more....

Project with implementations are also available at VersityProject.com

Feel free to contact our help desk at our Contact Page or Call Us: +234 (0) 803 367 0721. Reach us via email at support@versityproject.com.

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/versityproject (@versityproject)
Find Us on Facebook at https://facebook.com/versityproject

Take your educational journey with a smile.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Rajosh(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2016
it was same story in my undergraduate days at ABU Zaria. I don't know if the story still remains the same. That's why Private university students have good grades because of conducive learning environment yet some people claim their school fees are on the high side.

1 Like

Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by kenysheg101(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2016
lasu lecteure rooms in those days, no difference
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 24, 2016
This one no be news na. E don tey.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by itsene: 3:06pm On May 24, 2016
Registrar's fault. When a class is FULL stop registering more students!
You can either open another session with ,possibly, adjunct faculty or steer students to other classes deficient of students but satisfying the same credit requirements.
Economics 101 ,Intro to Psychology and other generic classes are always like this.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 24, 2016
Mtchmmm... No point here.. 1000 seaters in oau, as big as it is, people still sit on the ground at the front when having general courses. Chm101 4 example in 100l
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by ThreeGEEKS(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2016
Is that NEWS , been there, done that please tell me what is new in Nigeria undecided. Has the price of fuel come down
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by kinghazzy(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2016
cry dat. Is d. Uni. I go go slf I did nt kwn abt dis slf
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2016
Abeg na there problem be dat. There are bigger challenges in life than this.

In Nigeria the end justifies the mean. No one cares how you get to Your destination, Just get there

If you can make in Nigeria you can make it anywhere.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by rita25(f): 3:42pm On May 24, 2016
that's dept of accounting and that's a visiting lecturer.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by chikason68(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3753532_zvvv762_jpeg454fb4a4e0a06d57ea89771449bc0fad

ARE YOU SURE THIS IN NOT UNIBEN? angry
Or achebe lecture hall in MOUAU
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Ayaba2015(f): 4:09pm On May 24, 2016
I also sat on the floor in OAU Ajose Lecture room in 2005....so no big deal
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by notoriousbabe: 6:13pm On May 24, 2016
That ls why I stops going to school
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by notoriousbabe: 6:14pm On May 24, 2016
Ayaba2015:
I also sat on the floor in OAU Ajose Lecture room in 2005....so no big deal
eyaaaaaaaa a a, now I know

Why you came out with third class lower
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by afanide: 7:09pm On May 24, 2016
I guess this is P site
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Lilswaghanxum(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2016
UNICAL dry try ooo
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by cedrick: 7:45pm On May 24, 2016
General studies class. Intro to basic computer
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Gwammen(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2016
Yes my dear Unijos!!
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by ClintonDal(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2016
E be like say this op never enter Lecture East in Absu see as multitude go cluster for lecture undecided
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by aishmuhd(f): 9:22pm On May 24, 2016
University of Jos? ooh not alone in dis come to FUT Minna u will c worst crowd, at least there is evn a passage.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by davereal(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2016
The nightmare of Students from Public Institutions in Nigeria Since 1960. And someone will say they learn or know better than their counterparts from Private Institutions...#Pathetic!
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by aishmuhd(f): 9:29pm On May 24, 2016
University of Jos? ooh not alone in dis come to FUT Minna u will c worst crowd, at least from my view there is evn a walkway.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Khez: 12:00pm On May 25, 2016
It's nothing new na

I skipped all those congested classes i knew I'd seat on the floor......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu / AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.