Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Is The Cost Of Establishing Pure Water Mini Factory(pls Help Me With D Est) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Cost Of Establishing Pure Water Mini Factory(pls Help Me With D Est) (2344 Views)

Wow Offer! Queens Court Est, Lakowe Lagos with C of O at 50% discount promo / For Sale (pic): A Functional Pure Water Factory At Oko-afon Near Badagry ₦8m / Be A Landlord In Ajao Est By Investing In An On Going Building Project.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Establishing Pure Water Mini Factory(pls Help Me With D Est) by gevans(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalander, we wish to establish a mini table water (pure Water) factory in my school to help in reducing the cost of living on campus, this days, some vendors do sell cold pure Water for N15, wish I felt is on d high side. When I confronted them, they gave different excuses, such as d cost of buying a bag of water from d producers, fuel etc.though it is now sold for N10 per sachet after many deliberation, but we wish to establish a mini table water factory on campus to further reduce d current price. Pls fellow NL help me wit d estimate, thanks in advance
Re: What Is The Cost Of Establishing Pure Water Mini Factory(pls Help Me With D Est) by sugarkemi(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2016
Borehole=350k,depending on ur location atleast 140ft deep,automatic sealing machine 600k now due to dollar issue,carbon and sand filter 250k,two tanks=200k surface pump,30k,first aid box,nafdac fee=100k ,water analysing 150k

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Cost Of Establishing Pure Water Mini Factory(pls Help Me With D Est) by gevans(m): 12:48am On May 27, 2016
sugarkemi:
Borehole=350k,depending on ur location atleast 140ft deep,automatic sealing machine 600k now due to dollar issue,carbon and sand filter 250k,two tanks=200k surface pump,30k,first aid box,nafdac fee=100k ,water analysing 150k

thanks bro, I really appreciate
Re: What Is The Cost Of Establishing Pure Water Mini Factory(pls Help Me With D Est) by gevans(m): 12:49am On May 27, 2016
stnglobal:
I can help you just call me on 09085080282

Tanx bro
Re: What Is The Cost Of Establishing Pure Water Mini Factory(pls Help Me With D Est) by tamaglad: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Am Engr. Tiamiyu Tahir, a consultant on setting up Sachet/Bottled water factory. For more information :
Kindly visit our website: www.smallsclalebusiness.com Or call 08036383499 thank you.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Establishing Pure Water Mini Factory(pls Help Me With D Est) by gevans(m): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
tamaglad:
Am Engr. Tiamiyu Tahir, a consultant on setting up Sachet/Bottled water factory. For more information :
Kindly visit our website: www.smallsclalebusiness.com Or call 08036383499 thank you.
OK sir
Re: What Is The Cost Of Establishing Pure Water Mini Factory(pls Help Me With D Est) by PastorAji(m): 4:00am On Jun 15, 2016
gevans:
Hello fellow Nairalander, we wish to establish a mini table water (pure Water) factory in my school to help in reducing the cost of living on campus, this days, some vendors do sell cold pure Water for N15, wish I felt is on d high side. When I confronted them, they gave different excuses, such as d cost of buying a bag of water from d producers, fuel etc.though it is now sold for N10 per sachet after many deliberation, but we wish to establish a mini table water factory on campus to further reduce d current price. Pls fellow NL help me wit d estimate, thanks in advance

I have a guide on how to set-up a pure water stuff (A family friend of mine prepared it on my system for a Tertiary institution in the SW)

Though price and location varies

call me on 08160694908

(1) (Reply)

My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) / My MMM Story / Is It Safe To Register On Binance With BVN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.