Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do (1108 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by anuoluwami20: 12:47pm On May 24, 2016
My guy is cheating on me.....pls advice me on what to do
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by rose54321: 12:53pm On May 24, 2016
anuoluwami20:

If you have established that he's cheating, and you are still asking what to do, my dear, there's no hope for you.
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by CLIQBOY(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2016
anuoluwami20:
Send me your number, lets cheat on him

3 Likes

Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by Yuneehk(f): 12:59pm On May 24, 2016
If he's cheating on you, cheat on him too! 1-1
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by UrWorstNitemare: 1:05pm On May 24, 2016
seriously hun, sooya registered jus a couplaf minutes back, jus to bugon romancelanders with ya relationship misdemeanors... undecided

*** JEZZ!! U JUS A FCCKIN AWESOME TROLL***aarghhh!!!
angry

1 Like

Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by Dahkogrin007(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2016
CLIQBOY:
Send me your number, lets cheat on him

After all d op doesn't knw wah to do and u tryn to help her
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by dharay99: 1:13pm On May 24, 2016
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 24, 2016
Just leave.

This is a battle that's already lost.
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by fdnoble2(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2016
go 4 another guy wey no go cheat on u,,,,, am available anyway lets talk
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by schumastic(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
If he's cheating on you, cheat on him too! 1-1

that's very bad haba angry angry

Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by Yuneehk(f): 4:06pm On May 24, 2016
schumastic:

that's very bad haba angry angry
Close your mouth jur. What is she supposed to do then? Tell me
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by publicenemy(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2016
anuoluwami20:

Commit Suicide... And he will miss you forever.
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by schumastic(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

Close your mouth jur. What is she supposed to do then? Tell me

what else if not ''prayer'', remember it is the key..by the way if it were to be the other way round, you ladies will scream forgive forgive, so she should do same wink

Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by lovingT(f): 4:45pm On May 24, 2016
If u tolerate cheating now, u gonna be putting up with it for the rest of your life. U better wise up n decide what u want
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by skywalker240(m): 5:38pm On May 24, 2016
op talk truth,...de guy get money well well...

Everybody know say Any broke or hustling guy wey cheat naija babe,.. no be nairaland advice go give de guy red card na,..infact im don red imself 4 ur side be dat,...

i know say d guy get money..i know.
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 24, 2016
Op, it's simple grin

Make him cuckold... .
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by Yuneehk(f): 6:55pm On May 24, 2016
schumastic:

what else if not ''prayer'', remember it is the key..by the way if it were to be the other way round, you ladies will scream forgive forgive, so she should do same wink
See your face. You look like someone who cheats self. One day, bae will catch you! and I'll be right here to give her the same advice I gave Op
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by halfricanadian(f): 7:03pm On May 24, 2016
And u still call him bf?

Say my ex once cheated on me how do i tell him i av moved on nd never going to b his back up plan

Mehn a guy dat cheats av no value

B single nd happy

U owe no body nuffin!!!!
Re: My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do by schumastic(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

See your face. You look like someone who cheats self. One day, bae will catch you! and I'll be right here to give her the same advice I gave Op

o really, through the face you can tell who cheats..well see your face as well looks like someone who cheating on will feels good..bae can't catch me cus i don't v any, so no advice to give her *tongue out*

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Pre -wedding Pics / The Stupidest Selfie Craze Yet? / Lamentation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.