Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Lamentation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lamentation. (1112 Views)

See A Twitter User Lamentation Over Lack Of Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamentation. by mrban9(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sometimes I just sit and wonder, wonder why people lead a fake life even on a 'faceless forum' as we all call it. Sometimes I just pause and ask myself, how would life be without internet. It's not like it hasn't happened before but what if it happens again ? I am reminded of how it was when i was growing up, the only means of being social then was by going to parties then during secondary school. Even the said party is attended by who is who in the school and not some jerk, nerd or some feeble minded.

Now, what do we have ? A kid of 15,16,17,18 throwing shades at someone old enough to be his/her father or mother.

An old man coming online wholeheartedly and with joy, just to come exchange disslines with infants.

A poor soul acting like he/she owns the world.

Good writers would should be putting their talents to good use, wasting it away all in the name of perfect disslines.

And worst of all, Cyberbullying.

Now the questions are

Is this how it will always be ?

What can be done ?

Should the kids leave the internet for the adults or should the adults abandon it for the kids ?

N:B. We are going to note the adults from the kiddults right here on this thread.

How ?

Very simple, let me show you.

2 Likes

Re: Lamentation. by dingbang(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
cool
Re: Lamentation. by makydebbie(f): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Who vexed you?embarassed
Re: Lamentation. by alphamarine009(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Who vexed you?embarassed

undecided

Re: Lamentation. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
This better be worth IT
Re: Lamentation. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lemme stay awake and follow this coz it sounds juicy.. grin
Re: Lamentation. by makydebbie(f): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2016

Re: Lamentation. by mrban9(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Who vexed you?embarassed

I heard you are 18, how true?
Re: Lamentation. by makydebbie(f): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
mrban9:

I heard you are 18, how true?
That's my bedroom age. Believe at your peril cool
Re: Lamentation. by makydebbie(f): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
mrban9:

I was about to type that you kinda seem matured for your age [s] but then you acted your age even before I could blink, Shame. [/s]
Thanks cool
Re: Lamentation. by natsuDragneel: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
The savage comments on this thread though grin grin grin grin
Re: Lamentation. by mrban9(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Thanks cool

Now thats more like it. Good girl, make sure to pee before going to bed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Moment Ur Girlfriend Thinks She Was At Fault. / Romancelanders Please Help / Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.