Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? (1480 Views)

What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? / Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex / The Sweetest Thing, E Too Sweet Abeg (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2016
We all been told lovely thingx by our "partners" and even our ''ex" but there are some that we had been told a long time ago but xumhow stills remain evergreen in our heart,body and soul...
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by tobisco29(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2016
Something like: The world would die, if you never exsist.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2016
tobisco29:
Something like: The world would die, if you never exsist.
that one makes sense but all na to raixe pexin spirit
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by dyadeleye(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2016
Lemme have your account number honey!! grin grin grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by chikel2000(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2016
Account number? I know Nigerian girls to be on d receiving end always. My opinion though
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2016
dyadeleye:
this gat me laughing,naija babes no dey ask 4 guy's account numba
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by dyadeleye(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
this gat me laughing,naija babes no dey ask 4 guy's account numba

Got loaded of them
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by makydebbie(f): 1:51pm On May 24, 2016
dyadeleye:
lol...chaii
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...chaii
tel me d switext tin dat ur"shakiti bobo" ever tld u
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by makydebbie(f): 1:58pm On May 24, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
tel me d switext tin dat ur"shakiti bobo" ever tld u
the shakiti bobo no swt jare...he never meant all that he said
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
the shakiti bobo no swt jare...he never meant all that he said
wat bou omo wobe?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by makydebbie(f): 2:08pm On May 24, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
wat bou omo wobe?
lol..na you be omo wobe...so you suppose know na..
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by dyadeleye(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...chaii

Better try that with you bf...
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 24, 2016
I bought Metal Gear for you........

That's why I will forever love my mom
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by senibo1: 2:49pm On May 24, 2016
max, i will never leave u for any guy, even if we break up today, don't take it as if i left u for someone else, I will forever love u.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by iykekelvins(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2016
I'll let you hit it thrice a day
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by onstelly(f): 3:32pm On May 24, 2016
The person before the person above me just lied cheesy
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by masinga07(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=onstelly post=45927864]The person before the person above me just lied cheesy[/quote
And how did you know he just lied. You mean you have not heard something like that from a lady before?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by onstelly(f): 4:00pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=masinga07 post=45928448][/quote]

He lied just take it from me
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by silvertongue(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2016
"I couldn't ve wished for any other person to be the father of my kids"

#Ex-girlfriend
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by masinga07(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2016
onstelly:

He lied just take it from me
Well, maybe you know something I don't know but I assure you that ladies do say things like that. Am a witness to that.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by lovingT(f): 4:24pm On May 24, 2016
My orente
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by rosieluv(f): 6:35pm On May 24, 2016
u v a gud body smell,yeah dats d sweetest tyn i erd frm him
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by Chuksemi(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2016
If you leave me, I will die.

I think she shouldn't have said that. It made me proud, then led to our break-up.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by UyiIredia(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2016
Too bad I've never heard sweet things cuz I've neva had a lova.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by halfricanadian(f): 7:06pm On May 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin

We he comes into my life i wud hear d best words in life

My man wud b extra ordinary

Nt dis evil nigerian men we sees everyday

grin grin we goin foreign

Team latino kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2016
iykekelvins:
I'll let you hit it thrice a day
lolx,wetin she wan dy allow u hit thrice?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin grin grin grin
We he comes into my life i wud hear d best words in life
My man wud b extra ordinary
Nt dis evil nigerian men we sees everyday
grin grin we goin foreign
Team latino kiss kiss kiss kiss
lolx,xo no nigerian guy 2 date??
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by halfricanadian(f): 9:30pm On May 24, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
lolx,xo no nigerian guy 2 date??

Na so we see am o
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2016
Chuksemi:
If you leave me, I will die.

I think she shouldn't have said that. It made me proud, then led to our break-up.
when u luv xum1,u cn xay any tin beyond ur cntrol
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2016
UyiIredia:
Too bad I've never heard sweet things cuz I've neva had a lova.
do find 1 bro
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 24, 2016
Fada of my unborn children n my head was lyk boom!!!... All na wash angry ....

My ex can lie for Africa, we took jamb 2geda she left me wen she gains admission n i didnt but story don change, d most annoying part is dat I neva have canal knowledge of her dat was wen i was still gud grin chaii she go dey see me see jew man wey no shine her puna...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. / Lols.. Where's Ur Relationship Heading? (pic) / I Need A Serious Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.