Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? (1481 Views)

What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? / Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex / The Sweetest Thing, E Too Sweet Abeg (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2016
Timothychima:
Fada of my unborn children n my head was lyk boom!!!... All na wash angry ....

My ex can lie for Africa, we took jamb 2geda she left me wen she gains admission n i didnt but story don change, d most annoying part is dat I neva have canal knowledge of her dat was wen i was still gud grin chaii she go dey see me see jew man wey no shine her puna...

hahahahaha,bro you funi o
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by smileysmiley(f): 1:08am On May 25, 2016
"you make me a complete man"
-current boyfriend

I felt so emotional that day, ladies the best thing you can do for yourself is to find a man that values you, words alone can't explain the benefits... he'll treat you like a Queen, I swear... leave all these small boys ranting nonsense, real men are still out there but ensure you are a real woman in order to attract him

I love my boo scatter
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by kratosonofzeus: 1:26am On May 25, 2016
She cald me ironman after a hot round of sex
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing You Ever Been Told By Whom You Love??? by Dannidom(m): 1:41am On May 25, 2016
You are absolutely, astoundingly gorgeous and that is the least interesting thing about you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies / 13 Things You Didn’t Realize Can Cause Vaginal Odor / Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.