Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre-wedding Photos (56392 Views)

My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 / My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. / My Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=RoyalBlak007 post=45932073][/quote]Is dat wat d words means? shocked shocked i dunno!!
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 6:08pm On May 24, 2016
see who is taling of been a sadist, only a sadist doesn't know what a joke sounds like,your life is boring so go get a life, i'm not hating on her success, i don't know how your name was mentioned in my above comment neither do i understand why you have made your life so limited by what i comment, Just go get a life, you the only one that have a problem with what i posted even the lady i was referring to is not complaining MOPA (Monitor Of Other People's Affairs).
prettythicksme:
Just stfu dumbtard&stop spewing thrash!why did u talk about her eyebrows if not to mock her?how will u feel if someone said dat to u ?Next time learn how to appreciate ur fellow gender&stop mocking a lady like u!U r too dumb,fool!I pity d guy dat will marry a sadist like u!#mofo
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 6:09pm On May 24, 2016
see who is talking of been a sadist when it's only a sadist that doesn't know what a joke sounds like,your life is boring so go get a life, i'm not hating on her success, i don't know how your name was mentioned in my above comment neither do i understand why you have made your life so limited by what i comment you the only one that have a problem with what i posted even the lady i was referring to is not complaining MOPA (Monitor Of Other People's Affairs).
prettythicksme:
Just stfu dumbtard&stop spewing thrash!why did u talk about her eyebrows if not to mock her?how will u feel if someone said dat to u ?Next time learn how to appreciate ur fellow gender&stop mocking a lady like u!U r too dumb,fool!I pity d guy dat will marry a sadist like u!#mofo
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 24, 2016
Blessograo:
see who is taling of been a sadist, only a sadist doesn't know what a joke sounds like,your life is boring so go get a life, i'm not hating on her success, i don't know how your name was mentioned in my above comment neither do i understand why you have made your life so limited by what i comment, Just go get a life, you the only one that have a problem with what i posted even the lady i was referring to is not complaining MOPA (Monitor Of Other People's Affairs).
Fool,u should have wish her well instead of d thrash u wrote.Stop hating!!U r d senseless being dat need to go get a life&borrow sense if u cant afford to buy one grin!U r too dumb for my liking ugly bitch!#broke hoe!!
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 6:16pm On May 24, 2016
i might not be pretty as she seem but i appreciate myself like i appreciate her too so it's ust a joke, if someone tells me the same i will only laugh, ain't a dumb ass Bleep likre some people, i never said she's ugly neither did i wish her badluck instead i'll rather tell her congratulations and wish her all the goodness that life has to offer to her and cute kids as many as she desires, what's wrong about joking about someone's eyebrows, i said that because eyebrows are on fleek these days, if it's possible to do a brain transplant i'll be the chief surgeon for your brain transplant surgery. PLease grow up!
prettythicksme:
Ur eyebrows looks like dat of those pple dat sells herb,u r not dat perfect too u knw!!Talk with sense next time dear cheesy cheesy cheesy&u r not as pretty as d op.
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 24, 2016
Blessograo:
i might not be pretty as she seem but i appreciate myself like i appreciate her too so it's ust a joke, if someone tells me the same i will only laugh, ain't a dumb ass Bleep likre some people, i never said she's ugly neither did i wish her badluck instead i'll rather tell her congratulations and wish her all the goodness that life has to offer to her and cute kids as many as she desires, what's wrong about joking about someone's eyebrows, i said that because eyebrows are on fleek these days, if it's possible to do a brain transplant i'll be the chief surgeon for your brain transplant surgery. PLease grow up!
U r d bitcch here who need to grow up&stop mocking pple!Must u comment dat she got diff eyesbrows?D comment really shows u r of d dem haterz.Dumbtard.
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Ptoocool(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2016
Oww lovely,, congratz,,

Meanwhile, that could have been Rheether and I..
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by RoyalBlak007: 6:20pm On May 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Is dat wat d words means? shocked shocked i dunno!!

Ohh Myy Gaaaaawddd!

I fvcking loooove disss seennntteennceee grin cheesy...itzzzz sooooo hooooot grin grin

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 6:21pm On May 24, 2016
LOL, did i just hear you say broke hoe yet you the one still working on been a stable woman like your profile states, at your age you have not acheived enough neither are you bold enough to upload your picture cos only broke people call other people broke, the same way a mad woman will call a sane woman insane
prettythicksme:
Fool,u should have wish her well instead of d thrash u wrote.Stop hating!!U r d senseless being dat need to go get a life&borrow sense if u cant afford to buy one grin!U r too dumb for my liking ugly bitch!#broke hoe!!
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Ohh Myy Gaaaaawddd!

I fvcking loooove disss seennntteennceee grin cheesy...itzzzz sooooo hooooot grin grin

Busted!!! buhahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 6:22pm On May 24, 2016
atween there's nothing like dumbtard and if you don't know the meaning of atween it also means between show us your eyebrows too
prettythicksme:
U r d bitcch here who need to grow up&stop mocking pple!Must u comment dat she got diff eyesbrows?D comment really shows u r of d dem haterz.Dumbtard.
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by RoyalBlak007: 6:24pm On May 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Busted!!! buhahahahahahahahaha

hmmmm.. grin

tell me more cheesy grin....Wooooow! Dats one hot line!
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 24, 2016
Blessograo:
LOL, did i just hear you say broke hoe yet you the one still working on been a stable woman like your profile states, at your age you have not acheived enough neither are you bold enough to upload your picture cos only broke people call other people broke, the same way a mad woman will call a sane woman insane
Lame hoe,u r d one looking for bf dat is y u put up ur pics&wat is ur bis if i dont have a pro pics?Dammm u r too ugly,dat is y u only got few likes.Nobody want a monkey as a gf/wife!buhahahahahahaha
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
sorry for yourself i'm already engaged so go look for someone to date you at age 30, you will soon be the poor and ugly version linda ikeji, but Linda is a woman
prettythicksme:
Lame hoe,u r d one looking for bf dat is y u put up ur pics&wat is ur bis if i dont have a pro pics?Dammm u r too ugly,dat is y u only got few likes.Nobody want a monkey as a gf/wife!buhahahahahahaha
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
Blessograo:
atween there's nothing like dumbtard and if you don't know the meaning of atween it also means between show us your eyebrows too
Gerrarahia mehnnn hater!!See her head like watermelon,just mind d way u talk about others next time hoe!!
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by RoyalBlak007: 6:28pm On May 24, 2016
Blessograo:

shocked lipsrsealed

Bet why?

this is uncalled for

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 6:30pm On May 24, 2016
i see you already running out of speech, just save the next word for the bus conductor of the next bus you are about to take. Goodnight dear wink
prettythicksme:
Gerrarahia mehnnn hater!!See her head like watermelon,just mind d way u talk about others next time hoe!!
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 24, 2016
Blessograo:
sorry for yourself i'm already engaged so go look for someone to date you at age 30, you will soon be the poor and ugly version linda ikeji, but Linda is a woman
Buhahahahahaha old mama,go and get a life!!!Stop hating bitchh!
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 6:31pm On May 24, 2016
sorry dearie, she asked for it
RoyalBlak007:

shocked lipsrsealed

Bet why?

this is uncalled for

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 6:32pm On May 24, 2016
do you have anyother word to say than bitch and hoe and dumbtard? grin grin grin grin
prettythicksme:
Buhahahahahaha old mama,go and get a life!!!Stop hating bitchh!
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 24, 2016
Blessograo:
i see you already running out of speech, just save the next word for the bus conductor of the next bus you are about to take. Goodnight dear wink
Hahahahahahahaha u had a great fun with my drama right?Goan and sleep&txt me later okay. kiss cheesy
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 24, 2016
Blessograo:
do you have anyother word to say than bitch and hoe and dumbtard? grin grin grin grin
Those words perfectly describe u! grin
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 6:37pm On May 24, 2016
Love you! ;Dtrust me you so older than me, got to sleep now, we continue tomorrow grin
prettythicksme:
Hahahahahahahaha u had a great fun with my drama right?Goan and sleep&txt me later okay. kiss cheesy
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

shocked lipsrsealed

Bet why?

this is uncalled for

Stay out of this Royal! grin

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2016
nairamaniac:
I know. no worry. u WD find ur Winnie Mandela here. I hail u.
I pray o
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by xoella: 6:39pm On May 24, 2016
awwww dats so wonderful . congrats to the new couple.
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 24, 2016
Blessograo:
trust me you so older than me, got to sleep now, we continue tomorrow grin
Thought u r in bed?are u not sleeping again mumu gurl? grin
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Chimoski87(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2016
dake40:
Mehn!. WHat a HANDSOME WOMAN

What a beautiful man. Lol
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2016
Vickyydera:
The husband nose is kinda pointed. I've been here for years with my old account yet I never find better person. Na all these small small boys dey pm me cry
hephzibahudeme@gmail.com.
Reach me there pls cos the email i used in this my current account is on a temporary moribund. Thanks
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 6:40pm On May 24, 2016
@RoyalBlack be careful before we pounce on you grin
prettythicksme:
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2016
@RoyalBlack007 be careful before we pounce on you grin
prettythicksme:
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by jaygem(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2016
gr8gem:
I'm the next to testify for nairaland. Baba God e don set, Oya do am for me, Amen.
AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) / Zimbabweans Drown While ‘Having Sex In River’ On New Year, Family Blames Mermaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.