Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (56372 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Instagram user, Dr. Marcu M. Gurley shared these beautiful photos of his marriage proposal to the love of his life, Adrienne.

He proposed on their first anniversary, that is exactly 12 months after they started courting.

He hired a sand sculpting company to build him a throne fit for his 24 year old queen and yes they delivered!
http://otownloaded.com/proposal-another-cute-level-man-proposes-lady-sand-made-throne-pictures/

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Gushing about the proposal, he says “I have dated many women but i have court just one woman, you babe”
http://otownloaded.com/proposal-another-cute-level-man-proposes-lady-sand-made-throne-pictures/
cc: Lasticlala,Obinoscopy,Dominique,seun,Ijebabe, come and see real love oooo

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Topccy007: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Simple buh classic

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Spicylate(f): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Saw it on instagram and was woowed.

8 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
nice one.

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Jorussia(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na this kind thing women dey like.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wishing Them A very Successful Conjugal And blissful Life…
Be Inspired.
cc: Rocktation, farano,Lalasticlala,Obinoscopy,Dominique,tosyne2much

6 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by femolacqua(m): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wow

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by lodscott(m): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
hope she deserves it, she might actually be a queen of deeks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
lovely
wont it be funny to find out that she is cheating on him
women!!!! never satisfied

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Awww so romantic.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
If this isn't cute tell me what is

kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
I loveee thissss
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
As the proposal is beautiful and fanciful I also pray for the wedding to be so.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is lovely... Will upload mine the moment Dollar is reverted back to N185 cool

17 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
smiley
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hiaann.... So cool. Ah mean, what could be more romantic,?..
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by bosschinalu(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
SO WHAT SHOULD I DO? ABI NA NEW THING
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oh my Gosh...Getting Goose bumps. I pray they last forever! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by iykekelvins(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is really nice
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by edbor(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
the guy is romantic
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Awwww, so romantic oo....I'm about to cry....

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by milky3(f): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
romantically lovely

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by sentee(f): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
so lovely!!
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Awwwww beautiful can't wait for a sincere God fearing nd God loving man to do same to me

7 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Phonefanatic: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
I see spiritual husband from the sea taking over later

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by milky3(f): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
lovely
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by weblord1900: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
OK ..
Have they fixed the date of the wedding
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ka m biakwa
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by perojelly: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
the dr get money to throway

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Ladycloud(f): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Awww... So sweet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / What Will You Do In This Situation??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.