Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? (1003 Views)

Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
Now now i was trying to enter in to dis other complex. Normally i always chat with this security lady and she is always cool for me. Today out of the blue, she starts giving me attitute. I just froze and became humble and just left, coz i realy did not know how to handle it. I couldnt risk reacting in a negative way, where i will be shouting and screaming, coz i was nt in de mood and thought it would ruin my reputation, but now i am seriously confused. Guys how does one behave, in such a situation?
Re: How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 24, 2016
Girls and attitude
Re: How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? by PunkyV(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2016
What do you mean by "attitude"? Like, yelling at you?
Re: How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? by jonaifame22(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2016
her loss!

1 Like

Re: How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? by Smellymouth: 5:09pm On May 24, 2016
If she gives me attitude, I will walk away..

No time undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? by calliope(f): 5:11pm On May 24, 2016
Walk up to her, look straight into her eye and ask why d attitude? Make sure u don't brink when staring at her, and don't make the face that you're angry..... If she refuses to say anything...... Bounce grin And don't ever give her face again undecided
Re: How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? by Cutehector(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2016
To me it's laughable to just know someone keeps dat annoyin attitude for me out of d blues...

See, they will squeez thr face for all I care..
Re: How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? by EngrSeries(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2016
If by 'showing attitude' you mean you think she wants your attention but then she also sends out ambiguous signals about it, then
Ignore her
Don't try to fix her. Its not your job to do that
Find the ones who are clear about their own feelings and also express them honestly
Re: How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:58pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:
What do you mean by "attitude"? Like, yelling at you?

yep, she was yelling. I asked her a simple question and she started yelling and shouting,as if i had ask her for a million or something. I was suprised coz just de other day,she was all sweet and nice. I realy ddnt know wat to do. The question its self was a mere hello, can i go in, and all hell broke loose
Re: How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? by PunkyV(f): 6:05pm On May 24, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

yep, she was yelling. I asked her a simple question and she started yelling and shouting,as if i had ask her for a million or something. I was suprised coz just de other day,she was all sweet and nice. I realy ddnt know wat to do. The question its self was a mere hello, can i go in, and all hell broke loose

Lol, maybe she was having a bad day or something. I think you handled yourself well by not stooping to her level.

If I was in your shoes, it would have depend on my mood too. If I'm irritated then I'd have yelled right back. Wtf. But if not, then I'd do what you did by not reacting. I'd never speak to her again though because I dont like to be disrespected lol.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? by pcoolioz(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2016
security woman.... do u tip her normally? or u just talk? perhaps she was being nice to u cos she wanted u to shake body and u didn't, so she dropped the nice attitude.

could it also be possible she was warned to stop interacting with folks?
Re: How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, maybe she was having a bad day or something. I think you handled yourself well by not stooping to her level.
At first when I read this I was like 'Huh? shocked shocked shocked shocked '

then I read this part
I'd have yelled right back. Wtf. But if not, then I'd do what you did by not reacting. I'd never speak to her again though because I dont like to be disrespected lol.
and was like

Re: How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? by PunkyV(f): 7:49pm On May 24, 2016
Babzilla:
At first when I read this I was like 'Huh? shocked shocked shocked shocked '

then I read this part and was like

LMFAO. Whatever.

(1) (Reply)

I Called My Boyfriend A Jerk Three Days Via A Text, Would He Call Me Back? / Who Win Miss Nairaland / Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.