Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,348 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? (1113 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by sandeiwhite: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Please I need ur advice, I met my bf during nysc but never knew he had a gf till she called me because she saw a pix of us kissing on his phone. He begged and took to me to see all nuclear family just to assure me he's for me. He recently proposed and I accepted but I feel bad because I asked him why he broke up with her and he said because he fell in love with me "just that" not that she did anything to him. I feel so bad for her cos they dated for 3yrs before he met me. I asked him before we started dating nd he said there was no body in his life, I never knew he had her and now she feels I caused her this pain. It made me so troubled that my fiance had to call her in my presence,explained everything to her that he's in love with me and apologised, she accepted and wished us well but I still feel bad. I want love but not in the detriment of another person happiness.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by RasheedUmar: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
No, don't! He'll break your heart too.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by mhisbliss(f): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Run for your life, in three years he'll do the same to you without reason, a rat doesn't forget its old hole, karma is a b.itch

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by madridguy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
@ OP, that is life for you. This remind me of one popular saying in Yoruba that simply means " If one person own no spoil another person own no go better " continue with your guy and I wish you blissful alliance.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Cutehector(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Happy married life darling..
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by modestofynest(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Give me the number of the former gf lemme console her in my own way u have already done the damage what do u need our advice for bf snatcher

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Taiyescott(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Uhhhmn... go ahead & marry him, breaking up wit anoda lady 4 u showz he luvz u, so jex marry him & pray God takes control...
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
wat do girls really want self? if he broke up wit u, u wld say guys r heartless. c u can't pls everyone... make ur conscience no dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by falconey(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
that's not a problem, any guy you meet is/was someone's heartbeat .

live your life you owe no one ,it wasn't your fault he fell in love with you .

bros good advice are you now a therapist?

no sir , i'm just doing my social services Serving people and willing to sacrifice time and resources to help those in need
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by temple11: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
You want me to tell you if you should marry him or not? Really? Did you ask for my opinion before taking a shot of you guys kissing?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by mercichoco(f): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
My dear life is a survival of the fittest, beside its not your fault. Stop feeling bad except you have option B. Or would you expect him to love and marry her out of pity?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by KnightRod(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Marry him.. Don't be naive

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Just so you know, he isn't a person of integrity.

What happens after you marry him and he sees someone prettier or more attractive?

Men will always see women more beautiful and more appealing than their wives, the trick is to find that one man who doesn't care.

And don't forget, he lied to you.

In marriage it's very possible he will have concubines and lie to you and to them for that matter.

Already you are scared. Always trust your instincts. They are never wrong.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by sandeiwhite: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
madridguy:
@ OP, that is life for you. This remind me of one popular saying in Yoruba that simply means " If one person own no spoil another person own no go better " continue with your guy and I wish you blissful alliance.
thank you
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by gradeA(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
yesssssss

lemme read the post now

*modified *

She took it in good fate, meaning they were having irreconcilable differences. They perhaps needed a good reason to end it, and you conveniently helped out.
Do not beat up yourself, you have a clear conscience.

However I am more concerned as to why he would have pictures of you guys kissing and making out on his phone. undecided
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by sandeiwhite: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ioannes:
Just so you know that he isn't a person of integrity.

What happens after you marry him and he sees someone prettier or more attractive?

A man will always see women more beautiful and more appealing than their wives, the trick is to find that one man who doesn't care.
funny enough she's even prettier. To say the truth
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Chrisrare: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nice to see a lady who is selfless and cares about other pple's happiness. Ur type is very rare.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by sandeiwhite: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
mercichoco:
My dear life is a survival of the fittest, beside its not your fault. Stop feeling bad except you have option B. Or would you expect him to love and marry her out of pity?
Alright thanks
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
sandeiwhite:
funny enough she's even prettier. To say the truth

Yeah, well I modified my earlier post. Read it again.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by sandeiwhite: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Happy married life darling..
Thank you
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by sandeiwhite: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
falconey:
[/color]

bros good advice are you now a therapist?

[color=#990000]

thx
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by joceey(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
modestofynest:
Give me the number of the former gf lemme console her in my own way u have already done the damage what do u need our advice for bf snatcher

Snatcher ke Read her post let be sincere the guy is a player...I will advice you to ditch the douche bag the way he did to that poor girl....Cos what goes round comes round
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Cutehector(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
sandeiwhite:
Thank you
good. U knw I mean u should go ahead and marry him. A man knows what he wants and goes for it, dats why he is a man!
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Go ahead and marry him cox if he was so much in love with her he wouldn't have come for you tongue
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by ammyluv2002(f): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Go ahead with the marriage, but make sure he has truly ended things with the other lady. Not all relationships must end in marriage
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
He basically broke up with a gal he said he loved b4 and Ws with for 3years just cos he met u? How do u know this guy loves u? Wats his definition of love? Yh I know he's not married so he can always end the relationship with his ex and move on bt it has to be done the right way. He lied he wasn't in a relationship also? Why? Maybe it Ws serious bt hey it Ws a 3year relantionship!!!

Personally for me a persons attitude matters. So I say observe him carefully and don't be in a haste. He might be doing it for sm selfish reasons or benefits he sees or gets from u bt at the end of d day it's u to decide.

Also get to talk with his ex just to know if he ended their relationship with no bad blood. Yes relationships end bt how it ends tells alot about d person. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Flexherbal(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Follow your heart!
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by sandeiwhite: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
jaxxy:
He basically broke up with a gal he said he loved b4 and Ws with for 3years just cos he met u? How do u know this guy loves u? Wats his definition of love? Yh I know he's not married so he can always end the relationship with his ex and move on bt it has to be done the right way. He lied he wasn't in a relationship also? Why? Maybe it Ws serious bt hey it Ws a 3year relantionship!!!

Personally for me a persons attitude matters. So I say observe him carefully and don't be in a haste. He might be doing it for sm selfish reasons or benefits he sees or gets from u bt at the end of d day it's u to decide.

Also get to talk with his ex just to know if he ended their relationship with no bad blood. Yes relationships end bt how it ends tells alot about d person. Cheers
hmmm thought provoking. Thx
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by sandeiwhite: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ioannes:

Yeah, well I modified my earlier post. Read it again.
ok
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by modestofynest(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
joceey:

Snatcher ke Read her post let be sincere the guy is a player...I will advice you to ditch the douche bag the way he did to that poor girl....Cos what goes round comes round

Did u read the part when she said the girl called her and asked her to leave her bf for her?? And what did she do
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him? by joceey(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
modestofynest:

Did u read the part when she said the girl called her and asked her to leave her bf for her?? And what did she do

That's why she need to ditch the guy it's the best thing

(1) (Reply)

What Is Easier To Give Than Receive? / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Virginity On Facebook / Top 10 Nigerian Pastors In Sex Scandal ✔

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.