Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? (499 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Loyalblak007(f): 6:32pm On May 24, 2016
Mine was Rice, for almost one week....share yours
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by midehi2(f): 6:35pm On May 24, 2016
i dint learn, i started cooking anyhow grin
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by refiner(f): 6:37pm On May 24, 2016
...hot water!smiley
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Chuksemi(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2016
French fries. undecided
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by hemartins(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2016
Boil water
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by TrumpDonald(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2016
BEANS cool

They were not cooking it as often as I wanted. Them come dey form for me sef upon say I get hand oo...so I gatz ball in kitchen.

Now, if u chop my beans... smiley smiley
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by firstking01(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2016
Soup...as an akwa ibomite that i am, mum was always wanting me behind her in the kitchen, and that has helped me a lot...so, no daughter of a bitch kind form for me in that aspect of lifetongue
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by firstking01(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2016
Soup...as an akwa ibomite that i am, mum was always wanting me behind her in the kitchen, and that has helped me a lot...so, no daughter of a biitch kind form for me in that aspect of lifetongue....
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Smellymouth: 6:44pm On May 24, 2016
Lol..

No comment
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Princezoi(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2016
i think it was rice, and i baptised the rice with salt ehn
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by UyiIredia(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
Loyalblak007:
Mine was Rice, for almost one week....share yours

Indomie.
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:47pm On May 24, 2016
midehi2:
i dint learn, i started cooking anyhow grin

I was about to say that. grin grin
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
Boiling water and egg grin
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by chikel2000(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2016
Mine was rice n water
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Mjshexy(f): 6:54pm On May 24, 2016
Mine was yam, then graduated to white rice cheesy
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 24, 2016
Indomie! :-)

1 Like

Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by missdebs(f): 8:07pm On May 24, 2016
indomie of course. every body's first cooking experiments were on noodles
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 24, 2016
missdebs:
indomie of course. every body's first cooking experiments were on noodles
Everybody? Yur wrong ma. Mine was boiling eggs
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by KingZeus(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2016
Beans..
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 24, 2016
Boiled plantain cheesy
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 24, 2016
Mine was a smooth gradual process: although am still learning but the first I learnt to cook was jallof rice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: CHRISTMAS’ DISTRACTIONS (18+) / According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want / Happy Birthday Boolistic Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.