Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? (1957 Views)

92-Year-Old Mahathir Mohamad Wins Malaysia Presidential Election / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
ValerianSteel:

The Executive Order doesn't explicate on what the technology is and therefore doesn't suggest it is your Magrav technology in question.

If your Magrav exists and truly threatens American technological superpower,America would have stopped it in its track.

Goddamnit! Aside from Magrav, does Iran possess any other known technology that could be used to monitor, track & disrupt computer networks, as clearly stated in the executive order?

Where is ATkester when you need him? grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by Appleyard(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2016
ValerianSteel:
@AppleYard.

The Executive Order doesn't explicate on what the technology is and therefore doesn't suggest it is your Magrav technology in question.

Please note the President of the United States issues Presidential Decisions Directives for matters relating to National Security.These are not made public.There's no way Obama would ban a supposedly dangerous technology that threatens US national security through an executive order.It is not done,the President issues a Presidential Decisions Directive on matters of foreign policy,defense,and national security.The contents of these directives are never made public.

If Obama was intent on banning your supposed Magrav,he would have placed sanctions regarding it on Iran and Syria which would hamper the spread or popularity of such technology.

If your Magrav exists and truly threatens American technological superpower,America would have stopped it in its track.In the event it can't be curtailed,the United States military would have developed a counter technology,the past five years would have been enough time to do that.

You keep showing your ignorance. Did the Executive Order mentioned Iranian and Syrian Information technology as Threat to the US national security, or not? Was it equally mentioned as a threat to American Foreign Policy. or not? And how the heck thus Iranian and Syrian Televisions, Radios, Gadgets, Websites, Blogs, etc etc, became a threat to US national security and foreign policy? Answer that!
How was Iran able to Disrupt, Commandeer, and captured (not shot down) the most sophistticated Stealth drone the US has ever built? Oh, they did it by wicthcraft or African technology passed on to them by Valeriansteel, right?

Stopping it my foot! It was the counter measure they were testing against the French version in an excercise last year, when that large for nothing floating ballon called Theodore Roosevelt Carrier was sunk, along with its accompanying fleights, by a 30 year old submarine. I guess it was catapult and stones they used in sinking it.

I just dey look una dey laf....grin

It is only God that will help some of you guys see the light again.

Until some of us realize that jingoistic propaganda can never take the place of truth when reality sets in, we will continue to wallow in its cheap waters, thinking we are ingrained with knowledge, alas basking in self delusion.

Until you have answers to the above glaring facts, stop bothering yourself on this topic.

Remain blesss.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by Appleyard(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2016
Zoharariel:

Goddamnit! Aside from Magrav, does Iran possess any other known technology that could be used to monitor, track & disrupt computer networks, as clearly stated in the executive order?

No, they have other ones: catapults and stones, + witchcraft..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by ValerianSteel(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2016
Zoharariel:

Still the executive order did not explicate on the technology itself.There is no assurance that it was indeed referring to Magrav.
Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by ValerianSteel(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2016
Appleyard:

You keep showing your ignorance. Did the Executive Order mentioned Iranian and Syrian Information technology as Threat to the US national security, or not? Was it equally mentioned as a threat to American Foreign Policy. or not? And how the heck thus Iranian and Syrian Televisions, Radios, Gadgets, Websites, Blogs, etc etc, became a threat to US national security and foreign policy? Answer that!
How was Iran able to Disrupt, Commandeer, and captured (not shot down) the most sophistticated Stealth drone the US has ever built? Oh, they did it by wicthcraft or African technology passed on to them by Valeriansteel, right?

Stopping it my foot! It was the counter measure they were testing against the French version in an excercise last year, when that large for nothing floating ballon called Theodore Roosevelt Carrier was sunk, along with its accompanying fleights, by a 30 year old submarine. I guess it was catapult and stones they used in sinking it.

I just dey look una dey laf....grin

It is only God that will help some of you guys see the light again.

Until some of us realize that jingoistic propaganda can never take the place of truth when reality sets in, we will continue to wallow in its cheap waters, thinking we are ingrained with knowledge, alas basking in self delusion.

Until you have answers to the above glaring facts, stop bothering yourself on this topic.

Remain blesss.
The Executive Order you posted covers foreign policy.It addresses the use of a certain information technology against citizens of Iran and Syria.In response the President issued the EO to stop entry of such technology into the United States and stop entry of persons connected with its use into the United States in an effort to prevent public use of such technology in the United States.

My point is the United States doesn't issue Executive Orders to ban a supposed technology like the Magrav which you claim is powerful enough to supposedly commandeer America's sophisticated drone.A technology that can reverse engineer American weapons is a threat to National Security,a danger to the defense of the United States.

If it was the Magrav Obama needed to ban,he wouldn't issue an EO,it would be Presidential Decisions Directives otherwise known as National Security Directives which would be issued in secret.

Two things Appleyard.Either the Magrav doesn't exist but some other technology does which Obama banned.

Or the Magrav does exists and it poses no threat to the United States.
Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by Missy89(f): 7:58pm On May 27, 2016
ValerianSteel:
The Executive Order you posted covers foreign policy.It addresses the use of a certain information technology against citizens of Iran and Syria.In response the President issued the EO to stop entry of such technology into the United States and stop entry of persons connected with its use into the United States in an effort to prevent public use of such technology in the United States.

My point is the United States doesn't issue Executive Orders to ban a supposed technology like the Magrav which you claim is powerful enough to supposedly commandeer America's sophisticated drone.A technology that can reverse engineer American weapons is a threat to National Security,a danger to the defense of the United States.

If it was the Magrav Obama needed to ban,he wouldn't issue an EO,it would be Presidential Decisions Directives otherwise known as National Security Directives which would be issued in secret.

Two things Appleyard.Either the Magrav doesn't exist but some other technology does which Obama banned.

Or the Magrav does exists and it poses no threat to the United States.

I was waiting for him to post that nonsense. It doesn't prove anything.

Appleyard needs to show us this tech.

1 Like

Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by ValerianSteel(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2016
Missy89:

I was waiting for him to post that nonsense. It doesn't prove anything.

Appleyard needs to show us this tech.
Am still waiting for an independent vetted source from him.Somehow he hasn't provided any.
Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by ValerianSteel(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by YTkester: 4:19am On May 28, 2016
ValerianSteel:
They have Magrav technology remember grin grin grin

Here he goes pants boxers sniffer

1 Like

Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by YTkester: 4:20am On May 28, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Am still waiting for an independent vetted source from him.Somehow he hasn't provided any.

Pants sniffing is not good for your health.

2 Likes

Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by cyprus000: 1:38am On May 29, 2016
Appleyard:

In the Land of the Blinds, the one-eyed man is king, but when that same man is led by propaganda, the fall of his folly is more akin to a resounding night bang in a cementary. Reason: the blind man is only blind to the daylight, but his mental disposition and judgemental correctness by virtue of his inate sensual and instinctive credibility, enables him to form a viable conclusion; unlike the one-eyed man whose eyes and mind is clouded by a mist of egocentric delusion, elucidating a venom-filled puerile jingoistic mendacity, the hallmark of zombie-ism.

Its such unfortunate that a whole bunch of your likes falls under this category. Though they seeth, but yet blinded, by virtue of their propagandized minds thats been invaded and conquered by the darkness of mendacity. And how great is that darkness.... Pathetic.

Here is your "oBarMan" made Executive Oder plate of hotdog, straight from the"Barak" of idiocy.

"EXECUTIVE ORDER- - - - - - -BLOCKING THE PROPERTY AND SUSPENDING ENTRY INTO THE UNITED STATES OF CERTAIN PERSONS WITH RESPECT TO GRAVE HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES BY THE GOVERNMENTS OF IRAN AND SYRIAv VIA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY By the authority vested in me.."

Now let us break this baby down into some pieces of reality and intent.

Why were the governments of Iran and Syria singled out in this shameless order? Did i hear you say "human right abuses? Now and even before now, some of the most democratic, diverse culturally intergrated and religious tolerating and peaceful nations in the Mid East, are Iran and Syria. These two nations embodies the factual reality of a heterogeneous society where all manners and forms of religion and culture are harmoniously coexisting side by side, in peace and unity. There are even more christians and non muslims in Iran than you can get in Israel. So, how does this states abuses the frundamental rights of people in their domain? If these states are abusers of human rights, where should we put Satan Arabia, the only country in the world today wherein women are stoned to death, hanged and publicly tortured, for the smallest of offencess? Yet they are not in the United States of Torture black book? Well, how would they be, birds of the same feather they say, flock together. Therefore sweep that silly excuse into the dust bin.

Now, it is interesting to note that this countires, as mentioned in the ban, are alledged to be perpetuating this so-called abuse by the use of Information Technology one may think that the Order was targeting.

Now come to think of it. When it comes to mass media and communication capability such as, Tvs, radio, the internet - blogs and websites, socail medias (ingredients of color revolutions,) the likes of Iran and Syria and still 100 years behind. I dont even need to mentioned satellites because it would be an insult to the sky rulers. How does Iranian and Syrian communication and Information technology abuses human rights and causes problem for others? And even if we are to go by this, a more sophisticated and far reaching advanced threats like Russia and -China are holding sway accross the US. Why Iran and Syria? One may think it is all about Information Technology, but a cursory look and critical perusal, reading in between the lines and indept nature of the Executive Order, would reveal otherswise.

"I, BARACK OBAMA, President ofthe United States of America, hereby determine that the commission of serious human rights abuses against the people of Iran and Syria by their governments, facilitated by computer and network disruption, monitoring, and tracking by those governments,and abetted by entities in Iran and Syria that are complicit in their governments’ malign use of technology for those purposes, threaten the nationalsecurity and foreign policy of the United States.

This really got me laughing...grin grin

"Computer and network, "monitoring and tracking". grin So, since when does Iran and Syria Radios and TVs started monitoring and threatening its own people, needless to say Americans? It was the next line that further reveals the real intent of this executive order:

"their government mialign use of technologies (no longer informational) that threatens the NATIONAL SECURITY AND FOREIGN POLICY OF THE US".

Is anybody listening? grin grin

So Iranian and Syrian "information technology" - Televisions, Radios, Blogs, Websites, telephones, etc, have become a threat to US national security? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin Zoharariel must hear this. grin

And as if that is not enough, the said Information Technology wont also let them shape and undertake the US foreign policy the way they would want it? heheheheh grin grin Cyprus000 must hear this, tag it, and fax it to the Kremlin. grin This is the latest threat to any country now: Televisions and Radios, websites and blogs, greater than atomic weapons. grin Pathetic.

But yeah. they were right! Iran actually "monitored, tracked, "computerized, Disrupted and took Control of the most advanced US Stealth drone, the RQ 170 Sentinel, from control of your vassals that sent it from Afghanistan, in December 2011: And they made their own copy of the highly secretive drone by way of reverse engineering. grin All courtsey of magrav,..and which rumores making the rounds suggest that it was also being passed down to Assad as well. And it makes more sense, considering Syria was virtually added to the list. And that is exactly what this Executive Order its all about. Except you and your Langley Mother of self denial can explain to me how Iranian Televisions and Radios, gadgets and internet, constitute a threat to US national security and its foreign policy. And you must explain to me what the likes of RT and CCTV are still doung in the US information market, if really such is the new threat right now. It is only a kid and illogical thinker that would have expected the Dratfer of the Order to put magrav down in black and white. But for those who can decode the intent by unravelling the logic behind the ban and the facts on ground, are those that rightly know the aims and objective of the "covert" Bill.

Propaganda is truelly a disease thats worse than ALS.

Now we know who reason and logic eludes.

And this is from the original: White Horse Sousse grin

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/04/23/executive-order-blocking-property-and-suspending-entry-united-states-cer?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1885066355

I dont even need to comment on your US ships sailing past the black sea since 2011: Is like expecting China that have nukes to sink US ships sailing the South China sea, simply because they are enemies.

Have a nice day.
[size=13pt][b]
Well and cogently put, Apple.

You can say the highlighted again cool

"oBarMan" made Executive Oder plate of hotdog, straight from the"Barak" of idiocy.

Sincerely speaking. I feel debased knowing that the aberrant caricature of nature(obarman), is of African descent. I mean, the blood-sucking Babylon can be aptly described as a vile refuse of all good, The dreg of this world.
Infact, I don't want to talk about the narcissistic, malicious malodorous manifestation of contraceptive persona

I personal do not agree with Iran on many front, but it's paramount that i point out US hypocrisy, cos I hate hypocrites.

Us demonizing Iran/Syria only unravels it hypocrisy, cos it is same US in collabo with Israel attacked Iran nuclear program and institutions with one of the most deadly malware ever known, in 2011/2012.
nobody cried foul, nor disturb world peace.
have anybody taken time to ask how amelika was able to shut down internet in north Korea after the Sony hullabaloo?
IRONY: if I slap you, don't dare slap me back bcs I'm America. The empty chest beater.

Damn! Talk about labyrinth of everlasting cowardice.
Too quick to beat dry chest, but fast to cry foul lyk a cornered hyena when her monumental failures gets exposed.

BTW, you dun talk am finish with the quoted

It is only a kid and illogical thinker that would have expected the Dratfer of the Order to put magrav down in black and white.

[/b][/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by Appleyard(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
Well and cogently put, Apple.

You can say the highlighted again cool

"oBarMan" made Executive Oder plate of hotdog, straight from the"Barak" of idiocy.

Sincerely speaking. I feel debased knowing that the aberrant caricature of nature(obarman), is of African descent. I mean, the blood-sucking Babylon can be aptly described as a vile refuse of all good, The dreg of this world.
Infact, I don't want to talk about the narcissistic, malicious malodorous manifestation of contraceptive persona

I personal do not agree with Iran on many front, but it's paramount that i point out US hypocrisy, cos I hate hypocrites.

Us demonizing Iran/Syria only unravels it hypocrisy, cos it is same US in collabo with Israel attacked Iran nuclear program and institutions with one of the most deadly malware ever known, in 2011/2012.
nobody cried foul, nor disturb world peace.
have anybody taken time to ask how amelika was able to shut down internet in north Korea after the Sony hullabaloo?
IRONY: if I slap you, don't dare slap me back bcs I'm America. The empty chest beater.

Damn! Talk about labyrinth of everlasting cowardice.
Too quick to beat dry chest, but fast to cry foul lyk a cornered hyena when her monumental failures gets exposed.

BTW, you dun talk am finish with the quoted

[/b][/size]
my brother. The whole thing don tire me self.. I just dont understand some people. Wetin be Information Technology again na? Oya make dem tell me how common Iran and Syria IT take be THREAT to the NATIONAL SECURITY of a whole Superpower Like the US; them no fit answer am o.. And how e take be threat to their Foreign Policy, them no fit talk o... Yet, them no go accept the reality, the obvious.

Now wow o...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by cyprus000: 12:00am On May 31, 2016
Appleyard:
my brother. The whole thing don tire me self.. I just dont understand some people. Wetin be Information Technology again na? Oya make dem tell me how common Iran and Syria IT take be THREAT to the NATIONAL SECURITY of a whole Superpower Like the US; them no fit answer am o.. And how e take be threat to their Foreign Policy, them no fit talk o... Yet, them no go accept the reality, the obvious.

Now wow o...
[size=13pt]
Lol. you no Know US again!

Dem lyk to shove their stultifying construe down our throat as the real deal, when them want unleash their bullying skillscheesy.
The irony funny; Russia and china with potent and overt threat both on earth and space, no pose threat to their national security, na Iran and Syria way no know their left from right technologically na him pose threat to national security. Lolgrin

Infact,na Syria own funny passgrin

BTW, you hear say the whimsical megalomaniac(wetin be the Babylon name again self) send battalions of em Jihadi foot soldiers from turkey enter Syria?
[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by Appleyard(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol. you no Know US again!

Dem lyk to shove their stultifying construe down our throat as the real deal, when them want unleash their bullying skillscheesy.
The irony funny; Russia and china with potent and overt threat both on earth and space, no pose threat to their national security, na Iran and Syria way no know their left from right technologically na him pose threat to national security. Lolgrin

Infact,na Syria own funny passgrin

BTW, you hear say the whimsical megalomaniac(wetin be the Babylon name again self) send battalions of em Jihadi foot soldiers from turkey enter Syria?
[/size]

Na wow for wire road o. Na Syria own even funny pass self... That alone should tell you the real deal behind that Executive Order. Yet, you have some apologist spouting venom, despite seeing the content of the Executive Order. The thing just dey surprise me for them o.

On the hegemonic unleashing of more wahabis into Syria through Turkey, is something that am still looking into. Meanwhile, there are reports that a Russian, Iranian and Chinese covert ground troops are to be deployed into Syria to strike IS from both air and from the ground. I really can't verify the part of China in this. A friend is telling me he is still trying to verify.

Till then, we can only keep our fingers crossed. But one thing is certain: the Syrian crisis is far from over.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by cyprus000: 6:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Appleyard:

Na wow for wire road o. Na Syria own even funny pass self... That alone should tell you the real deal behind that Executive Order. Yet, you have some apologist spouting venom, despite seeing the content of the Executive Order. The thing just dey surprise me for them o.

On the hegemonic unleashing of more wahabis into Syria through Turkey, is something that am still looking into. Meanwhile, there are reports that a Russian, Iranian and Chinese covert ground troops are to be deployed into Syria to strike IS from both air and from the ground. I really can't verify the part of China in this. A friend is telling me he is still trying to verify.

Till then, we can only keep our fingers crossed. But one thing is certain: the Syrian crisis is far from over.
[size=13pt]
E be like you forget say them be incorrigible zombie. cheesy

Abeg, update me when you verify.
[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? by Appleyard(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
E be like you forget say them be incorrigible zombie. cheesy

Abeg, update me when you verify.
[/size]
No problem.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally / Either Ukraine Fulfils Moscow's Proposals Or Our Russia Army Will Decide / Iran Says It Is Capable Of Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.