Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her (29984 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Xenophobic Attacks: Why Nigeria Won't Retaliate Now - Gbajabiamila / Emir Sanusi - I Won't Leave My Throne To Run For Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by niggaz4life: 12:36pm On May 25, 2016
this nigga overcompensating for marrying a small girl. first he talking about laws to ban marrying under 18 then this. he is overcompensating. his conscience is worrying him
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Frank3n2(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2016
Emir haram grin
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 25, 2016
Damn,this man has no class,what happen to walk away if anyone ever lay hands on you.

My son and daughter are taught the same,no one has any right to lift their hand on anyone,not even me.

Walk away and report it to nearest authority.

King with no wisdom,King my foot.
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by rita25(f): 12:52pm On May 25, 2016
dear daddy emir that your daughter will hear weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen if she dares retaliate....with the strict sharia laws following your religion that has no space for gender equality. shocked
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by DrChukzy(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
Nay. That is the right move.
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by TheArchangel(f): 12:57pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=45954082][/quote]Whatever sir.
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by dougivilla(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2016
Make this Sanusi guy face front abeg.

In order news, we are in the anti corruption probe season.

Its time to take more than a cursory look at the 420 and the other 300 or so Billion naira bail out to banks and if they have started paying back, abi na dash?. Its time too to look at those 100 Million, 25 Million and other such millions these man dashed his brothers in the name of support from {impacts of} terrorist attacks, before our very eyes. Even his misleading of Nigeria that 47 Billion, reviewed downwards to 20 billion niara was missing needs to be probed.

Sai Baba probe, over to you, DSS, EFCC and co.
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by mistymoon: 12:57pm On May 25, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
Shut up you lying emir

Your koran not only promotes wife beating but also cannibalising one's wife if hungry

why the hate VulgarVulvas? Please educate us where you got your submission.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by AnanseK(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
Shut up you lying emir

Your koran not only promotes wife beating but also cannibalising one's wife if hungry

Cannibalism ? That must be Nyamiri Koran!
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by xavier0327(f): 1:03pm On May 25, 2016
Strawman:

Can you beat this man?

Yes.. Drug him... Tie him up.... And beat the living daylight outta him.... Then leave his sorry a. rse
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by skywalker001(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2016
Now Emir just make me believe that Islamic is a peaceful religion
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by muzeze77: 1:08pm On May 25, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
Shut up you lying emir

Where in the quran is this written?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Mayflowa(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2016
Sijo01:
First it was the avocation of the banned of under age marriage, now this! This man is up to something.

An educated Emir has come to power. He is questioning the traditions, which is very unfair to women by the way.

Nigerian Muslims are so backward compare to others like Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iran etc. All of these Islamic Nations have long stopped child marriages. Every 2 out of 3 child is married out b4 their 15th Birthday in the North and their husbands send them packing once they have VVF by just saying "I divorce you" three times.
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by repogirl(f): 1:27pm On May 25, 2016
Berra don't retaliate ooooooo, hmm! You want to aggravate an already aggravated man? Instead, run to safety.

Anyway, who would dare lay a hand on the Emir's daughter?
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by VulgarVulvas: 1:29pm On May 25, 2016
AnanseK:

Cannibalism ? That must be Nyamiri Koran!

Most of you recital Muslims don't even know your koran

One may eat the flesh of a human body. It is not allowed to kill a Muslim nor a free non-Muslim under Muslim rule (because he is useful for the society), nor a prisoner because he belongs to other Muslims. But you may kill an enemy fighter or an adulterer and eat his body (716 in volume 1, Al-Kortoby)

[size=18pt]New fatwa: Muslims may eat their wives
 [/size]

According to several Middle East newspapers, the Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh has created a sensation after he issued a new fatwa which permits a man to eat his wife in the event that he is afflicted with a severe hunger and fear of starving. He can now, according to Sharia, Islamic law, eat parts of her body, or eat the flesh so that his hunger is satisfied.

The Mufti of Saudi Arabia said that this is evidence of the sacrifice of women and obedience to her husband and her desire to become one with his body.

This fatwa created a sensation on the social networks and in particular on Twitter, in which the Saudis are active users. Many have expressed shock over this fatwa, calling it cannibalism.

The Mufti also issued a fatwa a few weeks ago which said that marriage of minors under the age of 15 years is permissible, stressing that so far intentions to discuss the issue do not exist.

The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia is the head of Sharia Law, and the fatwas he issues are to be followed by Muslims around the world.
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1138/new-fatwa-muslims-may-eat-their-wives.html
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by AjCityOne: 1:29pm On May 25, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
Shut up you lying emir

Oloriburuku omo Yiibo
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by VulgarVulvas: 1:31pm On May 25, 2016
muzeze77:

Where in the quran is this written?

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by VulgarVulvas: 1:36pm On May 25, 2016
AjCityOne:

Oloriburuku omo Yiibo

Omo yoruba jati jati I no be igbo

tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9bRjK464Uw

Is Sanusi more knowledgeable than the Saudi govt that televised this infomercial on the right way to beat your wife?
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by samsam2019: 1:37pm On May 25, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Islam religion of Peace!

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by VulgarVulvas: 1:39pm On May 25, 2016
Mayflowa:

An educated Emir has come to power. He is questioning the traditions, which is very unfair to women by the way.

Nigerian Muslims are so backward compare to others like Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iran etc. All of these Islamic Nations have long stopped child marriages. Every 2 out of 3 child is married out b4 their 15th Birthday in the North and their husbands send them packing once they have VVF by just saying "I divorce you" three times.

What is this one saying?

At least women can drive a car in Northern Nigeria but is that the case in Saudi?

[size=14pt]UAE court rules men can beat wives[/size]

The Federal Supreme Court in the United Arab Emirates has ruled that a man can beat his wife and young children as long as no marks are left, The National newspaper reports.

The court ruled that "a man has the right to discipline his wife and children provided he does not leave physical marks", the Abu Dhabi-owned newspaper reported in its online edition on Monday.

"Although the (law) permits the husband to use his right (to discipline), he has to abide by the limits of this right," it quoted Chief Justice Falah al-Hajeri as having written in a ruling released in a court document on Sunday.The court ruled that a man who "slapped and kicked his daughter and slapped his wife" violated his "right" under sharia, or Islamic law, to discipline his wife and children, as he beat his wife too severely and his daughter, aged 23, was too old for such discipline, the newspaper said.

The UAE is less conservative than some Gulf countries such as Saudi Arabia, where women cannot drive and need a male guardian's permission to travel.

But Islamic religious law remains a part of the legal framework in the UAE, which also has secular laws.http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8108339

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Omino: 1:44pm On May 25, 2016
Bad advice from a Father. Just because, he thinks he has money and all the DPO's contacts. Truly Radical
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by jordinsparkles(f): 1:50pm On May 25, 2016
Dumb man, so you even have the impetus to say that nonsense. You urge ur daughter to retaliate huh? What if it leads to another thing. Be wise my friend, be WISE.
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Frankicent(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=TheArchangel post=45951062]OK.
I'd think training girls in self defense and some combats skills will suffice. wink. do you know how to self defense yourself?
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by pelumzy007(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
Shut up you lying emir

Big fool I sight U....still dont understand hw people take pride in saying Bullshit.[color=#990000][/color] sad
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Opharhe: 1:55pm On May 25, 2016
CACAWA:
its wrong.

Two wrongs can never make a right.

If she retaliates and he harms her, would he be happy?

The reasonable thing to do is report to the authorities, or anyone who can wade in.
Pls let's not just pay too much attention to the Emir's rhetoric. I think he's only trying tell us how much he disapproves domestic violence against women. I think i support those statements from him.
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by VulgarVulvas: 2:02pm On May 25, 2016
pelumzy007:

Big fool I sight U....still dont understand hw people take pride in saying Bullshit.[color=#990000][/color] sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWGA8i6scYY&hl=en&fs=1"><

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Opharhe: 2:02pm On May 25, 2016
Omino:
Bad advice from a Father. Just because, he thinks he has money and all the DPO's contacts. Truly Radical
No. I think what the Emit is trying to portray here is his level of disapproval for domestic violence against wives. Don't pay too much attention to his rhetorics.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by brojoshua: 2:10pm On May 25, 2016
The great people of the world are not always wise. But it is the living God that teaches those who believe in Him knowledge and wisdom. When you are proud and foolish you teach what will immediately make your children to be thrown out of their matrimonial home, you have planted the seed of a broken home in them. And honestly how many of the wives use to beat him in return. But I think wise children who are thought such things by foolish and proud and spoiled parents should secretly return their parents advice and commandments to them, wise children should think in their hearts: let him go and teach such foolishness to the goats in his street and I myself is sure that even the goats and pigs won't take such counsel from him. And also let wise children go to those who have the wisdom of the true and living God and such will teach them who are willing to learn good things, the wisdom of God. Let godly daughters respect their husbands and humble themselves before them and submit to them and let the husbands also love their wives, bear and be patient with them. Let all sinners believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and God will save their souls. Thank you
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Beetobee(f): 2:23pm On May 25, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
Shut up you lying emir

You're obviously laden with a character that suits your name. Islam does NOT and I repeat does NOT promote beating one's wife. The Qur'an says if at all one feels he has to chastise his wife, he should get the edge of a light cloth like a handkerchief and use that on her. Do a practical now and use a light handkerchief on your arm and be bold enough to tell the result. If you don't know about something, just shut the hell up!
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by cleoblizz332(f): 2:23pm On May 25, 2016
maupe:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/25/i-asked-my-daughter-to-retaliate-if-her-husband-beats-her-emir-sanusi/
did he really say this? well I hope cus all he has said is just opposite of wat dia religion preach but if I may ask how many wives did he marry?
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Viktorlaw(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2016
CACAWA:
its wrong.

Two wrongs can never make a right.

If she retaliates and he harms her, would he be happy?

The reasonable thing to do is report to the authorities, or anyone who can wade in.
retaliation doesn't mean she should fight the husband back , she could report to the relevant authorities instead of silence.that's also retaliation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Buhari’s Request To Borrow $30bn / President Buhari Visits Tawazun Industrial Park In Dubai (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.