Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her (29974 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Xenophobic Attacks: Why Nigeria Won't Retaliate Now - Gbajabiamila / Emir Sanusi - I Won't Leave My Throne To Run For Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
Nay. That is the right move.
OK, you will soon show us ur swelling face here on FP
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by AnanseK(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
W
VulgarVulvas:

Most of you recital Muslims don't even know your koran

One may eat the flesh of a human body. It is not allowed to kill a Muslim nor a free non-Muslim under Muslim rule (because he is useful for the society), nor a prisoner because he belongs to other Muslims. But you may kill an enemy fighter or an adulterer and eat his body (716 in volume 1, Al-Kortoby)

[size=18pt]New fatwa: Muslims may eat their wives
 [/size]

According to several Middle East newspapers, the Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh has created a sensation after he issued a new fatwa which permits a man to eat his wife in the event that he is afflicted with a severe hunger and fear of starving. He can now, according to Sharia, Islamic law, eat parts of her body, or eat the flesh so that his hunger is satisfied.

The Mufti of Saudi Arabia said that this is evidence of the sacrifice of women and obedience to her husband and her desire to become one with his body.

This fatwa created a sensation on the social networks and in particular on Twitter, in which the Saudis are active users. Many have expressed shock over this fatwa, calling it cannibalism.

The Mufti also issued a fatwa a few weeks ago which said that marriage of minors under the age of 15 years is permissible, stressing that so far intentions to discuss the issue do not exist.

The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia is the head of Sharia Law, and the fatwas he issues are to be followed by Muslims around the world.
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1138/new-fatwa-muslims-may-eat-their-wives.html
I have still not seen Quran in the whole rubbish you posted. You must be from the famous cannibal tribe east of the Niger.
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by AnanseK(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
W
VulgarVulvas:

Most of you recital Muslims don't even know your koran

One may eat the flesh of a human body. It is not allowed to kill a Muslim nor a free non-Muslim under Muslim rule (because he is useful for the society), nor a prisoner because he belongs to other Muslims. But you may kill an enemy fighter or an adulterer and eat his body (716 in volume 1, Al-Kortoby)

[size=18pt]New fatwa: Muslims may eat their wives
 [/size]

According to several Middle East newspapers, the Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh has created a sensation after he issued a new fatwa which permits a man to eat his wife in the event that he is afflicted with a severe hunger and fear of starving. He can now, according to Sharia, Islamic law, eat parts of her body, or eat the flesh so that his hunger is satisfied.

The Mufti of Saudi Arabia said that this is evidence of the sacrifice of women and obedience to her husband and her desire to become one with his body.

This fatwa created a sensation on the social networks and in particular on Twitter, in which the Saudis are active users. Many have expressed shock over this fatwa, calling it cannibalism.

The Mufti also issued a fatwa a few weeks ago which said that marriage of minors under the age of 15 years is permissible, stressing that so far intentions to discuss the issue do not exist.

The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia is the head of Sharia Law, and the fatwas he issues are to be followed by Muslims around the world.
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1138/new-fatwa-muslims-may-eat-their-wives.html

I have still not seen Quran in the whole rubbish you posted. You must be from the famous cannibal tribe east of the Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by mikolo80: 2:52pm On May 25, 2016
CACAWA:
its wrong.

Two wrongs can never make a right.

If she retaliates and he harms her, would he be happy?

The reasonable thing to do is report to the authorities, or anyone who can wade in.
what authority(police,laugh,family,endure,bf,cheat) who?na naija we de o,not yankee
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
Whatever sir.

Sure thing grin
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Moganajoe: 3:22pm On May 25, 2016
slyIsaac:
Warreffa!

Sanusi has spoken like a muslim.....Very voilence advice to a daughter! That's why religous extremism can never stop, because an average muslim is voilence.
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Akinaukwa: 3:32pm On May 25, 2016
I remember when i was in Taekwando group i had this lady friend of mine who was so keen on learning taekwando. I summoned courage and asked her reasons why she wanted to learn taekwando and she replied "don't want to take nonsense from any man. My man beat me up a lot and i have decided to teach him a lesson" well, she won. The man never laid his hands on her again. Dont dare beat a woman no matter the extent of provocation please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by rahman25: 3:48pm On May 25, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
Shut up you lying emir

Your koran not only promotes wife beating but also cannibalising one's wife if hungry

Your hatred for Islam has really gotten your ears blocked,your eyes blind and your mind set shallow. I wondered how you even think. May God Heal you outrightly.
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by rahman25: 3:53pm On May 25, 2016
It is only a man clothed in animal skin that lay a finger on his wife. FOR WHAT angry . I mean it makes no sense beating your wife. Islam advises mankind to go the way of dialogue, if not solved stop eating her food, if not solved don't sleep on the same bed with her or even have sex with her. One way or the other she will adjust except she is the worst of all bad mannered womanhood. But seek God's intervention always.
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Ruq: 4:03pm On May 25, 2016
Akinaukwa:
I remember when i was in Taekwando group i had this lady friend of mine who was so keen on learning taekwando. I summoned courage and asked her reasons why she wanted to learn taekwando and she replied "don't want to take nonsense from any man. My man beat me up a lot and i have decided to teach him a lesson" well, she won. The man never laid his hands on her again. Dont dare beat a woman no matter the extent of provocation please.

So she took lessons in taekwando to continuously stay in the marriage and continuously beat her man up. Just great. I see reasons why tai chi teaches a lifestyle.
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Mayflowa(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

What is this one saying?

At least women can drive a car in Northern Nigeria but is that the case in Saudi?

Wait! Do you support any of these? Early female marriage, beating of wives or women disallowed to drive cars? You religion, probably grossly misinterpreted by most readers of quran, has done a great deservice to women.

In all three evils, marrying and sleeping with a 13 year old is still the worst!
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by BillzCarter(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2016
Your moniker says it all...
VulgarVulvas:
Shut up you lying emir

Your koran not only promotes wife beating but also cannibalising one's wife if hungry

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Strawman: 4:44pm On May 25, 2016
xavier0327:

Yes.. Drug him... Tie him up.... And beat the living daylight outta him.... Then leave his sorry a. rse

No..no drugs..no cheating grin
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
Not all women you can mess with. I have combat skills sir, so I think your subtle threats are meant for the ordinary lovey dovey ladies who doesn't know jack about self-defense.

Me likes this very much. When I am a father I will train my little princess in kick arseology

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by naruto02(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
Shut up you lying emir

Which zoo did u escape from
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by olayinka63: 7:48pm On May 25, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
Shut up you lying emir

Point out one. If you can't then do know your limits on social media
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by VagileVictor(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2016
Bad man on the Emirates downgrades the heritage because he will certainly disappoint the course he was enthroned to protect.

If she retaliates, she will go back to him to marry her.

Igbos call this kind of idiocy, "ewu".
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by lekzman: 8:28pm On May 25, 2016
Do not be confuse by he statement. What he said was "i urged my daughter to retaliate any assault from her husband". He is right, nobody will agreed or accept that he daddy should beat he mummy wrongly even if she deserved it. Please, do what you can take or accept if it turn to you. God help us to understand what husband and wife is all about, both Muslim and Christian is a sin if you beat your wife. God Bless Nigeria
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by brosammy(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2016
Dis man has really lost his sense of humur, so because you have money or you are in power you daughter should not tolerate dir hubby,how can a family stand firm without some time of misunderstanding, well u will fill the position of their hubby if they were been sent out of dir matrimonia ome,no wonda y one of the govn in SW's daughter stab her hubby to death,cos dey to have this kind of Father
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by snowblaq(f): 6:35am On May 26, 2016
jumper524:
He disclosed that “I don’t expect my in-law to lay
his hand on my daughter, but I have since urged
her to retaliate any form of assault from her
husband”. wrong move here emir
of course we would expect a man to say its a wrong move

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by snowblaq(f): 6:36am On May 26, 2016
TheArchangel:
Not all women you can mess with. I have combat skills sir, so I think your subtle threats are meant for the ordinary lovey dovey ladies who doesn't know jack about self-defense.
gbam!!!....best reply ever....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by snowblaq(f): 6:39am On May 26, 2016
hotdi:
Before she retaliate, I hope she has good muscle as a man? if not na die be that o grin
Wrong parental instruction though angry
but its right parental instruction for a man to abuse his wife abi?....
Re: Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her by hotdi(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2016
snowblaq:
but its right parental instruction for a man to abuse his wife abi?....

Neh neh neh. Neither of the two

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] / How Buhari Govt Planned To Transfer $110M Abacha Loot To Bagudu - Premium Times / Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.