Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? (910 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Olafeazy(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2016
Right from when I was in school, I have been praying to have a good home
- this the expectation of every woman of course - so I took my time in school before going into relationship. When I loosened up, then came this guy who works in my school, he said he wanted to marry me, he did all he could, we went out on beautiful dates, bought me lots of things, I was already in love with him so, after a while I told him ok. We've been in the relationship for two years now, and I really love him, he takes good care of me and my family, I couldn't have asked for a better husband/partner, also he's also very handsome, I just can't resist him.

As much as our love story sounds so sweet, I am suffering, because every weekend, he goes out with his friends to drink, and when he comes back he's full and out of control, aside vomiting all over his body, he says things I don't like - I can't say them here, please - and sometimes if I'm not cooperating with him, he beats me, infact I sustained an injury from the last episode. But when he's in his right senses, he's the loveliest man on earth. His problem is the drinking and beating plus he spends most of his earnings on the weekend drinking with his friends. I have tried to talk him out of it, all to no avail, and his friends also started giving me some reaction, that shows that he had told them something, it's like they hate me now, and as a lady, my husband's friend shouldn't hate me, so I tried to play it cool.

Read my full story here
http://www.olafeazy.com/2016/05/help-im-in-dilemma-im-tired-of-being.html
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by domopps(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2016
Pls don't leave him rather buy him shares in Nigerian brewery!

Power of love!

Cheeeeers
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by budosky(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2016
Yes
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 25, 2016
No, glue with him. Do you need people to tell you want to do before you know what is best for you.
The way way people thinks nowadays saddens the heart.
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Dera25(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2016
No hold him tight okay

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by rosieluv(f): 10:55am On May 25, 2016
no dnt leave him,stay wiv him til he kills u,iranu
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by halfricanadian(f): 10:57am On May 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If he beats u snash bottle on his head

Break his head

Who sti av time for aggressive guys undecided

Who love epp?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 25, 2016
I would have said leave him but sometime its up to the woman to bring change into the man's life: that's why marriage is for better or for worse
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Sharksblow(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2016
No, wait till he kills you.....
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Blizzy9ja: 11:15am On May 25, 2016
The choice is yours... maybe u want to stay until we discuss how ur drunk lover murdered u

Alright am still watching dis space
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by orisa37: 11:17am On May 25, 2016
Your Topic is not compatible with the Essay. A Fiancee is a female Fiance. If you're talking about a Fiance doing all these to you, try slapping him hard at every offense he commits against you. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by cooljoe(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2016
no o. don't leave, stay nd die
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Aremu01(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2016
Post like this makes me sick
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Smellymouth: 11:44am On May 25, 2016
Noo.. Dont leave..

Stay and enjoy the beating undecided

[img]https://m.popkey.co/d91e9d/Nlr0Q.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 25, 2016
Don't leave him, when ur story reach FP, 'lady beaten to death by fiancé'. I'll come and comment again.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by makydebbie(f): 11:51am On May 25, 2016
aunty pls dont leave him...since you truly love him..stay let him kill you...shebi you won take for better for worse to another level...how can someone be asking this kin question sef

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 25, 2016
kwantunue anuofua
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 25, 2016
Stay with him. Endure it! He'll change. Even if he doesnt, the highest thing that'll happen is that one day,he'll return home so drunk and beat you so hard and you wont survive it, you'll die and go to hell for being so foolish undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Mariojane(f): 12:10pm On May 25, 2016
ma bi mi ni Jamb question abeg. he spends most of his earning on just weekend drinks (when he is not aboki).and he comes home to beat you up. does that sound to you like someone with a future? if he beat you to death another lady will take your place and he won't even give you a second thought. go look elsewhere before it will be too late to move on
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Mariojane(f): 12:12pm On May 25, 2016
orisa37:
Your Topic is not compatible with the Essay. A Fiancee is a female Fiance. If you're talking about a Fiance doing all these to you, try slapping him hard at every offense he commits against you. Good luck.
i bet you want her to die before her time abi?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by AuroraB(f): 12:15pm On May 25, 2016
Omittesb:
I would have said leave him but sometime its up to the woman to bring change into the man's life: that's why marriage is for better or for worse
You don't say sad shocked
So shall a grown ass man will be acting juvenile, hoping the wife bears with him and the consequence of his action.
In fact, OP, based on the foregoing, stick with him, men are indeed scarce undecided
Rubbish angry
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by AuroraB(f): 12:17pm On May 25, 2016
makydebbie:
aunty pls dont leave him...since you truly love him..stay let him kill you...shebi you won take for better for worse to another level...how can someone be asking this kin question sef
grin no chill at all cheesy
cool
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Svelteb(f): 12:22pm On May 25, 2016
It is just as if people do not learn from other peoples' experiences. Dear Op, did you hear about Ronke Shonde?(may she RIP) I bet you missed that story otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question. There is no justification for (a man) reducing your partner to a punching bag...
Back to your question, well the choice is yours, if you love him enough to endure the beatings, fine, go ahead darl.
But whatever your choice is, all the best.
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by andreernest28(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2016
Leave him and get anoda LOBATAN.
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 25, 2016
Husband Don scarce na,, aunty please stay
makydebbie:
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 25, 2016
I confuse o, but na guy post this thing na
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Svelteb(f): 12:34pm On May 25, 2016
If you cannot change a man before getting together as man and wife you can never ever change him. Well unless through prayers, but when the prayers you did while dating the lad didn't change him then you must change your own bearing
Omittesb:
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by sillyNLmods: 12:36pm On May 25, 2016
fiancé or fiancée?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 25, 2016
no hold him tight...silly ans for silly questions
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by orisa37: 1:31pm On May 25, 2016
Is the man an uncivilized brute?
Re: My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him? by lovingT(f): 2:06pm On May 25, 2016
No oh. Don't leave him. He loves you too that's why he beats u. Everybody has their bad side. IDIOT.

For Christ sake u shouldn't even ask. MOVE

(1) (Reply)

"..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." / No More Signature Options On Nairaland / So, Robert Mugabe Said All These? Waoow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.