Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." (915 Views)

My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." by Aishabjr(f): 1:03pm On May 30, 2016
Twitter user Abimbola Abio @SenatorAbio tweeted this yesterday. See some of the comments at HEART NAIJA>> http://www.heartnaija.com/2016/05/no-matter-how-much-i-love-her-if.html

Re: "..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." by sinaj(f): 1:11pm On May 30, 2016
U neva loved her sad

I just hpe she sees diz undecided
Re: "..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 30, 2016
Then you are a wicked coward!

You should have risen to her defense.

You married her to protect and defend her in trouble times (these are part of husband role).

If you fail in your role, do not be proud about it by sending her out of your home.

You should be ashamed that you failed to defend her when she needed it most.

1 Like

Re: "..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 30, 2016
Your are cruel
Re: "..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." by Greenback: 1:39pm On May 30, 2016
They shall be gay thieves and they shall penetrate and enter ya anus,instead..Bloody whimp.

1 Like

Re: "..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 30, 2016
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin God bless you! I'm sure the idiot will want her to stay around and nurse him after grin grin grin cheesy
Re: "..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." by Swazzkid(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2016
you re cruel mehn.....even after d trauma of rape u would still divorce her.. .. instead of you to be by her side n console her..... well people lk u mk women tag men bad n put all men in one box
Re: "..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 30, 2016
Hope u get backdoored instead, p***y***N***a
Re: "..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." by thorpido(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2016
Very insensitive thing to say.What if the thief turns out to be a homosexual and abuses you?
Re: "..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." by UyiIredia(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2016
Aishabjr:
Twitter user Abimbola Abio @SenatorAbio tweeted this yesterday. See some of the comments at HEART NAIJA>> http://www.heartnaija.com/2016/05/no-matter-how-much-i-love-her-if.html

Then u don't love her. And you are leaver not a lover.
Re: "..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." by porrigeyam(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2016
That's One of the most painful thing to ever happen to a man. ...u will always see her like dirt but love conquer all.. ...against all odds she still my wife and wasn't her fault rather it will just be a secret between both of us forever.
Re: "..if Thieves Enter Our House And 'have Sex' With My Wife Our Marriage Ends.." by MRBrownJ: 2:57pm On May 30, 2016
everybody deals differently with such issues, and expecting EVERYBODY to react the same way is foolish. such man cannot act the way YOU desire, and should only do what HE can. thats the same as if your partner becomes handicapped etc, as much as i may stay because of rape, if she becomes handicapped , i COUDNT/WOULDNT

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Settle For In A Relationship / 10 Signs That You Actually Find The Right Woman / Top 10 Most Romantic Places To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.