Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds (4368 Views)

Okagbare Wins 200M In London Diamond League / Usain Bolt Drives F1 Car On Tracks Before Winning 200m In Oslo #asaboss {VIDEO} / Usain Bolt Runs 100m in 9.58s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by PurestBoy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2009
I can run faster, its just that I've got no one to sponsor me
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by C2H5OH(f): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2009
chic2pimp:

kai seun I don't mean he turned him into a mumu ooo.
grin  grin  grin
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by Sauron1: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
agabaI23:

erythropoetin?

There is a new kind of doping, the gene doping method which kills after a short time. I gene responsible for the production of erythropoetin is inserted into the individual and it produces the substance naturally. The recipients can die of cancer of the blood etc

Usain is not on that anyway. Up Usain! UP USAINAL

He is not into any kinda drugs. . . . .
I meant his blood system is naturally blessed with more RBC(Red Blood Cells) than what humans require.
The RBC gives him an avalanche supply of oxygen to power his legs for a longer distance than his counterparts.
He is abnormal.
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by zugoboss(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2009
@Blacksta,u're damn funny & right though.Imagine Fasuba claiming that Bolt is killing the sport with all the records he's setting,so its now bad to express ur God given talent abi?
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by agabaI23(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

I meant his blood system is naturally blessed with more RBC(Red Blood Cells) than what humans require.
The RBC gives him an avalanche of supply of oxygen to power his legs for a longer distance than his counterparts.
He is abnormal.
We are talking about the same thing, just that I am being more specific.

People should not forget his height and the kind of rigorous training they undergo in Jamaican.
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by TOPE20001(f): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2009
PurestBoy:

I can run faster, its just that I've got no one to sponsor me
Lmfao. . . Really?
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by stanloski(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2009
Dem need to test dis man piss! I personally suspect GENETICALLY MODIFIED GANJA that will not show up in any test, the man na jamo na! They have finally beaten the gringo americans at their own cheatin game grin na joke i joke o! the man try abeg! LITHINING BOLT! ENUF $$$ FOR D GUY
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by AndreUweh(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2009
Bolt is the most famous man in the whole planet now.
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by blacksta(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2009
blacksta:

Who is the fastest Corrupt Person on the planet

Obj  - 9.6 sec to steal $16billion
ibori - 9.86 sec to steal $4billion
ibb    9.89 sec to steal $7billlion
Abacha 10.11sec to steal $4billion

and many more

The above is how long does it take to transfer state funds to a personal swiss account or some offshore account.
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by snowdrops(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2009
Since the IAAF is testing the South African girl Caster Semenya to see if she is a girl, Bolt should be tested to see if he is human!!!
Maybe an ALIEN.
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by C2H5OH(f): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2009
Lol very funny, cocky young man.   He's earned it though.

"I am on my way to being a legend," said Bolt.

No one among the near capacity crowd at the 70,000-seat Olympic Stadium disagreed.

"If Queen Elizabeth knighthooded me and I would get the title Sir Usain Bolt, that would be very nice," Bolt said.

"Just coming out there, I'm just waiting for the lights to flash 'game over,' 'cause I felt like I was in a video game," said Shawn Crawford, who finished fourth. "That guy was moving -- fast."

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/trackandfield/news/story?id=4412231
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by akintun: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
Bolt is now 5 for 5 in major sprint events

Bolt has run in more than five individual sprint finals. i could remember seeing him two years ago in the 200 meter finals won by Tyson Gay.

i was rooting for spearmon tho
his athleticism was not a reason however

You rooted for him because he his a fine boy
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by C2H5OH(f): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2009
Lol Spearmon who? Look at what Bolt can do. You have got to find an alien from Saturn or Mars to beat this wonderboy.
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by mukina2: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
My cousin does it again cool grin grin

Record maker and record breaker grin
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by cheatmaker: 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2009
what a record
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by koolchicco: 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2009
stanloski:

Dem need to test dis man piss! I personally suspect GENETICALLY MODIFIED GANJA that will not show up in any test, the man na jamo na! They have finally beaten the gringo americans at their own cheatin game  grin na joke i joke o! the man try abeg! LITHINING BOLT! ENUF $$$ FOR D GUY

He takes a locally harnessed herbs that will never show up in any test unless they take him to my BABALAWO! grin cheesy grin
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by patorini(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2009
make una first gree say d hommie toooooo much.
dem everybody REST!
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by vikiviko(m): 12:04am On Aug 21, 2009
Usain Bolt's World record performances shows there are no limits on what a man do, be a bolt today.
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by aaidel(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2009
As far as i'm concerned the day belongs to the fastest chemist u guys should remember that marion jones wasnt caught she confessed
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by agabaI23(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2009
The science of duping is going nuclear. It was reported that most of the guys that won Olympic medals in the 70s and 80s were doping but were not detected because they go one step ahead of the detection technique available in their time. Recent retesting of the frozen samples were positive for banned substances. Gene doping comes in min here

Usain is spectacular. I just hope he is totally genuine because I love his speed and I am fan!
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 21, 2009
I'm faster cheesy
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by chic2pimp(m): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2009
akintun:

Bolt has run in more than five individual sprint finals. i could remember seeing him two years ago in the 200 meter finals won by Tyson Gay.
You rooted for him because he his a fine boy
Yep bolt came in second place in osaka 2007 when Gayboy won gold. Wallace Spearmon fine boy roflmao grin grin grin. The guy with the bulging eye balls undecided undecided undecided.
ibkaye:

I'm faster cheesy
so am I  cool cool cool cool cool
mukina2:

My cousin does it again cool grin grin

Record maker and record breaker grin
na who dash monkey banana  tongue cool cool.
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by hackney(m): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2009
This equals 10m in less than a second.
That is 3 lengths of  six feet every less than a second.

Wow. he must have a biological advantage of some sort.
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by C2H5OH(f): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2009
chic2pimp:

Yep bolt came in second place in osaka 2007 when Gayboy won gold.

[flash=400,330]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kr_XJ9XMbM&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/flash]
yeah back in the days in osaka.  gay sure wishes he had those days back.
look at usain trying so hard to keep up with him.  he looks human there.
now it's the other way around. 
he doesn't even have to try half as hard to stroll to the finish line in world-record setting fashin
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by bluespice(f): 12:47am On Aug 21, 2009
who is that saying the love of my life spearmon has bulging eyes? angry
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by MUZBO(m): 12:49am On Aug 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

The RBC gives him an avalanche supply of oxygen to power his legs for a longer distance than his counterparts.
He is abnormal.
High RBCs would give him endurance with long distance races not sprints! His advantage in sprints is powerful muscles, longer legs/strides, and whatever techniques to reduce wind drag.
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by MUZBO(m): 12:49am On Aug 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

He is abnormal.
High RBCs would give him endurance with long distance races not sprints! His advantage in sprints is powerful muscles, longer legs/strides, and whatever techniques to reduce wind drag.
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by MUZBO(m): 12:57am On Aug 21, 2009
hackney:

This equals 10m in less than a second.
That is 3 lengths of  six feet every less than a second.

Wow. he must have a biological advantage of some sort.
My pet Cheetah will outrun him anytime! So will Jake the tortoise anytime he chews on the opium leaves in my garden.
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by agabaI23(m): 1:02am On Aug 21, 2009
MUZBO:

And you think that the rate of oxygen supply does not influence the work rate of the powerful muscle?
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by Borat1: 1:08am On Aug 21, 2009
Very soon he'd be crying to the FBI
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by chic2pimp(m): 1:09am On Aug 21, 2009
C2H5OH:

[flash=400,330]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kr_XJ9XMbM&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/flash]
yeah back in the days in osaka.  gay sure wishes he had those days back.
look at usain trying so hard to keep up with him.  he looks human there.

back then bolt was still expriencing a growth spurt which hampered his training regime. What he had then was just raw speed combined with little speed endurance. Gay ran 19.76s to win gold which looks rather pathetic now. As soon as he stopped growing he began to do more weight training,speed endurance training and transformed his basic raw speed to a more refined form. Thats the result y'all seing now.
bluespice:

who is that saying the love of my life spearmon has bulging eyes? angry
na me talk am ooo. He sure has bulging eyes,doesn't he? It evens gets scarier when he runs flat out shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin. Why don't u dump him and find a sexier husband? I am sure plenty dey for NL.
Re: Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds by agabaI23(m): 1:11am On Aug 21, 2009
~Borat~:

Very soon he'd be crying to the FBI
I hope not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Has Happened To Ronaldinho? / U.k Used Skating Shoes / Man City Star Riyad Mahrez's Wife Filmed Driving With Her Feet On Highway(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.