Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

10 Funny Prayer Points Of Desperate Nigerian Single Ladies Seeking For A Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Funny Prayer Points Of Desperate Nigerian Single Ladies Seeking For A Spouse (2464 Views)

PHOTOS Beautiful Lawyer Shares Her Experience With A Desperate Nigerian Man / 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands / 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Funny Prayer Points Of Desperate Nigerian Single Ladies Seeking For A Spouse by DaZion(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2016
Have you ever encountered a desperate single lady praying for a spouse before? You will be amazed at some of her prayer points.
She prays as if her life depends on the prayer.But, can we blame her? When society makes marriage look like a do or die affair.

Below are hilarious prayers some Nigerian single ladies pray to God to give them a spouse.

1.Oh Lord, Kick Me With The Right Partner
Don't be surprised when you marry and your husband begins to kick you around like football.

2.Burn Me With The Fire Of Wedlock Lord, Roast Me
If God decides to roast you, which man would want to marry your roasted body?

3.Heavenly Father, Detonate The Bomb Of Engagement In My Life
Many who detonated bombs haven't lived to tell the story, go and ask suicide bombers.

4.Lord Crash The Plane Of My Singleness
If God crashes your singleness, there's little or no hope that you would survive the crash.

5.Lord, Jehovah, Jam Me With The Lorry Of Holy Matrimony
If the Lord jams you, would you still have legs to walk down the aisle?

6.Father Lord, Stone Every Spirit Husband In My Life To Death
Yet to see men praying for a spouse the way women do.

7.Oh Lord, I Don't Want To Marry A Short Man, Any Short Man That's Coming My Way, I Bind And Cast
Miss specification, why don't you get your own sand and mold your husband the way you want him to be.

8.Any Girl Blindfolding My Husband-To-Be From Seeing Me Be Lost And Not Be Found Forever
You need new and more effective prayer points.

9.Slap Me With Wedding Ring
How would you feel if you were slapped with a wedding Ring? You most definitely wouldn't accept the proposal.

10.I Call Forth My Husband From The North, South, East And West
Funny how the married ones are finding ways to get out while those still single are praying dangerous prayer points to get in.

Hope this made your day?
Source:www.naij.com/839476-10-funny-prayer-points-desperate-nigerian-single-ladies-leave-shock.html?source=category_life-and-style_page

Cc:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Prayer Points Of Desperate Nigerian Single Ladies Seeking For A Spouse by DanceVille: 1:38pm On May 25, 2016
Nice one.This gat me Rofl.

Lemme add mine.

-May my husband locate me today, amen..
-Any broke ass niqqur that may want to come my way. Fire!!!..
-I call forth shell workers today. They will fight over me.
-My ex - that useless boy will not see my break light forever.
-Help me pretend well so that he can admire me from afar..
-As I am trekking under this hot sun , may a rich,single, handsome gentle man pick me up in his range rover sports car. Amen by fire 3x.
-Any girl blind folding my husband to be, fall and die by fire.. Amen..
-As I walk and roll it, let it cause waves and may he notice me. Amen.

Lalasticlala.. What about you? Please check this.
Re: 10 Funny Prayer Points Of Desperate Nigerian Single Ladies Seeking For A Spouse by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 25, 2016
Prayer doesn't work. just open your eye before you limp with any man
Re: 10 Funny Prayer Points Of Desperate Nigerian Single Ladies Seeking For A Spouse by peter(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2016
Re: 10 Funny Prayer Points Of Desperate Nigerian Single Ladies Seeking For A Spouse by jashar(f): 2:04pm On May 25, 2016
grin
One of my favourite is this,

Oh Lord, if my husband is with another lady, open his eyes to know that she's not his final busstop. Father move him to my busstop and let him park here. grin
Re: 10 Funny Prayer Points Of Desperate Nigerian Single Ladies Seeking For A Spouse by youngberry001(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2016
Uhmm
Re: 10 Funny Prayer Points Of Desperate Nigerian Single Ladies Seeking For A Spouse by makydebbie(f): 3:31pm On May 25, 2016
this is hilarious!!

(1) (Reply)

my horrific one night stand.. / Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming / Want To Ask A Girl Out Over Text? Here Are 7 Steps To An Instant “yes”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.