Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming (2488 Views)

5 People You Won't Like But They Are the Best & Have This In Common...[PIC] / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by meekyrozzay: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Please can someone help me out.
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
describe her grin , i sabi say sweet things
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by herzern1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by meekyrozzay: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
sweetjude:
describe her grin , i sabi say sweet things

She's average height and chocolate. she's gat black eyeballs, black hair, two straight legs and slim shady and she's gat pink lips and slim hands and portable legs, she's myopic and she is beautiful, she has a little bit curvy face and fine eyes.
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
meekyrozzay:

She's average height and chocolate. she's gat black eyeballs, black hair, two straight legs and slim shady and she's gat pink lips and slim hands and portable legs, she's myopic and she is beautiful, she has a little bit curvy face and fine eyes.
look at her, hold her small hands grin smile shake your head, lick your lips
baby one look at those beautiful eyes got me hooked like a drug addict, hold your breath , smile rub her hair and tell her that you like the fact that you are taller than her, that she will always look up to you for everything grin , tell her that her pink lips glow like the moon at night , tell her that right there , no else compares to her unless she has a twin cheesy she go laugh , hug her wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin

Why making shii so difficult? Ask Google sha...
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Garshyzee(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
sweetjude:

baby one look at those beautiful eyes got me hooked like a drug addict, hold your breath , smile rub her hair and tell her that you like that fact that you are taller than her, that she will always look up to you for everything grin , tell her that her pink lips glow like the moon at night , tell her that right there , no else compares to her unless she has a twin cheesy she go laugh , hug her wink
U b thief grin grin no wonder nneka fall for u

Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Garshyzee:

U b thief grin grin no wonder nneka fall for u
i done save that baby meme cheesy who be nneka , my queen name no be nneka biko grin
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

I just they wait make you come talk rubbish here

1 Like

Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Garshyzee(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
sweetjude:
i done save that baby meme cheesy who be nneka , my queen name no be nneka biko grin
U want to deny it here abi.. Cos u da woo one nairaland bae grin grin
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Garshyzee:

U want to deny it here abi.. Cos u da woo one nairaland bae grin grin
are you nneka grin

Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by herzern1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Demigods666:

I just they wait make you come talk rubbish here

Guy.

What's your problem?

Are you on Nairaland to stalk me?

I have respected yhu enouqh.
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Garshyzee(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
sweetjude:
are you nneka grin

Do i look like a gir?

1 Like

Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Guy.

What's your problem?

Are you on Nairaland to stalk me?

I have respected yhu enouqh.

So what do you want to do since you have respected me enough? Call on yawevh to deal with me?
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Garshyzee:

Do i look like a gir?
these days dem no dey know again, anybody fit be anybody cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Garshyzee(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
sweetjude:
these days dem no dey know again, anybody fit be anybody cheesy cheesy cheesy

E b like say them don do u strong thing grin angry
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Garshyzee:

E b like say them don do u strong thing grin angry
all those guys when dey do woman for instagram angry one collect card from me sad
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by AlexCk: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
tel her

u are the sky that i fell through, and i remember the view whenever I'm holding you
I'll watch the days & nights turn light blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly

The silence isn't so bad until I look at my hands and feel sad, cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly

hehehehe grin
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by meekyrozzay: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
sweetjude:

baby one look at those beautiful eyes got me hooked like a drug addict, hold your breath , smile rub her hair and tell her that you like that fact that you are taller than her, that she will always look up to you for everything grin , tell her that her pink lips glow like the moon at night , tell her that right there , no else compares to her unless she has a twin cheesy she go laugh , hug her wink

is that all? and she would agree?
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Demigods666:

So what do you want to do since you have respected me enough? Call on yawevh to deal with me?

Demigods, can you remember me? This is
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Splinz(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Op you dey slack, walahi.

Here, use my lines: Bebi, lukin intro my iys and telin mi u no ruf me. I going to birtd eveli dey ringin abau u, i walkin up, na u...

Bebi plis i wang us 2 bi flends, makin ruf eveli dey. Plis, tin abau ip an gv mi ur riply. I ruf u.

My nigga, try those lines and see magic!
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by theSpark(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
AlexCk:
tel her

u are the sky that i fell through, and i remember the view whenever I'm holding you
I'll watch the days & nights turn light blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly

The silence isn't so bad until I look at my hands and feel sad, cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly

hehehehe grin

Hehe Owl City never fails to do the magic.

For girls who have a good head on their shoulders Sha.
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by AlexCk: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
theSpark:

Hehe Owl City never fails to do the magic.

For girls who have a good head on their shoulders Sha.

Ur head is there.
Owl City lyrics eh, me sef go trip. grin
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by naijaboiy: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Who is this guy? undecided
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by RENOWNED2(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:
Who is this guy? undecided
The Guy Mata Tire Me angry
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Raydos: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Dude You Need A Oxford Dictionary!

There Are Thousands Of Words There! undecided
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Tafari1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
sweetjude:

grin

Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
B2Spirits:

Demigods, can you remember me? This is blastfinito.

Yes I do cheesy long time o
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Demigods666:

Yes I do cheesy long time o

Long time!
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
B2Spirits:

Long time!

Never thought I would see you again since mellin left that time you guys also left, so what's up? Still on the satanic journey of life? cheesy
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Demigods666:

Never thought I would see you again since mellin left that time you guys also left, so what's up? Still on the journey of life? cheesy

Lol
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
B2Spirits:

Lol. I'm on my own. I'm on a certain path quite different. I saw your thread where u, merlin and chalantmike were battling it out. I sud pm u so that we can talk.

Lol no mind mellin and chalantmike, they are confused and twisted by the enemy, they failed in their spiritual journey, it's just like someone who started out clean but later got corrupted, it happens and sure you can pm me, but If you are on whatsapp, should be easier for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Changed His Mind After Seeing The Hot Photo Of His Alleged Baby Mama / Ladies How Much Must Your Boo Have Before U Marry Him / Photographer Documents In Touching Images Her Parents' Struggle With Cancer 4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.