Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

How Do I Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her? (4661 Views)

My Vigina Is Smelling And This Was The Remedy / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her? by coldcandy: 3:01pm On May 25, 2016
Ladies pls help a brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Hadez(f): 3:04pm On May 25, 2016
Jst tell her u want her 2 take her bath whenever u want 2 hv sex

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 25, 2016
If you had spent all these time you used for studying p-organ into sth meaningful

I'm sure you'd have been rich by now

20 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by dammyjay93(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2016
grin odikwa serious.... Outright bluntness will do, just get to the point without mincing words, cheers

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by hopeforcharles(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2016
vargasvictory:
If you had spent all these time you used for studying p-organ into sth meaningful

U are wickedessst grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 25, 2016
Simply tell her that you would like to give her head but..........
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by sinaj(f): 3:13pm On May 25, 2016
Compose a song grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by MUVA(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2016
Look deep into her eye...

Gently draw her closer while moving your lips to her ear...

Whisper in her ear.... embarassed

"Baby, your toto dey smell. Sorry" gringrin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by scampy(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2016
anytime you want to go down below. Tell her to shower and watch 'D Place'. She will get the logic.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by pkang: 3:21pm On May 25, 2016
Do u want to hide anything, Babe, ur dick went flat bc u r not good with smelling pussy.
If na u no fit work she go still tell u to ur face.
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 25, 2016
Be a man and go straight to the point. bae down there is smellin.

coldcandy:
Pls I am in a serious problem and I need urgent advice.
I am basically a one-woman man but in between I often sample a lot before settling with the right one. therefore I have encountered all sorts of scents/smell/odour from the female organ: the fresh flower smell, the rotten fish smell, spoilt tomato smell, bad egg, hydrogen sulphide and the putrid one like hydrochloric acid.
Recently, I met this beautiful girl and we advanced to the bedding stage. in an attempt to drill into her well of pleasure, a terrible odour hit my nose. naturally my JT went flaccid and I was in a fix on how to explain the sudden drop. she concluded I wasn't man enough to keep it up! That is why I am seeking for this advice: How do I tell her that her VG is smelling without offending her?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 25, 2016
Look for a microphone and make sure you sound it loud to her ears.
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2016
He who joins his body with a _prostitute, is one with her...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by publicenemy(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2016
coldcandy:
I am basically a one-woman man but in between I often sample a lot before settling with the right one. therefore I have encountered all sorts of scents/smell/odour from the female organ: the fresh flower smell, the rotten fish smell, spoilt tomato smell, bad egg, hydrogen sulphide and the putrid one like hydrochloric acid.
Recently, I met this beautiful girl and we advanced to the bedding stage. in an attempt to drill into her well of pleasure, a terrible odour hit my nose. naturally my JT went flaccid and I was in a fix on how to explain the sudden drop. she concluded I wasn't man enough to keep it up! That is why I am seeking for this advice: How do I tell her that her VG is smelling without offending her?

Smelling Vagina isn't a always sign of uncleanliness. But if she has spent all day busy without time to shower,then she would most likely have a smelly Vagina but its just normal,its same with us Guys. So when next you want to have sex make Sure she has freshened up. If the smell is still there, there is no point telling her she probably knows already,rather make your research about the situation and get a solution before talking to her about it. If you don't find a solution continue dating her till you do. My best ever relationship was with a chick with smelly vagina. I used to lick it Before banging her to shreds.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Bawsse(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2016
This nigga above me tho...

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by coldcandy: 3:53pm On May 25, 2016
oh come on. u cant be serious!

MUVA:

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by coldcandy: 3:54pm On May 25, 2016
hmmm... hope she wont think it is a juju ritual

Hadez:
Jst tell her u want her 2 take her bath whenever u want 2 hv sex
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by coldcandy: 3:56pm On May 25, 2016
I don't study them sir. I serviced it for mutual pleasure. and I am still rich

vargasvictory:

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by coldcandy: 4:14pm On May 25, 2016
I think I like this advice.
thanks!

publicenemy:

Smelling Vagina isn't a always sign of uncleanliness. But if she has spent all day busy without time to shower,then she would most likely have a smelly Vagina but its just normal,its same with us Guys. So when next you want to have sex make Sure she has freshened up. If the smell is still there, there is no point telling her she probably knows already,rather make your research about the situation and get a solution before talking to her about it. If you don't find a solution continue dating her till you do. My best ever relationship was with a chick with smelly vagina. I used to lick it Before banging her to shreds.
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by numericalguy(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2016
coldcandy:

Is she related to Linda Ikeji?

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Frank3n2(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

Hahahah lamo!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by VampireeM(f): 5:59pm On May 25, 2016
I wonder how a gal's vaginaa will ve an odour and she will claim she doesnt know. I call it wickedness. Some gals their vaginaa be smelling in public and be inconvienencing others breathe of fresh air. I'd wonder if they can percieve the odour oozing out of their vaginaaa.. pls tell her she needs to visit the hospital that her vaginaa has an odour. You can even give her money to go treat herself

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Khez: 6:36pm On May 25, 2016
Demand she washes out before the show
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 25, 2016
dude be like

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 25, 2016
numericalguy:

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 25, 2016
publicenemy:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2016
VampireeM:
I wonder how a gal's vaginaa will ve an odour and she will claim she doesnt know. I call it wickedness. Some gals their vaginaa be smelling in public and be inconvienencing others breathe of fresh air. I'd wonder if they can percieve the odour oozing out of their vaginaaa.. pls tell her she needs to visit the hospital that her vaginaa has an odour. You can even give her money to go treat herself

Well said,but to be realistic here every girl puxxy got a weird smell unless if you're a virgin which I don't know a thing about...yall claiming to be frosh here but we know better

@topic,I can relate to that but I just ended the contract the way lil kesh did with ybnl,i never found the courage to say it so I zoomed off!
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by stiflerdrug: 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
numericalguy:

hia!! Linda ikeji own dey smell too??
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by stiflerdrug: 6:54pm On May 25, 2016
try the next clean pussy FAM.. move on!
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by stiflerdrug: 6:55pm On May 25, 2016
try the next clean pussy FAM! move on
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by asids55: 7:06pm On May 25, 2016
tell her to get some anti bacteria drugs,most times,the smell comes out irrespective of how neat you are..some neat girls might still have a smelly smelly pvssy..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by bluebay(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

hehehehe..guy you be fool ooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Doesn't Know Ghana Is A Country (pics) / A Well Endowed LADY Nearly Killed This Randy Guy While Working On Him(video) / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.