Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling (6126 Views)

Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! / How Do I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Diamonddris(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2016
Some persons mouth can smell very bad when they wake up in the morning, while others have a mild bad mouth odor....although am not married, but I wonder how married couples or lovers feel when they kiss the unbrushed mouth of each other....

Please I want nairalanders to tell me their experience when they did it...for matured minds alone...

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Feranchek(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2016
I do that a lot whenever she comes spending the night

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2016
The mouth of a well hygenic human dont smell in the morning. i for example brush my teeth in the morning, then at night before i go to bed, i brush my teeth at around 11pm at night. that way my mouth is clean even when i sleep. i can kiss through out the night and in the morning a hundred times with a well hygenic lady.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by obiorathesubtle: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2016
grin seriously, when you're in love.. All that don't matter..

We fit wake up early morning, we never baff or brush.. We don first fvck small for the day for like 30 mins.. Then we go rest for like 1 hour.. Then she go dy waka naked.. I go dy look her sexy yansh dy move pokom pokom.. Chai grin I miss her shaaa...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Daniel2289(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin seriously, when you're in love.. All that don't matter..

We fit wake up early morning, we never baff or brush.. We don first fvck small for the day for like 30 mins.. Then we go rest for like 1 hour.. Then she go dy waka naked.. I go dy look her sexy yansh dy move pokom pokom.. Chai grin I miss her shaaa...
Ur comment says u are a Male, then ur profile says u are a Female. Can't u pipo b truthful 4 once

6 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by katyeee(f): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2016
I don't kiss him after brushing talk more of early in d morning...when I knw he has been kissing his spiritual lover....iffahear...I hate kissing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2016
katyeee:
I don't kiss him after brushing talk more of early in d morning...when I knw he has been kissing his spiritual lover....iffahear...I hate kissing
continue lying

4 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by obiorathesubtle: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Daniel2289:

Ur comment says u are a Male, then ur profile says u are a Female. Can't u pipo b truthful 4 once
cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by katyeee(f): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Philipjustice:
continue lying
true ooo....I don't like that shii
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by katyeee(f): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2016
Philipjustice:

continue lying
true ooo I hate dat shii.... except I want to beg for money
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by vizkiz: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2016
katyeee:

undecided
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by hertz9te(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2016
Daniel2289:

you mean you dont know this guy?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2016
katyeee:
Adonbilivit...so wetin cum dy romantic aßt ur relationship?.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Tomaxzyn1(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2016
Daniel2289:

Guy...u come NL. To find truth?....lmao..
*chews kola*
Open ur bible my friend..that's where we are told truth is..Not here

4 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by iykekelvins(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Wetyn dey. There?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by AngelAhnie(f): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Angels kisses anytime of the day..

If you can lick and suck why can't you kiss in the morning
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2016
When you brush before going to bed, ur mouth tends to smell less. So kissing in d morning isnt a bad idea.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Tomaxzyn1(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2016
katyeee:
Take a min to see the dictionary meaning of the word "prost.itute"...
------------------

p.rostitute - /ˈprɒstɪtjuːt/

1. a person, typically a woman, who engages in sexual
activity for payment.
verb
1. offer (someone, typically a woman) for sexual activity in
exchange for payment.

--------------------

NOTE: anything sexual as used above doesn't literally av to involve sex in the conventional idea..

U hate Moin-Moin but u like Akara...smh

Thank Me later..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by IamLEGEND1: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2016
I will make out with all dem lips,no dulling.
both the ones up top & down below.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by nikkypearl(f): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2016
Daniel2289:

are you looking for a truthful fellow on NL

You must be a joker grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by nikkypearl(f): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2016
katyeee:
shocked shocked grin smh
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Smellymouth: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
are you looking for a truthful fellow on NL

You must be a joker grin

cheesy grin grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by katyeee(f): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:

Take a min to see the dictionary meaning of the word "prost.itute"...
------------------

p.rostitute - /ˈprɒstɪtjuːt/

1. a person, typically a woman, who engages in sexual
activity for payment.
verb
1. offer (someone, typically a woman) for sexual activity in
exchange for payment.

--------------------

NOTE: anything sexual as used above doesn't literally av to involve sex in the conventional idea..

U hate Moin-Moin but u like Akara...smh

Thank Me later..
Grow up
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by katyeee(f): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2016
Philipjustice:

Adonbilivit...so wetin cum dy romantic aßt ur relationship?.
we knw our self
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Diamonddris(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2016

If you can lick and suck why can't you kiss in the morning [/quote]

But clean pvs$y is sometimes odorless.....compared to A verry smelly mouth.........I bet you that some pu$$ies smells better than some girls mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Tomaxzyn1(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2016
katyeee:
Grow up
Do u even knw the meaning of that "grow up" cliche? Obvioulsy not... u actuali gv me an advice dat u desperately need..

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by AngelAhnie(f): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2016
Diamonddris:

But clean pvs$y is sometimes odorless.....compared to A verry smelly mouth.........I bet you that some pu$$ies smells better than some girls mouth

Lol, call me weird but I like the smell of vee.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by faruz: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Diamonddris:

odotless for real shocked
Diamonddris:

odotless for real shocked
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by faruz: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2016
end time
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Blessograo(f): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Lol, call me weird but I like the smell of vee.

Hmmm now should I tell robosky02? grin cool
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by AngelAhnie(f): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Blessograo:

Hmmm now should I tell robosky02? grin cool
Yes o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? / DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help / Should I Tell My Husband This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.