Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge (23016 Views)

Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour / El-rufai Signs Mou With Chinese Firms For 80,000-barrels Per Day Refinery(photos / Northern Governors Sign MOU For Construction Of 5 Solar Plants (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by EbukaFran: 4:57pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:
[s]Another white elephant MOU.

Why not complete the ongoing projects scattered across the state before embarking on another ones ?

We would not be deceived again, we got our learnings already with Fashola failed and bogus 2nd Term.

Ambode, you better perform and complete all the project Fashola abandoned to settle the Generalisimo of corruption in his 2nd Term, otherwise...[/s]

IPOB yoot

Concentrate on your village

Leave Lagos alone

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by JOOHEL: 4:58pm On May 25, 2016
....nhg
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by freeborn76(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2016
This just made my day! God bless Lagos! God bless Nigeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by okuneddie(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2016
the biafrans are always developing Lagos......see them building the 4th mainland bridge again....lolz

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by proxillin(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:

God bless your generation for speaking the truth, wait for them to come call you iPOD yoot.

He can't use his whole tenure to complete your badagry road.

There is room for more projects. Badagry express way is one of them.

Only if your bigoted brain can compute correctly.

Lagos will continue to grow, there is nothing Igbos can do about it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by MrMcJay(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2016
bright007:
Lagos is no man's land

Show us your family house in Lagos. Do you know the meaning of Alausa?

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by goodlifehyd1: 5:01pm On May 25, 2016
Haters will forever hate

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by MrMcJay(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
Na so so MOU we just dey hear up & down.

Before kick starting another long term project, Have U finished the proposed ten lane Lagos Badagry express way of the previous govt?

Abi dat one don turn abandoned project b'cos no be U start am?

Since e dey pepper your body, carry shovel and headpan make u go complete the road now.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by shaddoww: 5:02pm On May 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Well done Ambode...Lagos continues to be the center of excellence.

Meanwhile a certain 2nd Niger bridge remains the unfulfilled promise of the Ineffectual Buffoon. I wonder how he scammed (and is still scamming) some gullibles.

No wonder he was reported to be on exile, at least he is trying to fulfill the other part of his promise.
newspaper reports have it that he is currently on exile now

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by freeborn76(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:

God bless your generation for speaking the truth, wait for them to come call you iPOD yoot.

For the records: The 10 Lane Lagos Badagry Expressway is ongoing, we do not have to remain at a point of inertia simply because we have not completed that project. You call it white elephant? That was the same way you called Lekki link bridge white elephant project, today it is standing as one of the prides of Lagos. May God keep you alive, healthy and prosperous to witness the day you and your family will ply the bridge in your hummer jeep in Jesus' name.

19 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2016
proxillin:

He can't use his whole tenure to complete your badagry road.

There is room for more projects. Badagry express way is one of them.

Only if your bigoted brain can compute correctly.

Lagos will continue to grow, there is nothing Igbos can do about it.

How long more would it take to complete the road after several promise and fail from the same party ?

Wetin concern my talk with Igbo ? Ikorira Eyin eyan yi sha, okoja afenuso.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by kunta2simple: 5:05pm On May 25, 2016
Lagos and southwest giving me goose bumps since the time of ajayi Crowther.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by saintdennis(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:
Another white elephant MOU.

Why not complete the ongoing projects scattered across the state before embarking on another ones ?

We would not be deceived again, we got our learnings already with Fashola failed and bogus 2nd Term.

Blue Line, Red Line, Green Line and all other lines + the over bloated 10 Lanes that the delivery time has been shifted SEVERALLY by ACN turned APC of Lagos.

Ambode, you better perform and complete all the project Fashola abandoned to settle the Generalisimo of corruption in his 2nd Term, otherwise...

Go to yaba, ask for the psychiatric hospital, when u locate it tell them your name, no need for i.d card just show them THIS YOUR POST and I swear they'll admit u immediately.

You need professional help!

A 4th mainland bridge trumps EVERY OTHER ROAD project ongoing as It frees up traffic in the heart of lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2016
MrMcJay:

Since e dey pepper your body, carry shovel and headpan make u go complete the road now.

The most unfortunate fact is that a huge part of the total population of masses reason like U.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2016
freeborn76:

For the records: The 10 Lane Lagos Badagry Expressway is ongoing, we do not have to remain at a point of inertia simply because we have not completed that project. You call it white elephant? That was the same way you called Lekki link bridge white elephant project, today it is standing as one of the prides of Lagos. May God keep you alive, healthy and prosperous to witness the day you and your family will ply the bridge in your hummer jeep in Jesus' name.

Thanks you for the well wishes...

I use the link bridge already, thou not with hummer jeep yet.

However, the fraud that goes underground and the manner of bloating and jerking project should not be swept under carpet. As an ojulowo Omo Oodua with stake in the future of Yoruba nation I must not shy away from asking questions and demanding explaination from the current corrupt leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by kunta2simple: 5:08pm On May 25, 2016
simplycarro:
Meanwhile some hate-filled Baifran-devils wanted to thwart this development by insisting on a novice in public governance as governor in 2015.
You mean that oga chemist?
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Enesi47: 5:09pm On May 25, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Before kick starting another long term project, Have U finished the proposed ten lane Lagos Badagry express way of the previous govt?

ipod youth please stop giving your heart attack

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Enesi47: 5:09pm On May 25, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

ipod youth please stop giving your self heart attack

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2016
saintdennis:

Go to yaba, ask for the psychiatric hospital, when u locate it tell them your name, no need for i.d card just show them THIS YOUR POST and I swear they'll admit u immediately.

You need professional help!

A 4th mainland bridge trumps EVERY OTHER ROAD project ongoing as It frees up traffic in the heart of lagos.

I wish you everything you wish me and many more by Fire! If you cannot be mannered enough to comment without throwing abuse around. Awon Omo alakoigba.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by BiafranAmerican: 5:12pm On May 25, 2016
They shouldnt waste time. I want to use that road in the next one year. I am buying up those swamps around the Lampasa axis to build more properties and sell to all Nigerians interested in living at this great no man's land.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by quickly: 5:12pm On May 25, 2016
[size=16pt]VERY SOON NOW SOME PPL WILL SAY NA OIL MONEY. THIS BRIDGE IS BUILT BY LOAN FROM AFC AS U CAN SEE[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2016
freeborn76:

2 giant strides at once!!!

Running two long term projects at once!!!!!

Killing two birds with one stone in a period of economic hardship!!!
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by gretblue: 5:13pm On May 25, 2016
bright007:
Lagos is no man's land
Ain't you proud of your land?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by quickly: 5:13pm On May 25, 2016
GOVERNANCE IS ALL ABOUT MAKING THE PLACE BETTER THAN YOUR PREDESSECOR

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by MrMcJay(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

The most unfortunate fact is that a huge part of the total population of masses reason like U.

2027 is still far.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2016
Enesi47:
ipod youth please stop giving your self heart attack

Emi O kin se omo ipob ooooooo
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by bussieboi(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2016
if he's able to pull off 4thmainland bridge and oshodi highway before he departs from office the i personally would consider Gov Ambode a successful governor
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 25, 2016
I hope the construction company are not from China. because we know what they can do.
ambode u are welcome sir
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2016
MrMcJay:

Save your tears, you still have a long time to cry. 2027 is still far.
None of Us shall weep in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by dejy8316: 5:21pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:

have the both of u been to the state Secretariat to ask for the update on this projects and why they haven't been completed?if the government of this great state of mine decides to multi task development with our i.g.r,federal allocation,foreign loans and oyel money, how is it your headache.kindly approach the state information ministry (very functional I dare say)& ask to be informed.bro its your right! no beef us abeg park well

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by MrMcJay(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

None of Us shall weep in Jesus Name Amen

Amen.

My bad, I withdraw that comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions / Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency / Why Is America So Blessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.