Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge (23019 Views)

Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour / El-rufai Signs Mou With Chinese Firms For 80,000-barrels Per Day Refinery(photos / Northern Governors Sign MOU For Construction Of 5 Solar Plants (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by tollyboy5(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2016
I've noticed some pple mostly yooba calling lagos no man land which they knw it not true,but lagos is 4 every body including hausas & igbos. Dat does nt mean its no mans land at least aworis,egun,ekos & ijebus are d knwn indigenes. But wen I was at PDP meeting at remo north ogn state the pple dere were very sensitive in giving post 2 omo ilu, which got me thinking y can't it b so in lagos at least indigene are nt much but dey can't occupy d whole post so dey shud b considered.@ badagry division we hope ambode would complete d project
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Scholes00: 6:32pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:

cheesy O da bi eni pe 'Gbera' ni Asa to tun gbo de kan ba yi ??

O da, eyin na, egbera... grin

Iwo o ti gbo "Woss Wobi" ati "Yes Melo" ni?
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2016
Scholes00:

Iwo o ti gbo "Woss Wobi" ati "Yes Melo" ni?

cheesy

Chai, ati igba ti mo ti kokuro ni ibi ti awon Omoluabi Eko un gbe ni mo ti miss. embarassed

Woss Wobi, auty won pe yin. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Scholes00: 6:44pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:

cheesy

Chai, ati igba ti mo ti kokuro ni ibi ti awon Omoluabi Eko un gbe ni mo ti miss. embarassed

Woss Wobi, auty won pe yin. grin

Ni adugbo apa wo le n gbe bayii?
Awon tani alabagbe yin nibe?
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Olabestonic001(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:
Another white elephant MOU.

Why not complete the ongoing projects scattered across the state before embarking on another ones ?

We would not be deceived again, we got our learnings already with Fashola failed and bogus 2nd Term.

Blue Line, Red Line, Green Line and all other lines + the over bloated 10 Lanes that the delivery time has been shifted SEVERALLY by ACN turned APC of Lagos.

Ambode, you better perform and complete all the project Fashola abandoned to settle the Generalisimo of corruption in his 2nd Term, otherwise...

He'll definitely do that.
Ambo is working in Lagos without recourse to President Buhari's ineffectiveness.
I hope we can practice True Federalism so that all states govt can bring true development to their states and leave the Federal Govt alone.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by saintdennis(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2016
Helives:
The world has actually moved on from hating people unnecessarily.. Tinubu is corrupt, he is chief landlord of Lagos and all those crap but Lagos state from the past 16 years has rapidly moved from one phase of development to another.. The impact of their hero in a small state like Bayelsa was not felt both as a Governor and as president.

I tire o... they just keep hating tinubu cos he orchestrated the democratic removal of their hero.

I always ask them what exactly GEJ ever did for bayelsa (forget the rest of ND) as a dep.gov, gov, vp and president.

All they can tell me is he built a school in otuoke.

I really can't phantom how any sane individual can tell me a sitting president with all the power and might vested in the office could not in conjunction with a loyal party man @ the helm of affairs in his state totally transform bayelsa, today they are crying foul about dwindling FG allocation.

They are disturbing buhari that they need a port @ ph abi where sef BUT. Gej was there FOR 6 YEARS he didn't give them seaport or 2nd Niger bridge yet he is their hero.

Just 1 year of pmb reign and lag already getting improved power supply (with fashola @ the helm) it's no coincidence.

Ethnicism/Tribalism is one bad mofo!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Helives: 7:00pm On May 25, 2016
If that is the case, I will rather have a "corrupt" Tinubu at the helms of affairs than "an incorruptible hero " whose almost 10 years in government cannot save his Oil rich Bayelsa state...

saintdennis:

I tire o... they just keep hating tinubu cos he orchestrated the democratic removal of their hero.

I always ask them what exactly GEJ ever did for bayelsa (forget the rest of ND) as a dep.gov, gov, vp and president.

All they can tell me is he built a school in otuoke.

I really can't phantom how any sane individual can tell me a sitting president with all the power and might vested in the office could not in conjunction with a loyal party man @ the helm of affairs in his state totally transform bayelsa, today they are crying foul about dwindling FG allocation.

They are disturbing buhari that they need a port @ ph abi where sef BUT. Gej was there FOR 6 YEARS he didn't give them seaport or 2nd Niger bridge yet he is their hero.

Just 1 year of pmb reign and lag already getting improved power supply (with fashola @ the helm) it's no coincidence.

Ethnicism/Tribalism is one bad mofo!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2016
Scholes00:

Ni adugbo apa wo le n gbe bayii?
Awon tani alabagbe yin nibe?

Hmmmmm, oro po ninu iwe kobo.

Ni opolopo igba Ikoyi, abi ni abule mi ni Agbadarigi tabi Ota.

Nigbakan ri awa ti Coker, Orile, AJ City. wink

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2016
Olabestonic001:

He'll definitely do that.
Ambo is working in Lagos without recourse to President Buhari's ineffectiveness.
I hope we can practice True Federalism so that all states govt can bring true development to their states and leave the Federal Govt alone.

True Federalism is the way forward.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by saintdennis(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2016
Helives:
If that is the case, I will rather have a "corrupt" Tinubu at the helms of affairs than "an incorruptible hero " whose almost 10 years in government cannot save his Oil rich Bayelsa state...

Exactly.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by eyeview: 7:10pm On May 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Well done Ambode...Lagos continues to be the center of excellence.

Meanwhile a certain 2nd Niger bridge remains the unfulfilled promise of the Ineffectual Buffoon. I wonder how he scammed (and is still scamming) some gullibles.

No wonder he was reported to be on exile, at least he is trying to fulfill the other part of his promise.
Na only MOU dem don sign,you don already dey insult your former president.
Do you know that with d signing of an MOU,it might take more administrations to see to the take off of the actual construction.
And as for 2nd niger bridge you spoke off,work has been on-going on it
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Mannylex(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2016
This is good news. Good one Ambode, good one.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Moz22: 7:41pm On May 25, 2016
MrMcJay:

Show us your family house in Lagos. Do you know the meaning of Alausa?
ohh I have already awarded someone else with d "quote of the day" award..bt I don't mind striping that person off that award and handing it over to u...
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by segcymoor(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2016
Good to know!
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by segcymoor(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2016
Good to know!

______
Good development
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Ademusiwa1: 8:22pm On May 25, 2016
[size=28pt]Why will anyone want to sign a 4th main bridge.. claiming it is 38km. the link is just only 4km bridge, why would anyone call it 38km. we are look at it from satellite picture. It is a 4km bridge.

The most important bridge is a 2km bridge linking from the end of the naval base apapa linking the 3rd mainland bridge. to save people lifes.

You want to stop them from killing innocent people all the time, by moving them away from resident area.

Why would you spent billion of naira, breaking down people houses and making nearly 10,000 people homeless. when you can just link ondo state. If you dont link ondo state, you are going to continue to spend billions forever, just building bridge. and wasting tax payers money, which you can save the people. why bring suffering on the people.

If your house is one of them, will you like it. No.

beautification of lagos does not mean, you have to break up people homes. In ondo state. the government gave the people paint, roofing sheet. It is the same thing you just see anambra did. and they are showing you the picture, making anambra look good. You just have to provide paint and roofing sheet for the people. And make laws to make them clean up.
[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-oQ4VrCmauGI/VYpgkLQoRgI/AAAAAAAFqv4/FH_TbvQ0Trc/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by djcombo(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2016
I still don't '4k-ing' understand why we need a 4th mainland bridge, that would end up being the longest anywhere in the world (easy way of saying crazily expensive).

Efforts and resources should be put into providing infrastructure for transportation that gets vehicles/people off the roads.... SMH.

another white elephant project.....
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by geekay4real(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2016
Accountants and lawyers are always effective in administration. Ambo...
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by quickly: 9:22pm On May 25, 2016
geekay4real:
Accountants and lawyers are always effective in administration. Ambo...

but accountant are also the deadliest thief..pen robbers

Pen go steal 2 bn naira u no go hear dem shout ........
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Remii(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2016
This is a good development but this is time to complain about 3 toll gates that they plan to put on this link bridge. there should be only one like they have Ikoyi Lekki link bridge before one begin to pay N3000 to visit Ikorodu.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by S1rsubway1: 10:32pm On May 25, 2016
[s]
Firefire:

Thanks you for the well wishes...

I use the link bridge already, thou not with hummer jeep yet.

However, the fraud that goes underground and the manner of bloating and jerking project should not be swept under carpet. As an ojulowo Omo Oodua with stake in the future of Yoruba nation I must not shy away from asking questions and demanding explaination from the current corrupt leadership.
[/s]

This is the same person celebrating the building of Kiosk by Fayose. Why do you get angry for anything good in the SW. So he should chase away investors because of some uncompleted project You are not from Lagos, whats your problem? Tell your governor to build just one thing and leave my governor alone. If he pain you, kill yourself. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by S1rsubway1: 10:36pm On May 25, 2016
BiafranAmerican:
They shouldnt waste time. I want to use that road in the next one year. I am buying up those swamps around the Lampasa axis to build more properties and sell to all Nigerians interested in living at this great no man's land.

Typical loudmouthed Igbo, try to leave your parent 1room face me i slap you first in your village before dreaming of Lagos. We know una well, lies is your hobbies from childhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by graciella(f): 10:42pm On May 25, 2016
The Same bridge Tinubu promised during his tenure?? Tell me something!!
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2016
S1rsubway1:
[s][/s]

[s]This is the same person celebrating the building of Kiosk by Fayose. Why do you get angry for anything good in the SW. So he should chase away investors because of some uncompleted project You are not from Lagos, whats your problem? Tell your governor to build just one thing and leave my governor alone[/s]. If he pain you, kill yourself. Simple

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by freshdude99(m): 10:59pm On May 25, 2016
Danoluwa:
i wont be surprised if the man is running for presidency or Vp slot sometime soon
Na so Una mumu dey start...
Few months back na BRF abi BRT or our minister of darkness.
U see u lagosians or better still ofe mmunus, Una greed and selfish is unprecedented in the history of human existence and think that you guys are one of the laziest among others call for concern
#rubbish
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by S1rsubway1: 11:39pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:

E pain am. Lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Akious2k2(m): 11:50pm On May 25, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
Na so so MOU we just dey hear up & down.

Before kick starting another long term project, Have U finished the proposed ten lane Lagos Badagry express way of the previous govt?

Abi dat one don turn abandoned project b'cos no be U start am?
Dem tell u say dey don abandon d project? After all, dey are mutually exclusive... Dey can be constructed simultaneously
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Kennydoc(m): 12:05am On May 26, 2016
simplycarro:
Meanwhile some hate-filled Baifran-devils wanted to thwart this development by insisting on a novice in public governance as governor in 2015.

When Peter Obi chose Obiano, he was a total novice in governance. Today, he's one of the best governors in Nigeria. Agbaje might still have done better. You can't say for now.
Now you're hailing Ambode as a performer, but I can tell you that if Willie Obiano handles a budget as much as Lagos's, he'll far outperform Ambode.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by simplycarro: 12:53am On May 26, 2016
Kennydoc:

When Peter Obi chose Obiano, he was a total novice in governance. Today, he's one of the best governors in Nigeria. Agbaje might still have done better. You can't say for now.
Now you're hailing Ambode as a performer, but I can tell you that if Willie Obiano handles a budget as much as Lagos's, he'll far outperform Ambode.

Abeg shift far with all these conjectures.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Horus(m): 1:18am On May 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-e5_OBA5Ag

[size=14pt]LAGS To Commence 4th Mainland Bridge Process[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Fabulosdave01: 1:20am On May 26, 2016
I will keep saying it, the problem of the south east is your leaders. You complain that the federal government is marginalizing you yet you don't quiz your leaders. If they really cared about you they won't always wait for federal government. Privately funded projects is the fastest way to grow a region.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Themonster: 2:24am On May 26, 2016
S1rsubway1:

Typical loudmouthed Igbo, try to leave your parent 1room face me i slap you first in your village before dreaming of Lagos. We know una well, lies is your hobbies from childhood.
Lalasticlala obinoscopy dominique

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) / Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos / Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.