Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge (23018 Views)

Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour / El-rufai Signs Mou With Chinese Firms For 80,000-barrels Per Day Refinery(photos / Northern Governors Sign MOU For Construction Of 5 Solar Plants (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by oduastates: 5:22pm On May 25, 2016
Whether you think it is the most strategic priority or not , you just have to support the face Ambode is putting tax payers money to work.
This is something you cannot say of most parts of the country incl the FG

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by larrysng(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2016
freeborn76:

For the records: The 10 Lane Lagos Badagry Expressway is ongoing, we do not have to remain at a point of inertia simply because we have not completed that project. You call it white elephant? That was the same way you called Lekki link bridge white elephant project, today it is standing as one of the prides of Lagos. May God keep you alive, healthy and prosperous to witness the day you and your family will ply the bridge in your hummer jeep in Jesus' name.

The present day Lagos State government under Governor Akinwunmi Ambode should look into the Lagos Badagry express way project as work have stopped for some few months now and the people in that axis are suffering due to the old bad road.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by superstar1(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2016
This is the most ambitious project ever in SW.

May Eledumare, Oduduwa, Alaale and awon baba nla baba re support you to see it fruition.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2016
dejy8316:
have the both of u been to the state Secretariat to ask for the update on this projects and why they haven't been completed?if the government of this great state of mine decides to multi task development with our i.g.r,federal allocation,foreign loans and oyel money, how is it your headache.kindly approach the state information ministry (very functional I dare say)& ask to be informed.bro its your right! no beef us abeg park well

And when does approaching State Secretarial for information becomes the norms in Nigeria ?

Mo ri e mo lo de, mo ri ori Ologbo laa'te. shocked
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by damogul: 5:28pm On May 25, 2016
Pls can somebody remember the name of that man who contested against ambode on the platform of PDP not too long ago? That man that was always just joking? I wonder if he wouldnt have turned lagos to another Ekiti state had he won? Now I understand why Tinubu stood behind Ambo..... the mega city vision for lagos state must be a reality.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by adebowales: 5:29pm On May 25, 2016
am always proud to b a yoruba ,we Yoruba we get sense well well,somewhere, somehow tinubu might have told ambode to keep on progressing so cone 2019 if Nigeria go against buhari and PDP gain its power back Nigerians will always b loyal to APC .........PDP hw market?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Bolaadu(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
Na so so MOU we just dey hear up & down.

Before kick starting another long term project, Have U finished the proposed ten lane Lagos Badagry express way of the previous govt?

Abi dat one don turn abandoned project b'cos no be U start am?
work is going on dere.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by dejy8316: 5:36pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:

And when does approaching State Secretarial for information becomes the norms in Nigeria ?

Mo ri e mo lo de, mo ri ori Ologbo laa'te. shocked
when u decide to be the difference. omo iya gbera!
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by 989900B: 5:39pm On May 25, 2016
OK calm down everybody, I just got off the phone with my boy 'bode . . . he says for the spirit of love and fairness, he has decided to complete the 2nd Niger Bridge, but at a cost: toll for the next 20 years accrues to Lagos.

wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by popcykaylah(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2016
meawhile somewhere in ekiti..na beans them dey sell..this fayose na disgrace to my state i swear..what was ekiti thinking when they allowed that clown become governor..
as for ambo carry go!!!
eko o ni baje o..

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Bolaadu(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2016
bright007:
Lagos is no man's land
yes but is within the S/W. motto Yoruba parapo o di ikon.eko o ni baje oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by bussieboi(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2016
collabo4me:
I hope the construction company are not from China.
because we know what they can do.

ambode u are welcome sir

dude ccec did the ikorodu to mile12 road, and ryt now dat road is a beauty
https://www.nairaland.com/2729010/n30-billion-mile-12-ikorodu

be sure of ur facts b4 u defame dem

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by bussieboi(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2016
989900B:
OK calm down everybody, I just got off the phone with my boy 'bode . . . he says for the spirit of love and fairness, he has decided to complete the 2nd Niger Bridge, but at a cost: toll for the next 20 years accrues to Lagos.

wink cheesy

biko we agree

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by bussieboi(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=oduastates post=45962309]Whether you think it is the most strategic priority or not , you just have to support the face Ambode is putting tax payers money to work.
This is something you cannot say of most parts of the country incl the FG[/quote

gbam

lagos has always been pace setters.

help me ask dem, which state first started brt

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by saintdennis(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:

I wish you everything you wish me and many more by Fire! If you cannot be mannered enough to comment without throwing abuse around. Awon Omo alakoigba.
Good to know my comment has humbled you.

U started it by refering to your senior as 'generalismo of corruption' or u gonna debase yourself by claiming it's not tinubu you mocking.

Keep hating on tinubu and his legacy in lagos.

Next time don't insult people just cos ur fingers itching u.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by ibkgab001: 5:54pm On May 25, 2016
God bless ambode
God bless me too
God bless all N'landers
God bless all Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2016
dejy8316:
when u decide to be the difference. omo iya gbera!

cheesy O da bi eni pe 'Gbera' ni Asa to tun gbo de kan ba yi ??

O da, eyin na, egbera... grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Oche211(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:
Another white elephant MOU.

Why not complete the ongoing projects scattered across the state before embarking on another ones ?

We would not be deceived again, we got our learnings already with Fashola failed and bogus 2nd Term.

Blue Line, Red Line, Green Line and all other lines + the over bloated 10 Lanes that the delivery time has been shifted SEVERALLY by ACN turned APC of Lagos.

Ambode, you better perform and complete all the project Fashola abandoned to settle the Generalisimo of corruption in his 2nd Term, otherwise...
u need help ASAP man. U always don't see or appreciate anything good.
I understand dis is an annonymous forum bt u urgently need to get a life cos what u live nw is fake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2016
saintdennis:

U started it by refering to your senior as 'generalismo of corruption' or u gonna debase yourself by claiming it's not tinubu you mocking.

E ma de gba mi ke.

Ki lo kan lemomu ti e pelu itan aja' ?

Abi iwo ni Asiwaju gbogbo awon looters ni Abi etan ni? Ti e ba ti wa tan nko ?

Next time you misbehave, I will treat you. Woju ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Helives: 6:03pm On May 25, 2016
... And here is the Governor of a state that has been acclaimed by some myopic thinkers as the best thing that has happened to them. Governance is not about public "show" but about connecting with your people through developmental project. Of what benefit is this attitude of Fayose to the development of Ekiti?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by saintdennis(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:

E ma de gba mi ke.

Ki lo kan lemomu ti e pelu itan aja' ?

Abi iwo ni Asiwaju gbogbo awon looters ni Abi etan ni? Ti e ba ti wa tan nko ?

Next time you misbehave, I will treat you. Woju ooooo.

The height of ignorance is assumption.

You just assumed I am a yoruba/ I understand yoruba/ I can read yoruba?

Guy communicate or go and sleep...@yaba

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2016
Oche211:

u need help ASAP man. U always don't see or appreciate anything good.
I understand dis is an annonymous forum bt u urgently need to get a life cos what u live nw is fake.

Are you sure ? Agba oromodie yin lowo iku, Oni won o jeki Ohun lo aatan lo ye le.

You people living perpetually under the bondage of corrupt governance has more pain than people living 3,500km away, except for the extended family.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2016
saintdennis:

The height of ignorance is assumption.

You just assumed I am a yoruba/ I understand yoruba/ I can read yoruba?

Guy communicate or go and sleep...@yaba

Then face your enclave and remove your hand from another person matter. Saliu.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by saintdennis(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2016
Helives:
... And here is the Governor of a state that has been acclaimed by some myopic thinkers as the best thing that has happened to them. Governance is not about public "show" but about connecting with your people through developmental project. Of what benefit is this attitude of Fayose to the development of Ekiti?

Observe his attire and those around him.

Man of the grassroots rocking gucci watch lols.

Sometimes I wonder how people become so gullible
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by wristbangle: 6:07pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:
Another white elephant MOU.

Why not complete the ongoing projects scattered across the state before embarking on another ones ?

We would not be deceived again, we got our learnings already with Fashola failed and bogus 2nd Term.

Blue Line, Red Line, Green Line and all other lines + the over bloated 10 Lanes that the delivery time has been shifted SEVERALLY by ACN turned APC of Lagos.

Ambode, you better perform and complete all the project Fashola abandoned to settle the Generalisimo of corruption in his 2nd Term, otherwise...

Bros, all those projects were never abandoned. If u pass through carter bridge from costain, you will discover the blue rail project is still ongoing. So relax

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by owoademola: 6:09pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:

God bless your generation for speaking the truth, wait for them to come call you iPOD yoot.

SORRY OOO.... SW DEY GROW WELL Well NA THERE MAKE YOU DEY..... LAGOS -BADAGRY 2017 ON COMPLETION, OSHODI 2017 ON COMPLETION , FOUTH MAINLAND 2017..... WAIT AND SEE......

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2016
wristbangle:

Bros, all those projects were never abandoned. If u pass through carter bridge from costain, you will discover the blue rail project is still ongoing. So relax

Ok sir. Reasonable comment. Thanks.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by saintdennis(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:

Then face your enclave and remove your hand from another person matter. Saliu.

Another assumption...

U just keep fumbling.
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Firefire(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2016
owoademola:

SORRY OOO.... SW DEY GROW WELL Well NA THERE MAKE YOU DEY..... LAGOS -BADAGRY 2017 ON COMPLETION, OSHODI 2017 ON COMPLETION , FOUTH MAINLAND 2017..... WAIT AND SEE......

God go hep Ambode oooo. Amen!
Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by wristbangle: 6:13pm On May 25, 2016
Firefire:

Ok sir. Reasonable comment. Thanks.

U are welcome boss cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by Helives: 6:16pm On May 25, 2016
The world has actually moved on from hating people unnecessarily.. Tinubu is corrupt, he is chief landlord of Lagos and all those crap but Lagos state from the past 16 years has rapidly moved from one phase of development to another.. The impact of their hero in a small state like Bayelsa was not felt both as a Governor and as president.

saintdennis:

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge by quickly: 6:22pm On May 25, 2016
PORT HARCOUT SHOULD BE MORE DEVELOPED THAN LAGOS IF NOT FOR GREED OF THEIR LEADERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) / Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos / Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.