Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (102847 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
Update the list to register your attendance

1, Jarus
2, Haboosa
3, Majoroller
4, Tunyus
5, Harzan
6, Abu Hanifa
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by ajiifixing(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
With what I have seen in the pix,I would like to attend, but I have a church service at the same time. grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by NwanneD: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
I love what you people were doing.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by lolafowowe(f): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
salam
am impressed
will love to come insha allah
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by seal777(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
Different personalities from different lineage, tribe, speaking different languages and background, some of them meeting each other for the first time breaking their fast together on the bill of a willing donor, I am grateful to Allah for making me a Muslim.

THERE IS NO OTHER RELIGION, EXCEPT ISLAM.

I will Insha Allah make out time to attend in a future date and pray to be a host to this unquantifiable sacrifice to the course of Islam.

May almighty Allah bless you all for the brotherly spirit.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by deols(f): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
MashaAllah, May Allah bless the organisers. This is one opportunity to gain the blessings of Allah. If you cant be a part of this iftar, u can organise one for people around you.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Cogent: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
What? No females?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by debokaz(m): 1:06am On Aug 18, 2011
Kudos for this uncommon expression of brotherliness.Insha Allah I will be coming.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by xterra2(m): 1:21am On Aug 18, 2011
Kudos to you my fellow muslims
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by 2busy: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2011
Salam,
I'll luv to attend where in Mainland?
Kindly confirm date 20th August or 21st?

Update the list to register your attendance

1, Jarus
2, Haboosa
3, Majoroller
4, Tunyus
5, Harzan
6, Abu Hanifa
7, 2busy
Date: ?
Venue:?

Massalam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by pappykay1(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2011
Salam alaikum am giwa kayode aka pappykay am just hearing dis for the 1st time on NL and i wish to be among the propangander of ISLAM. is the door open for ALL if YES pls reply

Ma salam
giwa kayode gaffar
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2011
DATE: SATURDAY, 2OTH AUGUST 2011
VENUE: CONVERGENCE: Mosque behind Oshopey Plaza Bus Stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja IFTAR: Mama Cass Restaurant Nearby(Allen Avenue)

TIME: 5.30 PM PROMPT

Contact Haboosa on 08025112526 for info on direction or Tunyus(08021004624) or me (08061198625) for other info.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Ayoobscom(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2011
MY heart filled with satisfactions watching my brothers bonding with love and pride.Alhamdulilah.

Ina Limuminina Ihwatu.

Jazhakah Lahu khairhan.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2011
pappykay1:

Salam alaikum am giwa kayode aka pappykay am just hearing dis for the 1st time on NL and i wish to be among the propangander of ISLAM. is the door open for ALL if YES pls reply

Ma salam
giwa kayode gaffar
You're welcome.
All are invited, male, female, anybody, we have even had a Christian Nairalander(my friend) attending in the past. Some of us even bring our non-Nairalander friends.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Kaffs(f): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2011
hi,  have to commend that the traditon is still running for the 3rd year now may Allah accep it as an act of ibadah,  however i noticed tere are no females in the pix,  any reason why?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by haboosa(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2011
@ every one that want to came pls kindly signifies by updating the register. The date is Saturday 20th August 2011 Venue is Jummat mosque Behind Oshopey plaza Allen avenue Ikeja Lagos( Convergence, Introduction and  Admonition) while the Iftar is at MAMA CASS Restaurant ( Beside Oshopey Plaza) , for those that are coming from Iyana ipaja-Sango-egbeda -Abuleegba- etal take bus that is going to Oshodi-ikeja along and drop at Ikeja along walk across the rail and take a bike to oshopey plaza it is just N150 , if you have ur car enter thru Mobolaji bank anthony way(connect the overhead brigde and join M-B-A way towards general hospital or Ayinke house go straight and turn at the custom HQ to link toyin street  from which you link allen. for people coming from Ketu -Ikorodu-mile 12 you drop at mary land and take bike to Oshopey plaza if you are in your car just negotiate to your right or connect M-B-A go straight and turn beside Sheraton to link Opebi then go straight to link Allen and park opposite Oshopey plaza. people from Yaba ojuelegba take a bus that is going to Opebi Allen and ask to drop at oshopey plaza if u are in your car connect the ikorodu road and negotiate to your left and connect M-B-A and follow the description of those that are coming from Ikorodu too .for people coming lagos & v.I Take a bus going to Ikeja -maryland(drop at custom HQ and take bike to the venue)/Ikeja-Tollgate/Allen( drop at Allen Junction and take bike to the venue) if you are in your car connect (from ojota follow the description of people coming from Ikorodu)/(from yaba/ojuelegba follow the description of people coming from yaba). From mile 2-mushin enter bus to oshodi from which you connect bus to ikeja inside/along if it is inside just drop under bridge and take a bike to the venue, if you drop at ikeja Along follow the description of those coming from sango. if you are in your car find your way to oshodi and connect agege motor road form airport junction you connect the M-B-A and follow the description of those that have car from Sango. if you are coming from isolo find you way to Airport road drop at NAHCO connect a bus to ikeja immediately you drop you take a bike to the venue if u are in your car connect to airport road and enter thru the airport toll gate just follow the road directly like that to connect the M-B-A and follow the description those with car from sango.
NB: MBA means mobolaji bank anthony way. Inshaallh i will be on ground immediately after solatul Asri to recieve everybody you can reach me on 08025112526. Thanks and Maasalam.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2011
No reason. We had females in attendancin 2008 and 2009, but none attended in Island edition 2011; maybe we will see in mainland edition coming up this Saturday insha Allah.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by haboosa(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2011
Kaffs:

hi,  have to commend that the traditon is still running for the 3rd year now may Allah accep it as an act of ibadah,  however i noticed tere are no females in the pix,  any reason why?
we have more females last year just check the last year picture. but due to the distant we recorded low NO turnout of females at Ajose Adeogun but this is Ikeja so we expect more female the way we witness last year. so we are expecting you too. ma salam.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kilometer(f): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2011
Insha Allah, i'll be around! Jazakumllahu Khaeran! yuv done pretty gud! well done
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2011
1, Jarus
2, Haboosa
3, Majoroller
4, Tunyus
5, Harzan
6, Abu Hanifa
7, 2busy
8, Debokaz
9,Kilometer
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by fxskye: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
Jarus:

1, Jarus
2, Haboosa
3, Majoroller
4, Tunyus
5, Harzan
6, Abu Hanifa
7, 2busy
8, Debokaz
9,Kilometer
10, Fxskye
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by majoroller: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
Brother jarus please let have the list of those coming for the 3rd iftaar on saturday,
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
The list is ongoing. 10 already. We may have between 12-15.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by ifyalways(f): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
Saw you guys had fun. smiley I missed out on all the goodies though I got all the blessings of duas .

Offtopic,anyone seen Lagosboy online recently undecided
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by haboosa(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
ifyalways:

Saw you guys had fun. smiley I missed out on all the goodies though I got all the blessings of duas .

Offtopic,anyone seen Lagosboy online recently undecided
@ Ifyalways, should we be expecting you on Saturday?
it quite an age Lagosboy came online may be he has changed his username undecided
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by ifyalways(f): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
^I don't want to make promises.Im in Lekki so im considering morrow's traffic.

Lagosboy wouldn't change ID now,what for?.The section lost its flava,lots of unproductive arguments so I guess that made some ppl ignore this section and funny enough . . .as no one has time to feed the trolls,they've gone on break/extinct. undecided
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2011
Haboosa, LB definitely doenst have any reason to change username. Maybe he's been busy.

Ify, traffic is usually minimal on Saturdays. Majoroller will also be going all the way from Lekki, while me, from an even farther place, Ajah.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by haboosa(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^you should know that some people are coming from Ajah so i think u dont av excuses of not attending cos some of us that attended last weeks gathering came from as far as Ogba , Ikotun e.t.c and there were NO traffic
maybe if the section comes alive again people will tend to patronize it again undecided
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by ifyalways(f): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
Ah awon Egbon's .So we are all in the same hood .

Like I said,No promises.I'd be there If Allah permits and most probably,with a Christian NLD but real life friend.

@Ms . . .You are informed oh,Don't just be surprised when u see moi at ur gate.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by haboosa(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^^ we shall be expecting you
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by sherif4owo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
INSHA ALLAH I WILL BE THERE THIS time

1, Jarus
2, Haboosa
3, Majoroller
4, Tunyus
5, Harzan
6, Abu Hanifa
7, 2busy
8, Debokaz
9,Kilometer
10, Fxskye
11, Sherif4owo

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.