Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose (16905 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland / I Am Not An Ethnic Jingoist Or Religious Bigot – El-rufai / El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by alexlee50: 7:31pm On May 25, 2016
Progressive01:
Mr Fayose, you are neither an ethnic jingoist nor a Fulani hater, you are simply a MAD MAN. For someone who once detained his father's corpse and told the whole world his mother wears pampers, it is no surprise you act the way you do- you are a cursed child sir.
what are the indices you use in determining a cursed child? What is unusual or absurd about someone who is over 80 years and cannot hold his bladder but uses diapers? His such a person to be mocked? It is even a privelege to live to that age

2 Likes

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by fistonati(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2016
That courage that PMB doesn't have to Nick the bull in the head on Fulani herdsmen saga is what fayose displayed, and I hope other governors can take a leaf from fayose on this.
Many of the governors couldn't say anything on the issue because their respective security votes will be questioned and he doesn't wait for calamity to happen before he took action which I believe will curb the menace in his state to an extent.
On issues like this that has to do with state securities is what security votes for, but the governors has turned it to personal grants.

Fayose's courage should be encouraged and taken a leaf from and even fine tune it.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by mysteryman2014: 7:34pm On May 25, 2016
The Fulanis, descendants of Othman Dan Fodio, have nothing to fear since the itinerant killers have been identified as immigrant Libyans.

1 Like

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by jacksonite: 7:34pm On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:
Fayose is a disgrace to the Ekiti mantra. He governs like a tout. Ekiti people got this wrong.
You must be a Fulani herdsman! Do a brief survey even on nairaland here. Fayose has endeared himself to many Nigerians especially on account of these mad men called Fulani herdsmen!

5 Likes

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by olami100(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:
Fayose is a disgrace to the Ekiti mantra. He governs like a tout. Ekiti people got this wrong.
nope Nigerians got it wrong by electing a President who within one year impose hardship on his countrymen!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by oake(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2016
Na wa for you ooo! If i will bet, your eyes dey de stew! MICHEEOWNU!
Baawaa:
Who is listening to"Baba Put" governor

3 Likes

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by nkemjacob2(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2016
D step fayose took is a very good bold step. Dis what i expect other governors to do. Dis is an indirect way of islamizing d country

1 Like

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by Rapmoney(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:
If not that I'm just trying to control myself ehn, I for talk say make 10 million Afghanistan flies infest ur mouth!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by Progressive01(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2016
alexlee50:
what are the indices you use in determining a cursed child? What is unusual or absurd about someone who is over 80 years and cannot hold his bladder but uses diapers? His such a person to be mocked? It is even a privelege to live to that age
Are you normal at all?? Am I the person mocking her or her son did

1 Like

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by GSteve001(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2016
Dollyak:
If Fayose could start working on the development and swift payment of salaries in Ekiti state, he might give APC a run for their money. He seems to be well loved by SE & SS, and the only reason he isn't loved in SW is because of his performance.
Fayose is working as per 'development' but salary ekiti workers, how many months now
a) 5
b) 6
c) 7
d) aregbelistic
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by opius: 7:47pm On May 25, 2016
Progressive01:
Mr Fayose, you are neither an ethnic jingoist nor a Fulani hater, you are simply a MAD MAN. For someone who once detained his father's corpse and told the whole world his mother wears pampers, it is no surprise you act the way you do- you are a cursed child sir.

Go n hug transformer..

Is our Governor

6 Likes

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 25, 2016
Baawaa:
everybody that y bubu and fulanies are crying now

2 Likes

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by Prince0500(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=Progressive01 post=45962421]Mr Fayose, you are neither an ethnic jingoist nor a Fulani hater, you are simply a MAD MAN. For someone who once detained his father's corpse and told the whole world his mother wears pampers, it is no surprise you act the way you do- you are a cursed child sir.I wish you know how ignorant you sound. If truely u are progressive, you wont portray dis folly in public.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:
a tout is beta than bubu a killer

3 Likes

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by menstrualpad: 7:56pm On May 25, 2016
and we will KILL em all in Ekiti.
mysteryman2014:
The Fulanis, descendants of Othman Dan Fodio, have nothing to fear since the itinerant killers have been identified as immigrant Libyans.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by Prince0500(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=DExplorer1 post=45965239]Fayose is a disgrace to the Ekiti mantra. He governs like a tout. Ekiti people got this wrong. Pls hw well is ur governs doing?
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by Walexsammy(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2016
Baawaa:
He definitely has a point
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by cole265(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:

Even when he says or do something good, he is not taken seriously. He is regarded as a fool, tout, and a buffon. He has lost all respect as a statesman.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by x12345678x: 8:05pm On May 25, 2016
Yes only LYBIANS...*grins*
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by cole265(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2016
Walexsammy:
He definitely has a point

...but he has no dignity cry

When a dog barks too much and unnecessarily, pple ignores it as one of those useless barking. He has subjected himself to a joke and a comedian of a sort.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by ogene007: 8:08pm On May 25, 2016
Progressive01:
The only people who are not happy with Fayose's approach to the herdsmen issue are the foolanis themselves and their slaves. Which one are you?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by superstar1(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2016
Fayose, please re-calibrate the faulty compass of the useless Libyans that are seeing Ekiti as Tripoli and Enugu as Benghazi using the mystical powers of Ekiti hunters.

Libyans, whether they are fulanis or berber or maghrebs, need to join their despotic president, Gaddafi in wherever he is.

1 Like

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by DExplorer1: 8:44pm On May 25, 2016
cole265:

Even when he says or do something good, he is not taken seriously. He is regarded as a fool, tout, and a buffon. He has lost all respect as a statesman.

That's my point. No sensible politician and would be elder statesman would behave the way he does and expect to be taken serious. He's an absolute joke!

1 Like

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by DExplorer1: 8:45pm On May 25, 2016
project50:
a tout is beta than bubu a killer
Type in English please.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by DExplorer1: 8:46pm On May 25, 2016
Rapmoney:
If not that I'm just trying to control myself ehn, I for talk say make 10 million Afghanistan flies infest ur mouth!!! angry
You've still not made any point.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by DExplorer1: 8:54pm On May 25, 2016
olami100:

nope Nigerians got it wrong by electing a President who within one year impose hardship on his countrymen!!!
If within one year he has imposed hardship as you claim, you're on a 4 year ride of whatever you believe. For right thinking Nigerians, we see him fixing the problems he met on ground and there's huge hope for Nigeria as a nation.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by DExplorer1: 8:57pm On May 25, 2016
jacksonite:
You must be a Fulani herdsman! Do a brief survey even on nairaland here. Fayose has endeared himself to many Nigerians especially on account of these mad men called Fulani herdsmen!
Unfortunately, that's your opinion. Hence, my opinion about Fayose being a tout remain.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by bbjummy: 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:
Your opinion though undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by maxwell767(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2016
Fayose chukwuemeka ayodele ekwueme..... The spirit of ur ancestors is with u....

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by DExplorer1: 9:17pm On May 25, 2016
bbjummy:
Your opinion though undecided
Prove me wrong. Many of you are just silent in suffering.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist / Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens / 5 APC Chieftains Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.