Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! (48689 Views)

I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by dammyjay93(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2016
For many men it is important to be the first one with their wife. So, they are looking to marry v!rg!n girls. But how does find out about such a thing without carrying out a virginity test? Get the signs now. Surely, before you start applying these to your girlfriend, you should gain a deeper understanding of what v!rg!nity is and how a girl gets disvirgined. For one, it is not all about the physical condition.
Surely, most virgins have unbroken hymen (a tissue that partially closes their vagina entrance). However, the hymen can be broken without sex. For instance, a girl may be playing or riding her bike and it gets torn accidentally. She still remains a v!rg!n, though. virginity is not about hymen, but rather about absence of sexaul experience. Can you call a girl with unbroken hymen who had MouthAction a virgin? Or the one who had anal sex? virginity is about moral purity and integrity. It is the quality of soul, rather than of the body.

So, here are the signs of possible virginity loss in your girlfriend.

1. Her reaction to your questions What does she say when you ask her if she is a virgin? In most cases, (if the girl is not a feminist), she would react calmly or shyly. The one who has lost it, may get irritated by your inquiries or angry with you. She has it no more and those questions make her nervous. Unless, she is a very self-confident girl, who knows who she is with the hymen or without it!

2. She gets engaged in sexaul talk easily A virgin girl has a bit of this natural modesty. She does not have firsthand experience in the process, so S3@. Xx:’ talk makes her uncomfortable. She would not be easily engaged in it.

3. How she conducts herself with men virginity loss is a serious step in every woman’s life. It involves some big changes in her behavior as well. But once there is not more to lose, a girl may start acting more lavishly and self-indulging with men. If she is a student, she might be hanging out in the teachers’ office all the time. It’s not a secret that such a place is rich with S3@. Xx:’ opportunities.

Now, if you see only one of these signs do not jump into any conclusion. Even a combination of all 3 of them is not a sure sign of the virginity loss. However, they may indicate a girl is not a virgin anymore. So, beware of them and pay close attention to her dressing style, conversations and moral standards. cheesy cheesy

http://theinfong.com/2016/05/3-easy-ways-know-girl-not-vrgn-dont-deceived-2016/3/

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 25, 2016
#TeamVirgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by MUVA(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2016
Why all these baseless stereotypes? What if she isn't a virgin?? So what

When will nigerians have sense? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by firstking01(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2016
Huhundecided
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by olive282(f): 6:21pm On May 25, 2016
Ur wrong shaa....

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 25, 2016
Ok nice one. I'll start conducting virginity test on biitches. God help anyone i catch dats not a real virgin after claiming.

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by richidinho(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2016
H
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2016
Any lady who is proud to be a virgin will reveal to u dat instant. Yes I am a virgin, any problem?

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Kiish(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2016
who cares if shes a virgin or not? you wey dey find virgin, you be virgin?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Mikylopez(f): 8:46pm On May 25, 2016
pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
m a virgin i get irritated wen d question pops.......i talk dirty! if u cnt deal with it.f.uc.k away..... who cares if a guy is a virgin i dnt want to marry one....
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Emodeee: 8:53pm On May 25, 2016
Now that you know she is not a virgin, what have you gained?
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by czarr(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2016
Mikylopez:
pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
m a virgin i get irritated wen d question pops.......i talk dirty! if u cnt deal with it.f.uc.k away..... who cares if a guy is a virgin i dnt want to marry one....
we both know you not a virgin!
Akuko

5 Likes

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Mikylopez(f): 9:48pm On May 25, 2016
czarr:
we both know you not a virgin!
Akuko
is it your comment?is it ur mb?is it your fone?.is it ur borry?·is it ur Kitty? nw get a tie n sue urself
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 25, 2016
You haven't seen baddest virgin girl.

Truly, she was a virgin them, but she used to do what not virgins couldn't do.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by shulamitewoman(f): 11:21pm On May 25, 2016
So u haven't seen a virgin gurl dat clubs and smokes..of course u haven't...dnt be deceived op.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by LePrezident(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2016
Xbabangida:
#TeamVirgin

Is the dp your real pic? #JustAsking
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Ginaz(f): 11:44pm On May 25, 2016
Alum is the new Virgin in town, women have sexually abuse it grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by czarr(m): 12:44am On May 26, 2016
Mikylopez:

is it your comment?is it ur mb?is it your fone?.is it ur borry?·is it ur Kitty? nw get a tie n sue urself
...wtf
Tie and sue?really?
OK I get it!
Your just dumb!
Get a rope and hang yourself! grin

7 Likes

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by faruz: 12:47am On May 26, 2016
czarr:
...wtf
Tie and sue?really?
OK I get it!
Your just dumb!
seconded

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by faruz: 12:49am On May 26, 2016
Mikylopez:

2 Likes

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by peter(m): 12:54am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=faruz post=45972485][/quote]

Loooooooolz
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by torqque7(m): 1:06am On May 26, 2016
Xbabangida:
#TeamVirgin

Sushhh girl..virgins are endangered and we trying to preserve the few left so if you make too much noise they will come looking for you lol. Nice outfit tho..
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by dauntless15(m): 1:52am On May 26, 2016
AFTER D YABALEFT INMATE OP CHANT FINISH LIKE PERSON WEY OVER SMOKE WEED, HE COUNTERED HIMSELF BY SAYING HE'S NOT SURE, IT PAINS ME SOO MUCH THAT YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS THIS ABUNDANT, I PRAY FOR YOU TO GROW SOME BRAINS IN JESUS NAME
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Nobody: 1:57am On May 26, 2016
*Why why why does it matter undecided
...Are they even a virgin themselves!?
Then they've not right to demand or seek for a virgin angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by x6blade(m): 5:40am On May 26, 2016
Let me just borrow this land
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by skywalker240(m): 6:12am On May 26, 2016
when dem disscus virginity issue,..the thing can pain naija babes(oloshos) grin
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by fabianiweka: 8:29am On May 26, 2016
Nigeria guys to like virgin
can you handle a virgin. virgins are so possessive
the good thing about virgin they will never cheat on you grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Mikylopez(f): 8:31am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=faruz post=45972485][/quote]

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Mikylopez(f): 8:35am On May 26, 2016
czarr:
...wtf
Tie and sue?really?
OK I get it!
Your just dumb!

i would slap u buh i dnt want to be charged with animal abuse plx go n craze on ur own haba wtz ur problem? are u pained are u frustrated? biko dnt quote me again.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by stellarlover(f): 8:39am On May 26, 2016
Guys be looking for virgins just to say they had one. You better focus on searching for a good wife, those are the endangered species.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by faruz: 8:50am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=Mikylopez post=45977792][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos) / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.