Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! (49321 Views)

I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by tempem: 9:42am On May 26, 2016
MUVA:
Why all these baseless stereotypes? What if she isn't a virgin?? So what

When will nigerians have sense? undecided
You definitely should be the one to be asked.... If you must know.. It's a great Joy to be a virgin!!
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by dazzlingd(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2016
Mikylopez:

is it your comment?is it ur mb?is it your fone?.is it ur borry?·is it ur Kitty? nw get a tie n sue urself
too many dumb girls. u fine small sha, at least it compensates
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Obas101(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2016
MUVA:
Why all these baseless stereotypes? What if she isn't a virgin?? So what

When will nigerians have sense? undecided

D point is most girls without asking dem will boast dat dey are Virgin. Y do dey take it serious if its no big deal to dem
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Obas101(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2016
Kiish:
who cares if shes a virgin or not? you wey dey find virgin, you be virgin?
Bt u go gree marry girl wey dey don knack like 100times?
Wen it comes to sex guys are more conserved. I know a girl dat engages in sex in d span of 3 days all d tym...
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by MUVA(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2016
Obas101:

D point is most girls without asking dem will boast dat dey are Virgin. Y do dey take it serious if its no big deal to dem

Its stereotypes like these that make them have to lie about being virgins bruh. "Nigerian" society terms you "unclean" if you are a non-virgin and its very wrong! We really need to stop being pseudo-sanctimonous as it hasn't led us anywhere in the last 54 years.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by MUVA(m): 11:11am On May 26, 2016
tempem:

You definitely should be the one to be asked.... If you must know.. It's a great Joy to be a virgin!!

No doubt it is. Its also a great joy eating and sleeping. These are choices we make ourselves and we shouldn't be judged for doing what we want! What if a girl isn't a virgin? Does it make other virgins better than her?
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by NiceHans: 11:20am On May 26, 2016
Dunno what d fuss about virginity is, a guy who is not a virgin has no business with a girls virginity, as if virginity has prolonged someones life.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by tempem: 11:54am On May 26, 2016
MUVA:

No doubt it is. Its also a great joy eating and sleeping. These are choices we make ourselves and we shouldn't be judged for doing what we want! What if a girl isn't a virgin? Does it make other virgins better than her?
Not at all. Neither should she be judged if she happens to be one... With this point you'd made you've cleared something... And that's, you ain't against being a virgin.
Although, virgin ladies are known to be more morally upright than their counterparts.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by MUVA(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2016
tempem:
Not at all. Neither should she be judged if she happens to be one... With this point you'd made you've cleared something... And that's, you ain't against being a virgin.
Although, virgin ladies are known to be more morally upright than their counterparts.

No one is judging virgins, bruh. The thread was created to victimise non-virgins. WTF does the OP mean by "Don't be deceived" Has it become a curse to NOT be a virgin?

My initial comment was made to attack the OP's mindset and change that of those who opened this thread for the sole purpose of bashing women as if they are in any way better than them!

Who fvcks these non-virgins? Is it not YOU and I?? When you ask a girl out and she agree's but refuses to have sex with you (because of foolish articles like this) meanwhile, you've spent money on her, it is still YOU who will come online to bash women for gold digging! Why the double standards??

I'm not against being a virgin or non-virgin. What I'm against is this pseudo-sanctimonous nigerian backward mentality that's eating us up.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by tempem: 12:18pm On May 26, 2016
MUVA:

No one is judging virgins, bruh. The thread was created to victimise non-virgins. WTF does the OP mean by "Don't be deceived" Has it become a curse to NOT be a virgin?

My initial comment was made to attack the OP's mindset and change that of those who opened this thread for the sole purpose of bashing women as if they are in any way better than them!

Who fvcks these non-virgins? Is it not YOU and I?? When you ask a girl out and she agree's but refuses to have sex with you (because of foolish articles like this) meanwhile, you've spent money on her, it is still YOU who will come online to bash women for gold digging! Why the double standards??

I'm not against being a virgin or non-virgin. What I'm against is this pseudo-sanctimonous nigerian backward mentality that's eating us up.
Thanks, bro. Adding to another reason why I love virgin ladies is simply because I've never had Sex with any lady... So, I couldn't stand getting married to a Gurl that's been laid.. It's hard for me to imagine...
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Vick4rill(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2016
stellarlover:
Guys be looking for virgins just to say they had one. You better focus on searching for a good wife, those are the endangered species.
advicer we have heard, we will look for a good wife who is a virgin
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by MUVA(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2016
tempem:

Thanks, bro. Adding to another reason why I love virgin ladies is simply because I've never had Sex with any lady... So, I couldn't stand getting married to a Gurl that's been laid.. It's hard for me to imagine...

Lol, are you a christian or muslim?
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2016
MUVA:

Its stereotypes like these that make them have to lie about being virgins bruh. "Nigerian" society terms you "unclean" if you are a non-virgin and its very wrong! We really need to stop being pseudo-sanctimonous as it hasn't led us anywhere in the last 54 years.
Honestly, I'm sick of the damned hype about virginity!
Mehn, who wants to spend his honeymoon treating her V-injuries anyways

You're on point!

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by MUVA(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Honestly, I'm sick of the damned hype about virginity! Mehn, who wants to spend his honeymoon treating her V-injuries anyways
You're on point!

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=MUVA post=45985010][/quote]
Your head set die.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2016
The only truth I see in your list is that non virgin ladies tend to be very arrogant and insulting when you ask if they're virgins
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by demzylahot(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2016
Ginaz:
Alum is the new Virgin in town, women have sexually abuse it grin
Lwkm..how does the alum work?
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by edetty(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2016
Mikylopez:
pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
m a virgin i get irritated wen d question pops.......i talk dirty! if u cnt deal with it.f.uc.k away..... who cares if a guy is a virgin i dnt want to marry one....
so who will deflower the guy for u,since u don't want one
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by sweethoneypie(f): 5:17pm On May 26, 2016
@ mikylopez, I saw your comment and rushed to check your profile and I was wowed. I'm quite sure you need lots of attention and guess what you have it but the painful aspect of it will be that at the end of the day, you may lose all the attention you ever had when all lies are open. Seriously? How can a virgin girl have over 54 follower of which 99 percent are male? How can a virgin girl display her bbm just like that on a social media? And also flairs up at every opportunity to talk and stand her ground. I mean no disrespect though but if truly you are a virgin then you are one without character that is just waiting for an opportunity to become a flirt at the slightest provocation of sexual indulgence. I hope I didn't say much. Have a chilled evening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 26, 2016
Has virginity helped you get a bank loan? Don't we have more serious issues than knowing how many rats have passed through a hole? Do you have light?
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Mikylopez(f): 5:41pm On May 26, 2016
sweethoneypie:
@ mikylopez, I saw your comment and rushed to check your profile and I was wowed. I'm quite sure you need lots of attention and guess what you have it but the painful aspect of it will be that at the end of the day, you may lose all the attention you ever had when all lies are open. Seriously? How can a virgin girl have over 54 follower of which 99 percent are male? How can a virgin girl display her bbm just like that on a social media? And also flairs up at every opportunity to talk and stand her ground. I mean no disrespect though but if truly you are a virgin then you are one without character that is just waiting for an opportunity to become a flirt at the slightest provocation of sexual indulgence. I hope I didn't say much. Have a chilled evening.

lolz u mean no disrespect? u already did bae........dnt judge a book by itz cover ....n y'all av no ryt to bring out your opinion abh my life......u sound 1950
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by sweethoneypie(f): 6:25pm On May 26, 2016
@ mikylopez, sorry if I disrespected you, its the truth I just told you and you just confirmed it with your promptness to reply. About your book and cover theory, may I shock you that the cover of a book will tell you virtually all you need to know about a book ranging from its title, author and sometimes prologue, If you doubt me, you can ask a writer or one who reads a lot. But I'm sure you related that theory to a person's personality, and in that instance it is also wrong. Your first few words can really depict your personality and I'm sure yours just did. I'm sure you have something else to say as usual but please I may likely not reply your mention anymore because I have reached my reply back limit for today. Goodnight my dear, do have a splendid night.

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by Mikylopez(f): 6:34pm On May 26, 2016
sweethoneypie:
@ mikylopez, sorry if I disrespected you, its the truth I just told you and you just confirmed it with your promptness to reply. About your book and cover theory, may I shock you that the cover of a book will tell you virtually all you need to know about a book ranging from its title, author and sometimes prologue, If you doubt me, you can ask a writer or one who reads a lot. But I'm sure you related that theory to a person's personality, and in that instance it is also wrong. Your first few words can really depict your personality and I'm sure yours just did. I'm sure you have something else to say as usual but please I may likely not reply your mention anymore because I have reached my reply back limit for today. Goodnight my dear, do have a splendid night.

i cnt even read dz poo
yo get busy n stop lecturing me........gv ur advice to sm1 else ion nid erm........dz shiii is chokin me
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by tempem: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2016
MUVA:

Lol, are you a christian or muslim?

Mind you, am not doing that for religious reason. There are lots of personal benefits you'll get from abstaining. Most of all, you'll be glad that you have inner peace.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! by saintdennis(m): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2016
stellarlover:
Guys be looking for virgins just to say they had one. You better focus on searching for a good wife, those are the endangered species.

Round of applause.

You a strategic thinker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / Man Grabs His Wife-To-Be Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.