Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets (37926 Views)

Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State / Ganduje Signs $1.8bn Railway Project With Chinese Firm(pics) / $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 25, 2016
Nuezha:
What shall we then say to these looting?
My broda help me ask them.
They just wan to be putting words in someones mouth

1 Like

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by mostyg(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2016
Some people looted this country heartlessly.

God bless Nigeria[code][/code]

3 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by EmeeNaka: 9:02pm On May 25, 2016
But why are there more SWners and Northerners among these exposed looters? it means that East were merely supporting GEJ while the people of those zones were busy getting all the money

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by DIFY20(f): 9:03pm On May 25, 2016
these yorubas sef, thiefs
Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by EazyMoh(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2016
Fire on Baba give em hell! ain't no rest for wicked people.

3 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by bettercreature(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2016
princemillla:
Nawa oooo..... 1.8 billion dollars.
You are doom if you can not speak english! People are seriously using ENGLISH and PEN to still our money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by Thatitan234(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2016
God shocked ... 53 houses in banana island?? How many house remain for the island.
He even has properties in my dream city - Santa Barbara cry

6 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by princeade86(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2016
2m pounds wrist watch...... chai... chai.... chai.... there is God ooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by stevedre: 9:10pm On May 25, 2016
Chai... See money, ego, kudi, owo.... People are fantastically rich in Nigeria but unfortunately most were ill gotten. May we never have sleepless nights because of our wealth, those guys are in hot bitter soup

3 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by banme1(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2016
Zombies pls go to that tomato thread and wail as well.
Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by psalmistkakah(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
Alah kwa...kwatinu to bliv all this nigerian politicians....dey ar all d same abeg
Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by ikukuhero: 9:14pm On May 25, 2016
Assets specifically mentioned include three mansions in Los Angeles, two high-end apartments in New York City, properties in Santa Barbara, California; numerous properties in Lagos including 43 apartments in Banana Island, 58 vehicles, the Galactica Star yacht, and three airplanes.

I almost fainted reading this last paragraph. Some people are darn greedy and extremely selfish. In a country with so much poverty?

12 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by tiger28: 9:15pm On May 25, 2016
These are both confirmed Yoruba men but my folks ain't gonna defend the people that stole our future.....unlike some other people. The moment they hear that the last name of the culprit starts with 'CH' , We no go rest

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by martineverest(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2016
cktheluckyman:
A federal high court in lagos does not have jurisdiction outside Nigeria.The order is as useless as my toilet paper
I don't get it: Are u in support of corruption?

3 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by veacea: 9:15pm On May 25, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

**EFCC IN FELAS VOICE**

Efcc: pdp una be thief?

Pdp: we no be thief!

Efcc; una be armed robbers?

Pdp: we no be armed robbers!

Efcc: una be looters?

Pdp: that 1 dey

Argument, argument argue
Argument, argument, argue
Argument about stealing
Somebody don take something wey person.

1 Like

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by tsdarkside(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2016
shey una see una lifes.....you people are shameless beings...in the expence of the chibok-girls you are living high-society in naija...

you people have no shame a tall....shame on you all....shame,shame,shamme...

shame on the yorubas,shame on the hausas,shame on the igbos,,,,,shame!,shame!!,shame!!!.......................................!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by kunta2simple: 9:16pm On May 25, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), which seized a 2 million pound wristwatch from him on April 27th, 2016.
[size=14pt]

Jesu!!
[/size]
I swear am moved to tears. Not that am not living comfortably but what about the millions that would have if things were right.
God knows best.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by kunta2simple: 9:19pm On May 25, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), which seized a 2 million pound wristwatch from him on April 27th, 2016.
[size=14pt]

Jesu!!
[/size]
I swear am moved to tears. Not that am not living comfortably, but what about the millions that aren't but would have if things were right.
God knows best.

2 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by excel101(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2016
Deziani you no try @ all, imagine you gave our Niger Delta wealth to 2 igbo smoking yoruba men. Mr president also need to revoke the ownership of the oil blocs that were illegally allocated or obtained by the criminals from the North.
Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by Coldfeets: 9:24pm On May 25, 2016
Jesu nwa Devid!!!

1.8 gini billion?

Chai, Jonathan, you really finished us shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by hustla(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Lolz!! So a federal high court in lagos would seize an asset in los angeles USA? These fools never cease to amaze me!! Very soon a high court in zimbabwe would order the seizure of my property in lagos!!

It is very easy to secure the oluwole injuction anyway,the enforcement is another matter entirely

People like you are the reason why Nigeria is moving at a snails pace. You must really think Buhari has been going to places like the US, UK, South Africa and Co to play and waste Government money for fun.

El Chapo is going to be tried in the US under Federal laws but he's mainly based in Mexico and he's not even a US citizen. There's something called International Law and Bi Lateral treaties that allows things like this

Read...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by Missy89(f): 9:26pm On May 25, 2016
Nigerian court order to freeze worldwide asset ?

Good luck with that
Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by Waspy(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2016
I heard those guys and some more were rewarded by Diezani for servicing her engine wella

P. S.. ....its one of those numerous gists I get to hear only in Asyllumland oo
Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by bimbo2k10: 9:28pm On May 25, 2016
One thing I know for sure, only yahoo boys will always go against buhari for fighting corruption. because, they spend and lavish money anyhow due to the fact that they earn money thru anoda man's sweat. Same thing goes along way with all these corruption leaders. They waste the stolen funds which they didn't suffer before they get. PMB, go ahead and deal with them with all might.

8 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by chigoizie7(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2016
These are the kinda stories that soothe my heart, once it is confirmed that u are guilty, follow the rule of law and prosecute em, now, I have a new method of punishment. Just immerse both legs to knee level inside a drum of conc. H2SO4, do same to the hands to elbow level, and then some parts of the head. Then send dem to just 20yrs. I don't want them to die in detention, I want them to come out in the next 20yrs and realise that they are 20yrs behind the world. I want them to lament, "had I known".

That is after every dime must have been recovered from them.

5 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by hustla(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2016
2 million pounds for one wristwatch
People like this are the ones who should be taken to Oshodi and be executed jungle justice style. People are hungry, starving and you have mansions everywhere, the annoying thing is you can only sleep in one at a time, possibly once in many months.
Chei I weep for Nigeria and corruption Sha. What If Buhari didn't come to power, would this nonsense have continue unabated?

cry shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by sadissbala(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2016
cktheluckyman:
A federal high court in lagos does not have jurisdiction outside Nigeria.The order is as useless as my toilet paper
is a pity that you support corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by tsdarkside(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2016
Coldfeets:
Jesu nwa Devid!!!

1.8 gini billion?

Chai, Jonathan, you really finished us shocked shocked shocked

you see now your life...shame on you...shame!,shame!!,shame!!!.... cry cry cry cry..chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.................

they stop stealing in nairas...they started stealing in dollars in the 90ths....chaiii..we are in biggggg trouble.....
Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by Babzrockman: 9:31pm On May 25, 2016
God! Omokore bought 2m pound worth of wristwatch. When 90percent of his village pple in Isanlu, Yagba east cannot afford 2square meal a day.

6 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by Ephemmm: 9:32pm On May 25, 2016
wirinet:
PDP and its allies (IPOB and Avengers) would not like this. They will start screaming, "Buhari should face the economy and stop distracting Nigerians.

Imagine! A wrist watch with the worth of 2million pound: will its alarm ressurect dead body from grave?

Hahahahahahaha! He no go better for PDP walahi.

If I hear witch-hunt, na thunder go strike your head in Jesus name tongue

6 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by Adesiji77: 9:32pm On May 25, 2016
Lobatan!
Re: Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets by Missy89(f): 9:32pm On May 25, 2016
hustla:

People like you are the reason why Nigeria is moving at a snails pace. You must really think Buhari has been going to places like the US, UK, South Africa and Co to play and waste Government money for fun.

El Chapo is going to be tried in the US under Federal laws but he's mainly based in Mexico and he's not even a US citizen. There's something called International Law and Bi Lateral treaties that allows things like this

Read...

There is a difference between reality and fantasy. If you think Buhari's visit to Europe and the US will influence those countries to obey a Lagos court order then you are in fantasy land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers: Cole, Abe Emerge Winners As Explosions Rock APC Parallel Primaries / Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.