Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) (7152 Views)

"Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad / All Nairaland Ladies Are Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by chigoizie7(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2016
lodphil:
is something wrong with ur legs?

Lolz, she was about to poo and u know the rest.
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by dollyjoy(f): 11:17pm On May 25, 2016
Leeeekeeee:

Sure... Afterall its coming from their member...
meaning?
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 25, 2016
Freakypinky:
I have both. cool
Says who? Okay, how many PMs have you replied in the last 7 days? You see now; you have none. tongue
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 25, 2016
ivyy:

So on point.
Nice parachute hairstyle. If I ever have to jump out of an aircraft without a chute, I want to be sitting next to you. Can it also spin and attain weightlessness?
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by ivyy(f): 12:01am On May 26, 2016
Haute:

Nice parachute hairstyle. If I ever have to jump out of an aircraft without a chute, I want to be sitting next to you. Can it also spin and attain weightlessness?

Don't kill me with laugh abeg grin
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by UIA04(f): 12:30am On May 26, 2016
MetaHuman:
with your freaky forehead like Samsung tablet grin
firstking01:
My sister, how will we know?, your pix tho?? lipsrsealed

Haute:

Says who? Okay, how many PMs have you replied in the last 7 days? You see now; you have none. tongue
firstking01:
My sister, how will we know?, your pix tho?? lipsrsealed

Whats wrong with you guys she's beautiful stop teasing her.
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Nobody: 12:36am On May 26, 2016
UIA04:

Whats wrong with you guys she's beautiful stop teasing her.
She's also cocky.
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by UIA04(f): 1:02am On May 26, 2016
Haute:

She's also cocky.
Why are guys always annoyed when a girl confidently says she's beautiful, but when these same guys have baby girls never stop reminding them that they are Queens, and beautiful and to say so to themselves.

Aren't those double standards.
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by coolh3ad(m): 1:23am On May 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
meaning?

So you don't understand what he meant...Na wa oo...Must person "Use all his/her mouth to say something"?
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Charliiee(m): 6:21am On May 26, 2016
Lol, there are people who genuinely believe these Mugabe quotes? People will believe anything on the internet, so many stupiid people on here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Nbote(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2016
Charliiee:
Lol, there are people who genuinely believe these Mugabe quotes? People will believe anything on the internet, so many stupiid people on here.

No mind dem... It's amusing most ppl actually believe Mugabe came up with those quotes flying around d Internet
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Leeeekeeee: 11:43am On May 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
meaning?

you re worgly..
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by edetty(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2016
Freakypinky:
I have both. cool
lucky u then,but we need prove,can I come with my X-ray machine?
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Endy10(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2016
Girls' legs are like rumours.. They spread any how

Robert Mugabe 2015
-------------------------------------------------

Ladies are powerful, they can introduce two boyfriends at the same time. They will say My Love meet My Sweet heart. And the two
idiots will say "Bossu how far?"

Robert Mugabe 2016

Some of you girls can't even jog
for 5minutes but expect a
guy to last in bed with u for
2hours Ur level of
selfishness demands
a one week crusade..

Robert Mugabe 2016

It's hard to bewitch African gals these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.

Robert Mugabe 2016

Dating a slim/ slender guy is cool. The problem is when u lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on face

R.G Mugabe 2016

No sex before marriage
If that was God's plan you would receive your Penis or Vagina on your wedding day.

Robert Mugabe
Wisdom will kill Mugabe

Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a *girlfriend*

*Robert Mugabe 2016*

"Sucking breast is a survival skill guys learnt at birth. But as to how and where girls learnt the act of sucking dicks still baffels me..."

~Robert Mugabe

If you are ugly,you are ugly.Stop talking about inner beauty cos we dont walk around with X-rays
#ROBERT MUGABE

Respect pregnant women because it's not easy walking around with evidence that you've had sex

-Robert Mugabe

Dear sisters,

Don't be deceived by a man who text you "I miss you" only when it's raining.........you are not an umbrella -
Robert Mugabe (2016)
------------------------------------------

Obama: Mugabe, wisdom and money which one will you go for? Mugabe: I will take money
Obama: But I will go for wisdom
Mugabe: Well everyone will go for what he lacks

Stupidity is when u lick a woman with ur bare tongue n later sex her with condom. What are u preventing, catarrh or headache?
- Robert Mugabe
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by dollyjoy(f): 3:55pm On May 26, 2016
Leeeekeeee:

you re worgly..
Yeawink
I know,you don't need to remind me handsomecheesy
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by mamawin(f): 4:31pm On May 26, 2016
idu1:
Is the man really saying all this things?
thank you, does he, really?
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Thazard(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
firstking01:
I first started picking interest in this man when he told obama that he will only legalize same sex marriage in his country if and only if obama will marry him, hilariousgrin
gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Mamagee Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland / How To Make Your Man Or Woman Happy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.