Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook (82416 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 6:03am On May 26, 2016
They're Ugandans, their opinion doesn't count and isn't worth much in the conference of nations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Catastrophe1: 6:08am On May 26, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
Even the ones who cannot construct a simple sentence without making mistakes are also calling Buhari an illiterate. Most of those people who commented there are some disgruntled elements from a particular section of the country. All I see them doing is blabbing, blabbing and continuous blabbing.

This hardship we are facing today is as a result of PDP's 16yrs of failure and massive looting (particularly from 2011 - 2015). They couldn't save for latter days even when it was visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, perceivable to the anosmia and vocal to the dumb that economic woe was sacrosanct for this country.

Lemme just rest my case for now.
Buhari is a cripple, that's why he can't fix just one thing since he assumed office. keep blaming PDP. what ever happens to making things right? Everything is not about politics.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by michoim(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2016
See bad comments coming from only the Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB) in the so called Uganda
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Luckylife(m): 6:14am On May 26, 2016
Words of wisdom for APC government, Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by hollyfat(m): 6:14am On May 26, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
Even the ones who cannot construct a simple sentence without making mistakes are also calling Buhari an illiterate. Most of those people who commented there are some disgruntled elements from a particular section of the country. All I see them doing is blabbing, blabbing and continuous blabbing.

This hardship we are facing today is as a result of PDP's 16yrs of failure and massive looting (particularly from 2011 - 2015). They couldn't save for latter days even when it was visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, perceivable to the anosmia and vocal to the dumb that economic woe was sacrosanct for this country.

Is it not those looters in PDP for 16yrs (particularly from 2011 - 2015) that form the "Changed" government?

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Catastrophe1: 6:15am On May 26, 2016
I shall continue to say it. Someone should quote me with one thing Buhari has achieved since assumption of office. shame on everyone that supports Evil and may every hardship, death , hunger and starvation that Nigerians are experiencing now visit the family of anyone that is supporting this Buhari government because of their ego and personnel interest.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by SycophanticGoat: 6:16am On May 26, 2016
obailala:
Better a zomby with common sense than an isi aki bu siso akpala okuko n'ime

Zombies lack brains, talk more common sense... grin grin grin
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by ifycent2: 6:18am On May 26, 2016
Nigeria in Hell now....
worse regime ever..........
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Horlufemi(m): 6:18am On May 26, 2016
aljharem:
Some nigerians especially those from the north and sw apc like deceiving themselves

This country is a joke. Imagine ordinary tomato reaching x10 of its previous price

fuel x2

dollar nko

apc government is a sham

tomato is buhari fault abi?

dollar started increasing since the last few months of Jonathan.

fuel increase is the effect of removal of subsidy and increase if value of dollar.

I want to ask you this simple question, I wish you can be objective in your answer. If all these happened in Jonathan's regime what will you do?
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by AbdulHaram(m): 6:24am On May 26, 2016
[s]
obailala:
All I see are a large bunch of wailers primarily from a particular side of the country leading 2 of their Ugandan friends to spew garbage to the admiration and excitement of the wailers.

More Nigerians are involved in the exchange so I wonder how this can be the opinion of Ugandans. grin
[/s]
Ola Samuel and Bukola Tosin are Heeboes too, I guess? undecided
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Catastrophe1: 6:26am On May 26, 2016
989900B:
People of the NE of Nigeria after BH, are still better than Ugandans.

Apart from their women with big 'matakus' @$2 per . . ., Uganda is nothing.

This is a country with GDP less than Anambra state's.

A dumb a$$ country full of lazy men, that went from Idi Amin to Museveni -- 30 years under one old senile man's rule.

SMH @ Ibos that will jump on anything to discredit Nigeria just because some lazy thieving 'IB' rightfully lost an election.

Your parents must be proud!

Buhari government is like a sickness to Nigerians if you hide and don't speak, it will kill you. unlike some people that want to die in silence, my people refused to die in silence, speak out fooooool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by 989900B: 6:28am On May 26, 2016
Catastrophe1:
[s]Buhari government is like a sickness to Nigerians if you hide and don't speak, it will kill you. unlike some people that want to die in silence, my people refused to die in silence, speak out fooooool.[/s]

OK, let's here you speak, albeit intelligently.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by LBanks(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
[s][/s]

Do you consider yourself as part of the masses that his achievements would interest? Most of you are wailers who see nothing good in this administration. The good people of Nigeria are proud of this Government and would continue to pray for her success!
The guy asked you a simple question and you are beating around the bush. Mention one thing that Buhari has done in the interest of the masses? And you are dodging the question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by SycophanticGoat: 6:32am On May 26, 2016
socialmediaman:

I don't think the new government should continue to blame PDP for its lack of governance and progress so far. The presidency should've devalued the currency a long time ago, investors wouldn't have run away, PDP didn't cause that. PDP met a corrupt police and security system, they didn't do anything about it, The present government has still not done anything about it. It's One year now, do your thing and stop blaming PDP. Obama met a very battered economy in America, he went straight to work and brought the unemployment rate down to 4%, that's why they elected you, don't come telling stories of how difficult it takes to effect change, Nigerians see you running the same corrupt system you were criticizing. Forget the wailers, I disagree with them most times, but they're in the opposition and that's healthy for democracy, it shouldn't be taken personal, the only way to put your critics to shame is by getting to work and being successful, not being on the defensive waiting to hear what people will say

God bless SocialMediaMan!

I was so shocked reading your comment but then again, I thought to myself, not everybody were wired to be zombies. Back then when you criticized GEJ and campaigned for Buhari, I still saw a little bit of objectivity in you, but just like the likes of passingshot, ngeneukwenu, mynd, obailala, demdem, dropshot, gbawe, 989900B, etc, I had thought you'd jettison the objectivity and be all out with swords and shield in hand to defend the supposed messiah.

You proved me wrong and I respect you for that. If all Nigerians reasoned like you (wailers and zombies alike), including the dullard president, Nigeria would have changed for the better.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 6:34am On May 26, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

u hav said it all. Did anyone notice that majority of those against him are the igbos? Why would someone hate so much that they turn the other way when they know well that pdp put us in this mess. I couldn't believe some of them even screaming bring back corruption.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by sweatlana: 6:34am On May 26, 2016
obailala:
All I see are a large bunch of wailers primarily from a particular side of the country leading 2 of their Ugandan friends to spew garbage to the admiration and excitement of the wailers.

More Nigerians are involved in the exchange so I wonder how this can be the opinion of Ugandans. grin
The yorubas nkor?
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Splashme: 6:35am On May 26, 2016
wordychap:
The world is laughing at us
Government policies r rather impoverishing its citizens
Buhari for president was a great mistake, we're taking many steps backward rather than going forward
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by DrayZee: 6:36am On May 26, 2016
origima:
A Uganda man talking or accessing Nigerian President or Nigeria shouldn't be an issue to discuss. Fools that allowed one idiot bush rebel to rule them since 80s should not bother me.The worst president whether military or civilian Nigeria ever have,Goodluck Jonathan Is the best Ugandans can ever have.these Ugadans are a people so timid to a fault and close to animals to talk about the best president Africa ever has,Mohammad Buhari !
Buhari best president in Africa.
If so, then Africa is a waste.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by henrynick(m): 6:37am On May 26, 2016
obailala:

Oboy I tire ohhh.........Nigerians are sentimental I wonder were all these insults are taking them too.......the more they curse the man the more life becomes hard for dem......all this people from east nah now I notice say nah dem complain pass....haba
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by 989900B: 6:38am On May 26, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

God bless SocialMediaMan!

I was so shocked reading your comment but then again, I thought to myself, not everybody were wired to be zombies. Back then when you criticized GEJ and campaigned for Buhari, I still saw a little bit of objectivity in you, but just like the likes of passingshot, ngeneukwenu, mynd, obailala, demdem, dropshot, gbawe, 989900B, etc, I had thought you'd jettison the objectivity and be all out with swords and shield in hand to defend the supposed messiah.

You proved me wrong and I respect you for that. If all Nigerians reasoned like you (wailers and zombies alike), including the dullard president, Nigeria would have changed for the better long ago.

What's your point exactly?
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 6:38am On May 26, 2016
If I had a choice, Id ratherbe a Ugandan right now than be a Niggerian
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by phoenix45(m): 6:39am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=knightsTempler post=45965403]Karma!!! Karma!!! Karma!!!
What do they say about karma again?

Not quite long ago, the same APC folks, the northerners and few Yorubas where insulting GEJ on international media, calling him all kinda names, from clueless, daft, Otuoke drunk, all kinda unmaginative names, they not only insulted the man, they insulted his wife and children. Today the table has turned, what do you people expect?

Bunch of hypocrites!

What goes around comes around.

Health 101

Question 1.

With how Buhari has allowed every situation get out of hand including ordinary tomato ebola, what would have happened to Nigeria had ebola come during his administration?

The zombies will still find a way to justifies it. By that time they will said that it was a god own way's of doing things.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by SycophanticGoat: 6:39am On May 26, 2016
989900B:

You talked about educational values and the likes of people not graduating without jobs. I think that if you're fare with your analysis, of all you listed that Nigeria had back then, you'd have stated that aside from the naira that failed to drop during 83/84, every other thing you brag about started dropping drastically within that period (83/84), apart from unemployment that rose sharply.

Yet Nigerians still decided to put their faith in someone that crippled their economy within 2 years, hoping that he will revive it this time, just because he screamed "I will fight corruption".
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Catastrophe1: 6:39am On May 26, 2016
mashnino:
Nigerians never cease to amaze me
Someone is insulting your country and you are assisting
Smh...
We are not Nigerians.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by SycophanticGoat: 6:41am On May 26, 2016
989900B:

What's your point exactly?

Read in between lines, you'd get my point.. smiley
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by nabdeck(m): 6:41am On May 26, 2016
As far as am concern, PMB, remains the best president, na lack of patience dey kill una.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Catastrophe1: 6:44am On May 26, 2016
989900B:

ain't nothing to lecture you about. if you can't read the hand writing on the wall. you my friend and others that are waiting for a miracle by this government lacks Wisdom.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by 989900B: 6:45am On May 26, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You talked about educational values and the likes of people not graduating without jobs. I think that if you're fare with your analysis, of all you listed that Nigeria had back then, you'd have stated that aside from the naira that failed to drop during 83/84, every other thing you brag about started dropping drastically within that period (83/84), apart from unemployment that rose sharply.

Yet Nigerians still decided to put their faith in someone that crippled their economy within 2 years, hoping that he will revive it this time, just because he screamed "I will fight corruption".

For starters, Shagari was president from Oct 1, 1979- Dec 31, 1983.

Buhari ruled for 19 months after Shagari.

Now, quick one: 1. who crippled the economy between Buhari and Shagari? 2. How much did oil sell for between '79 -'83 and '84 -'85?

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by 989900B: 6:46am On May 26, 2016
Catastrophe1:
ain't nothing to lecture you about. if you can't read the hand writing on the wall. you my friend and others that are waiting for a miracle by this government lacks Wisdom.

Meaning: your cranium is empty.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Splashme: 6:46am On May 26, 2016
Newsi:
Disgruntled losers? Where are the elated victors? How come there are more so-called disgruntled losers than the elated victors? Remind me the meaning of democracy again?

Good question bros
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by SycophanticGoat: 6:48am On May 26, 2016
mashnino:
Nigerians never cease to amaze me

Someone is insulting your country and you are assisting

Smh...

Someone said the truth about Nigeria and you expect them to attack the person and claim it's a lie? How does saying the obvious about the bad leadership of the tyrannical imp in Aso rock, amount to insults?

By the way, David Camron talked about how corrupt Nigeria is and Buhari supported him (saying that Camron is right), so you do not expect other Nigerians not to tow the same line as Buhari. The Nigerians you saw there, were only echoing the truthful statements made by Ugandans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.