Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook (82280 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by SHAIBULIAR: 1:27am On May 26, 2016
Baba must see dis

Make I run go show am

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by DedeNkem: 1:44am On May 26, 2016
You could see that only northern id*iots attacked these fellow Africans for knowing what's going on in Nigeria.

Nigeria has become the laughing stock of the world because of northern imb*eciles!

Northerners have destroyed this country with their ridiculous incompetence in leadership and massive corruption! And yet these imbeciles think they were "born to rule"!

Any sane foreigner who researches about Nigerian history would know Northerners are nothing but useless, murderous, corrupt, parasites who plunged the country into this severe hardship!

Northerners have been in power far more than any other region, and yet their region is the most impoverished in the country! It proves how useless these id*iots are to the welfare of this country!

Northerners have taken over this country with the help of Buhari. The id*iot placed northerners in the most important positions, which sums up his agenda! The state of Nigeria today under ab*oki buhari is a continuous confirmation that northerners are naturally completely useless and very unfit to lead!

Nigeria is in big mess!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by PapaBaby: 1:49am On May 26, 2016
Wow
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by iamcourage(m): 2:00am On May 26, 2016
agbangam:
Omo yeebos, d idioticc ipods/drug pushers from d East will never see anything gud in PMB, I 1da if dey ever think, do dey know dat if their Hero GEJ d IB frm Otuoeke had saved dat we won't have found ourselves in dis present economy challenges PMB is only trying to fix d great mess dat PDP left behind from their 16yrs of mismanagement. Only a mature foool will xpect d economy to be fine wen d d country is broke due to PDP looting spree
lemme let you in on what your friends have been afraid of telling you..
YOU DON'T HAVE SENSE..

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by InvertedHammer: 3:03am On May 26, 2016
/
All these Ugandans answering SE and SS names....they better be careful
\ grin grin grin
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 3:04am On May 26, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
Even the ones who cannot construct a simple sentence without making mistakes are also calling Buhari an illiterate. Most of those people who commented there are some disgruntled elements from a particular section of the country. All I see them doing is blabbing, blabbing and continuous blabbing.

This hardship we are facing today is as a result of PDP's 16yrs of failure and massive looting (particularly from 2011 - 2015). They couldn't save for latter days even when it was visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, perceivable to the anosmia and vocal to the dumb that economic woe was sacrosanct for this country.

Lemme just rest my case for now.

If plant ebola{tomatoes} is ravaging and creating such a visible imbalance in food supply now, I am lost in thought what could have been our fate if human ebola met this present government at home.

We would have all been finished like other sister West African countries. Maybe PDP would have saved us from tomato ebola as they did for human ebola too

Still lost in deep thought!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 3:07am On May 26, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
Even the ones who cannot construct a simple sentence without making mistakes are also calling Buhari an illiterate. Most of those people who commented there are some disgruntled elements from a particular section of the country. All I see them doing is blabbing, blabbing and continuous blabbing.

This hardship we are facing today is as a result of PDP's 16yrs of failure and massive looting (particularly from 2011 - 2015). They couldn't save for latter days even when it was visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, perceivable to the anosmia and vocal to the dumb that economic woe was sacrosanct for this country.

anti GEJ Spotted.

3 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Bonnywest: 3:14am On May 26, 2016
ever811:
from the comments I just read I think the problem of Nigeria is Igbo nd not buhari..this Jews of Africa claim to be wise nd educated but ,I tell u the truth this guys are Margot..

The trash u just spew out shows u r one of the problems of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 3:19am On May 26, 2016
Bonnywest:

The trash u just spew out shows u r one of the problems of Nigeria.
Just because the op is reasoning from his an*s abi?
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by isaacmarshal07: 3:50am On May 26, 2016
Regious problem smh - I noticed one religion supporting this present administration, makes me feel skeptical about the good plan they claiming to implement.

P.s : Nigerians don't be deceived, keep your heads straight up!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by bilazego(m): 4:04am On May 26, 2016
Looking at Buhari's cabinet, can anyone point out those that will make the desired "change"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by zomby(m): 4:23am On May 26, 2016
Where is Uganda and who are the Ugandans? Abeg, allow all of them to jump into the red sea and go straight to h3ll!!!

Nigeria is no longer patching up her wound with bandage. We are ready to take off the bandage, treat the wound and stitch it up once and for all. Of course, this is a painful and a long process...but it is simply the right way and the only way we can witness the change that we desire.
Do not criticize Buhari this year, criticize him in 3 years.

May God bless our president, president Buhari.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by zomby(m): 4:27am On May 26, 2016
bilazego:
Looking at Buhari's cabinet, can anyone point out those that will make the desired "change"?

The entire country is corrupt. We must not forget that president Buhari still needs some of these pin heads to get his goals accomplished. I still have a strong believe that all the thieves on Buhari's cabinet will be dealt with at the right time.

Mark my words.

Just stay cool and watch the end result of this process...Nigeria will never be the same...
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by opribo(m): 4:31am On May 26, 2016
I have always wondered what an old 76yrs man has to offer a nation in dare need to move forward in a supersonic speed away from the traditional ways of doing things into the new jet age but then again when I considered his persistence for 12 years to be president i thought he was coming to clean the Augean staples since he had nothing to loose. I expected that fanfare and frivolities would be the last thing on his mind but alas I was dead wrong, he came to actualise and fulfil the aspirations of his jihadist brothers but masquerading as a democrat, ofcourse discernible people are not taken in by the gimmicks.

Somehow I think he is on a mission to deliver the mandate of those who sent him and you dont ask me the mandate, time will reveal it all. His body language will reveal all if you are observant enough.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by 989900B: 4:33am On May 26, 2016
Sweetguy25:
To the question - Has Buhari restored Nigeria's pride? Now this is a silly question. I don't know what Nigeria's national pride is and I honestly doubt if Nigeria has anything positive to be proud about. So, there is absolutely nothing to restore and even if there is, the present monkey leading the country is ensuring that it doesn't get restored.

Nigeria's pride in the 70s/80s was:

We had a good educational system (you can ask elderly ones around you about it . . . ask them also about how glorious their university days were; food, housing, and e.t.c)

You were almost guaranteed a job and a car upon graduation.

We didn't need visas to go to the UK and some other very good countries, and for those that we needed, it was 'cheap-easy' . . . and basically for tourism and education.

We weren't 'constituting nuisance' all over the world in this large percentage.

A stable currency.

We had working refineries, NIPOST, NITEL, NEPA (comparatively), Nigeria Airways . . .

'Long story short', ask educated elderly ones around you.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by zomby(m): 4:36am On May 26, 2016
Nigeria is in a big mess, simply because all your leaders for the past 30 years came, stole and left. What exactly do you people expect?

One has to be mentally sick to hold Buhari responsible for what is currently on ground in Nigeria...what about your leaders that stole in billions (Dollars)?

We just have to thank God that the f00ls that walk around in Nigeria with a brain that belongs to a goat are not that much...Let the good people of Nigeria chill and hope for the best.

There is a big light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by zomby(m): 4:36am On May 26, 2016
Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria in over 35 years.

May God bless President Buhari today, tomorrow and forever and ever...
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by 989900B: 4:41am On May 26, 2016
People of the NE of Nigeria after BH, are still better than Ugandans.

Apart from their women with big 'matakus' @$2 per . . ., Uganda is nothing.

This is a country with GDP less than Anambra state's.

A dumb a$$ country full of lazy men, that went from Idi Amin to Museveni -- 30 years under one old senile man's rule.

SMH @ Ibos that will jump on anything to discredit Nigeria just because some lazy thieving 'IB' rightfully lost an election.

Your parents must be proud!

4 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by dklex(m): 4:47am On May 26, 2016
Sweetguy25:
To the question - Has Buhari restored Nigeria's pride? Now this is a silly question. I don't know what Nigeria's national pride is and I honestly doubt if Nigeria has anything positive to be proud about. So, there is absolutely nothing to restore and even if there is, the present monkey leading the country is ensuring that it doesn't get restored.

U don't know a damn thing about ruling a country like Nigeria, if u not proud of this country now u can take a bow and go to Ghana, and let me say this to u if u think the era of looting and sharing of our money is what is good for this country @ least u can see where it has landed us now, just yesterday one of your co member bro Metuh agreed to return the money he took from your Uncle Jo, is that the kind of system u want us to be running? Ghana and Togo border is open, and I believe u have ur ecowas passport or u can even to to Uganda, and leave us to our fate here.

we will let you know when Nigeria is settle for u to come back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by fabre4: 4:54am On May 26, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
. Thank God Buhari was elected the president. Had it mean he was . People would have been saying petrol would have been N45,#1= $1 . And the likes . Let us just keep praying for naija
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by muyiwadavid(m): 4:57am On May 26, 2016
nkemjacob2:
I am an igbo man. It seem religious/tribal setiment is becoming higher in dis administration. This gvt have to do sometin about it if nigeria wants to grow. However the current state of the economy is not d fault of buhari neither GEJ if u want to blame d economy failure start 4rm d military regime. Just dat nigerians will have to swallow bitter pills according to FASHOLA to fix tins rite. Ur hate speeches will not contribute %1 to d economy woes.
God bless u guy bcs u speak my mind
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by socialmediaman: 5:11am On May 26, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

[b]This hardship we are facing today is as a result of PDP's 16yrs of failure and massive looting (particularly from 2011 - 2015). [b] They couldn't save for latter days even when it was visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, perceivable to the anosmia and vocal to the dumb that economic woe was sacrosanct for this country.

I don't think the new government should continue to blame PDP for its lack of governance and progress so far. The presidency should've devalued the currency a long time ago, investors wouldn't have run away, PDP didn't cause that. PDP met a corrupt police and security system, they didn't do anything about it, The present government has still not done anything about it. It's One year now, do your thing and stop blaming PDP. Obama met a very battered economy in America, he went straight to work and brought the unemployment rate down to 4%, that's why they elected you, don't come telling stories of how difficult it takes to effect change, Nigerians see you running the same corrupt system you were criticizing. Forget the wailers, I disagree with them most times, but they're in the opposition and that's healthy for democracy, it shouldn't be taken personal, the only way to put your critics to shame is by getting to work and being successful, not being on the defensive waiting to hear what people will say

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 5:12am On May 26, 2016
godoluwa:
I knw ZOMBIE will always defend their master. My question was directed to Mynd but instead of u to answer, u prefer to attack me. Well, I only argue with sensible fellow. if you are angry, go & meet Oba Akiolu to shw d way 2 Lagoon

LA Epic reply grin
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by cao(f): 5:13am On May 26, 2016
Gotta love the irony of the comments on intelligence and illiteracy...
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by GWMI(m): 5:26am On May 26, 2016
Only a blind hypocrite will not see the failure of Buhari even a kid understands the failure Buhari have made Nigeria go through.What a party APC really is.Complete bunch of hypocritic failures shame.

3 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by hafypearl(f): 5:27am On May 26, 2016
Not that these wailers have ever supported this administration, you guys have always wished he don't succeed. Dealing with Igbos can be so annoying!
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by koladebrainiac(m): 5:30am On May 26, 2016
Newsi:
Disgruntled losers? Where are the elated victors? How come there are more so-called disgruntled losers than the elated victors? Remind me the meaning of democracy again?
Go check there names they are igbos from east. So i am not worried

They deserve to be angry because they are loser
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 5:41am On May 26, 2016
Don't worry, we will soon have our own rise and fall of gej movie
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by riczy(m): 5:54am On May 26, 2016
c food for haters
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 6:00am On May 26, 2016
I'm even dissapointed in my self for voting the un-prepared, aimless, directionless, heartless nomad!....this is NEVER d change i voted!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Was Colonialism Good For Africa? / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.