Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook (82366 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:52pm On May 25, 2016
piagetskinner:
Some Nigerians can be so foolish ....see unpatriotic comments.. ..especially from our brothers from the east
Oga patriotic we have seen you. Hope you are truely patriotic both in open and secret Even Buhari that goes abroad telling everyone that cares to hear that Nigerians are corrupt is not patriotic not to talk of you that wails in your bedroom. Abegi go and sleep joor!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by jojothaiv(m): 11:54pm On May 25, 2016
knightsTempler:
Karma!!! Karma!!! Karma!!!
What do they say about karma again?

Not quite long ago, the same APC folks, the northerners and few Yorubas where insulting GEJ on international media, calling him all kinda names, from clueless, daft, Otuoke drunk, all kinda unmaginative names, they not only insulted the man, they insulted his wife and children. Today the table has turned, what do you people expect?

Bunch of hypocrites!

What goes around comes around.

Health 101

Question 1.

With how Buhari has allowed every situation get out of hand including ordinary tomato ebola, what would have happened to Nigeria had ebola come during his administration?

Ena
Smile wickedly..

Death would have been so cheap back then, but thank God.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by waynejesus: 11:55pm On May 25, 2016
buhari is a disgrace

5 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by CoolAmbience(m): 11:55pm On May 25, 2016
ever811:
from the comments I just read I think the problem of Nigeria is Igbo nd not buhari..this Jews of Africa claim to be wise nd educated but ,I tell u the truth this guys are Margot..

My brother, you can't imagine how much this irritates me.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by ekefre4(m): 11:59pm On May 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Now this is what i have been saying. A revolution is what nigeria needs. The youths should wrest power out of these old men who have been there since the days of my fathers.
I'm telling you. We are more than 65million. So they can't rig us out if we r United. I'm just tired of these old men who have nothing to offer rule us. Enough is Enough
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by LEGENDP(m): 11:59pm On May 25, 2016
Ikechu68:

Point of correction: not south but south west. The SS and SE supported GEJ truly. The only southern group that didn't is the side that's locking the north balls for God knows now
yeah u r right but wat am preaching here is unity among ourselves. within ss there is division likewise among d igbos. remember wat amaechi did to his brother. that can never happen among d hausas weather ne, nw or nc.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by yewawa: 12:00am On May 26, 2016
Look at Nigerians,Look at people.....look at the way they are insulting their president that just spent a year on the throne..Is it possible for a house to be built in a day?.I think we should think deeply before we start condemimg our dear president
Regardless of what anybody says,i still believe in my country Nigeria,i still believe that it is only a tough decision(s) that can put things straight in Nigeria,and this can only be done by a non corrupt government.Once again,this is my jerusalem,and i wish my jerusalem well.
Long live President Mohamadu Buhari.
Long live Vp Osinbajo....Long live Nigeria
Peace

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:04am On May 26, 2016
ekefre4:
I'm telling you. We are more than 65million. So they can't rig us out if we r United. I'm just tired of these old men who have nothing to offer rule us. Enough is Enough
unfortunately most of us youths in the political arena are only comfortable being local government, and councel chairmen.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by piagetskinner(m): 12:04am On May 26, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Oga patriotic we have seen you. Hope you are truely patriotic both in open and secret Even Buhari that goes broad telling everyone that cares to hear that Nigerians are corrupt is not patriotic not to talk of you that wails in your bedroom. Abegi go and sleep joor!

U this igbotic pikin get off my mentions.. Y should ur brothers worsen our situation by washing our dirty linens outside.?..if someone form another country tries to look for loopholes Against ur home county..the sensible and patriotic thing to do(even though the country might not deserve it) is to defend ur country.

I wan sleep...no time for grammar

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Femiwilli: 12:04am On May 26, 2016
it's no secret we all know that B00hari is a mistake.

a man with no education.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Caseless: 12:05am On May 26, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

Babe, you should be conducting the deliverance on me. In fact, I'm sick! I just love what I'm seeing @ your dp and I'm sure Omenka, TonyeBarcanista and Caseless wouldn't mind as well. cheesy grin
nice job. I think I go begin come NL regularly now .
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by tiger28: 12:08am On May 26, 2016
Comments are from 80% Igbos.......still bitter after 1 year??been Miscalculating since the beginning of time!
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by AntidaftMOD: 12:10am On May 26, 2016
Caseless:
nice job. I think I go begin come NL regularly now .

Lol. . .E necessary o
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Caseless: 12:11am On May 26, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

Lol. . .E necessary o
AswearuGod grin
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 12:11am On May 26, 2016
One day, this country will emerge from her present inevitable predicament. Buhari's courage will an incessant visited precedence. Nigerians wanted Change but they weren't ready to pay the price.
Call me a zombie, but I say this era is what precedes the fulfilment of an apocalypse owned by our fathers who had foreseen the glory of Nigeria.

No good thing comes without a price. Nigerians should show little faith. By all means, do criticize but pray and have faith in the President.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by AntidaftMOD: 12:13am On May 26, 2016
Caseless:
AswearuGod grin
Baes cum dey show face for politics anyhow cheesy
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Johnsinia(m): 12:14am On May 26, 2016
Even cows have rejected Buhari as their class of species very soon goats will also reject the foo.l of a body odor president. Why won't they? when their (cows n goats) brain is brighter and inteligent than the foo.l's own.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Caseless: 12:20am On May 26, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

Baes cum dey show face for politics anyhow cheesy
Aswear. E get one sweet one wey I de trip for.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by mashnino(m): 12:20am On May 26, 2016
If as a Nigerian you are blaming the government for the sudden rise in price of tomatoes

You are dumber than you think
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by yemisat: 12:22am On May 26, 2016
Nnysher:
A post on BBC Africa's Facebook page read, "YOUR VIEWS: Nigeria's president Muhammadu Buhari vowed to restore national pride when he was elected to office a year ago. Has he made good on his promise?

Are you proud to be Nigerian? If you live outside of the country, do you think other people's perceptions of Nigerians have changed?

Comment below or send a WhatsApp audio message to: +44 73 41 07 08 44. Remember to include your name, town and country."

And these were the heated responses from respondents all over the world, including some Ugandans all the way from Kampala:
These ones no be Ugandans o o o, dem be Biafrans or IPods. Biafran no dey Dico o, no wonder it is underlined in RED. Bunch of idiots
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by mashnino(m): 12:23am On May 26, 2016
Nigerians never cease to amaze me

Someone is insulting your country and you are assisting

Smh...
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by yemisat: 12:27am On May 26, 2016
emmachukwu99:

You are just a sentimental fool oo! Zombie means fool, that's why am not suprised! Who looted in the PDP 16yrs? Some of them are part of ur Ape Pee Cee now! Amechi even looted the state fund to finance bubu campaign and thus ran to apc and became a minister! You are too blind to see that! I have seen ur constructive English. Fool! Lala u can ban me. Sentimental elements. No worry, the money wey dem pay una go soon finish. Mitchewww!
E pain u? Eyah! Sorry!
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Ibime(m): 12:27am On May 26, 2016
Nnysher:
A post on BBC Africa's Facebook page read, "YOUR VIEWS: Nigeria's president Muhammadu Buhari vowed to restore national pride when he was elected to office a year ago. Has he made good on his promise?

Are you proud to be Nigerian? If you live outside of the country, do you think other people's perceptions of Nigerians have changed?

Comment below or send a WhatsApp audio message to: +44 73 41 07 08 44. Remember to include your name, town and country."

And these were the heated responses from respondents all over the world, including some Ugandans all the way from Kampala:

You quoted 2 Ugandans who can't speak English and a bunch of IPOD youths. Well done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG / Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.