Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

How Will U Knw If Ur Woman/man Really Loves U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Knw If Ur Woman/man Really Loves U? (825 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will U Knw If Ur Woman/man Really Loves U? by bisan(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2009
My ex relationship was a vry strng one,n i devoted my all to it, but at d end of it i almost ran mad. I loved dis girl so much n she turned her back on me. I eventually managed to start anoda relationship to help me 4get abt her. This girl is so caring lyk the former if not more. I lyk her but find it difficult giving her d attention i gave my ex. 2 days bak she complained to me of my attittude n also didnt sound happy at all. I believe she wants it 100%, but how do i knw she will nt end up lyk d rest. Honesly i dnt believe d wrd love exists to me anymore ever since my last relationship.wat do i do? I need alternatives to do this descision n thats y ask dudes n sisters in d house, how will u knw wether ur guy or spouse really loves u, wat are the things he or she does that convinces u they really care and want to be with u? I dnt want my last relationship to affect my present relationship or them ending alike, pls wat do u think.
Re: How Will U Knw If Ur Woman/man Really Loves U? by AIRMARSHA: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2009
u said she is a good girl than relax and enjoy the relationship and pls be true to her.
Re: How Will U Knw If Ur Woman/man Really Loves U? by bisan(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ Airmarshal.Thanks for d advise. Believe me i've tried my best n still tryn to be true to her. My only fear is this, how im i not sure she wont end up lyk d former.? Im tryn not to be too protective but i cant just help it. Its lyk its become part of me nw.i wish there was a way i could act or do to knw if she is prentending. Who knws may be she is seeing some 1 behind my back.? U can never say cos my ex was doing that too and pretending to be gud.
Re: How Will U Knw If Ur Woman/man Really Loves U? by LaDiva1: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ poster, u needed to have given urself sme time out till u wer completely healed of ur past, cos u honestly re bounded into a new relationship, truly wat u dnt knw mite not kill u, since u r alrdy in dis my best advice is to relax fully n put ur best while forgettin ur former completly cos until u do this den u wld appreciate truly wat u have now, u or her might not b perfect in d tins u do but i assure u dat d virtue of true love is not findin d perfect person but lovin d imperfect person perfectly, also commit it to GOD n u will feel beta, all da best.
Re: How Will U Knw If Ur Woman/man Really Loves U? by follypimpi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2009
Take a chill pill let time dictates and tell the newbie not to pressurize you morever u r still Hurting,then lastly dont let the newbie pay the price for the former @ the end of the day it aint her fault.
Re: How Will U Knw If Ur Woman/man Really Loves U? by Titiw4real: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
forget the past! do u knw if she has gotten another person?
since u said this present one loves u just give her attention but not too show her love even thou u love her
be prayerful.i wish u success in life.
Re: How Will U Knw If Ur Woman/man Really Loves U? by bisan(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2009
Thanks all of u who contributed, i appreciate u advises n will take due actions necessary

(1) (Reply)

I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated / Should I Sacrifice Everything 4 Love Or End It All / Romance In Nl Has A Different Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.