Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Should I Sacrifice Everything 4 Love Or End It All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Sacrifice Everything 4 Love Or End It All (822 Views)

Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? / Which Among The Grls Cn U 4 Love / Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sacrifice Everything 4 Love Or End It All by xavier3(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2009
grin
Re: Should I Sacrifice Everything 4 Love Or End It All by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2009
:oI really wont advise u to give up all uve slaved for because of a woman u just met 3 months ago.
Who knows wot will happen tommorrow wot if she ends up breaking ur heart, u would have thrown away ur dreams and bright future for nothing!
abeg my brother. no try am!
Re: Should I Sacrifice Everything 4 Love Or End It All by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2009
You've started something, and your almost there. . .complete it up dude.

Your doing a really good course and an opportunity to travel abroad would arise in the future. . .

how are you so sure the grass is greener at the other end?

You really wanna be at the mercy of her and her uncle? cus I won't be surprised if that happens. . .
Re: Should I Sacrifice Everything 4 Love Or End It All by MrWaters: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2009
Oh boy- finish ur 5yr sentences o
Re: Should I Sacrifice Everything 4 Love Or End It All by likky: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2009
This thing they call luv, e still dey make me wonder ooo. My guy, e be lik say u own kind of luv is blind. I really understand that u luv this girl. Bt dear, open ur eyes well. Dont abandon ur future because of luv, Beside, i dont even think u knw much abt this girl cos u jst met her 3 months back.
i dnt think if it were her, u will do the same thing. She can go n wheneva ur ready, u will join her.

Another thing is, she's payn all the bills, guy, u better watch it. Sooner or later, u will be her boi, boi. lol. Try n learn her first n if she wants to call it quits because ur not comin with her, let her go. U will surely get another girl that will luv n understand u.
Re: Should I Sacrifice Everything 4 Love Or End It All by xavier3(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2009
Tanx pipl 4ur advice so far. please i still nid mo opinions as il check lata 4 dem. Wev bin speaking all thru today and she wants us to meet up and talk. im guessin i may not hav my 5 day grace period to make my decision and salvage our relationship. I feel so down today that i wish today never existed. A couple of my friends are saying maybe its cos shes my first in everything and maybe they are right.
As likky wrote, maybe im blind to all reason as to wish 4 my relationship not to end.

If i only had 1 wish,
Re: Should I Sacrifice Everything 4 Love Or End It All by infogenius(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2009
Love as they say have no bounds but brother I want you to think well.In a short time you are going to be a graduate of a course with a very lucrative prospect.

Your future is tied only to your hands and not hers.Travell and throw all you laboured for into the winds.Who knows whether she has other ideas that you do not know about.

Abeg no let one daughter of eve finish your life.

Tell her agin to give you reasons why you should go with her and ask her if she can advice her brother to do what she wants you to do.

It is far better to have a CRASHED RELATIONSHIP than A CRASHED DESTINY.
Re: Should I Sacrifice Everything 4 Love Or End It All by 2Legit2Qui: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2009
Xavier Xavier Xavier

How many times have i called you? Look, our people say, the dog wey no dey hear the hunters whistle na im dey lost for bush. Our people also talk say, na half word them dey talk for wise person, but when the word sink in, the word go become double. Our people also say, naani, naani, naani, the thing wey we get, na im we dey naani, also, our own wise people again talk say, a bird in hand, is worth more than thousands in the bush, finally, our people say, a hard dic k is a terrible thing to waste. So, from all these my proverbs, think deep and no say, pu ssy na pu ssy, but education na education. Who tell you say she no go dump you when una reach America? Who tell you say going to America makes you a better person? Who tells you say you no go find your own way to America when the time is ripe? Look, like i said b4, pu ssy na pu ssy, education na education, choose rightly or chop the wrong pu ssy.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? / Size: / She Wants A Phone Even Though:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.