Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! (2167 Views)

Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it / Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 2:58pm On May 31, 2016
No mind them, maybe they're paid to hate
MizMyColi:

cheesy
gringringrin

The more these folks hate on Tecno, the more I'm drawn to it.

That was how they hated on Goodluck Jonathan soteyyy, I didn't know when I became his Nairaland voltron.

Infact, these days, I deliberately search for Tecno keywords on Nairaland and when I'm in the mood, I give it hot to those who vent their frustration on my W4grin grin grin

Get used to it dear.
This is Nairaland.

I've been named Tecno ambassador by some. Lol. That'd be nice sha.
But I prefer Tecno W4 ambassador, at least, that's the one i have cogent experience of.

I'm taking my time to reply you this way so you don't feel too bad over accusations which might be false.

Let them say.
You just keep doing you, and be happyyyywinksmileysmileysmiley
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by ritababe(f): 2:58pm On May 31, 2016
@Op who you EPP
@teamtecno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 2:59pm On May 31, 2016
I'll supply bread
TeeFeh:

Yes I'm happy because its not their father that gave me my Tecno L8 that I'm currently using neither is it their mother,so anyone can just die in peace,I love akara or Puff Puff for their wake ceremony
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 2:59pm On May 31, 2016
As in, do people get paid to hate cos i don't understand
chigoizie7:
How all these things take concern una?

@least they are getting paid for jobs well done, u that is shouting samsung and iPhone, how much has entered ur bank account for doing so?

I don't know why people won't mind their businesses.

Na must say, u go buy the tecno? If u ain't interested, keep ur mouth shut and allow interested peeps to go for it, everyone must not use samsung or iPhone, besides, who iPhone don help?

U still live in a rented one room "face me,I punch u" apartment and u are using a phone worth over 200k, my dear, that amount can mould 100bags of cement for u. And that is over 4000 (6'inch) blocks, it can build a 3bedroom flat for u.
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 3:00pm On May 31, 2016
Iyalaya anybody
mrprezident007:
Tecno ti takeover. Lol
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 3:01pm On May 31, 2016
Lmao
Penaldo:
That even the OP ran away from his thread
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 3:02pm On May 31, 2016
Reply PM abi
Penaldo:
Continue my sister...

Reply my PM grin
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 3:03pm On May 31, 2016
In which country?
TeeFeh:
LOL happy independence day
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 3:03pm On May 31, 2016
If na you, you go wait
jonmoveek:

OP, baba don run comot sharply.
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 3:06pm On May 31, 2016
As in, no time
Penaldo:
I love the response Teefah gave the OP
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by Vick4rill(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2016
TeeFeh:
This guy is funny sha..LOL
How will someone say I'm advertising Tecno because my two threads made FP,did I even know that they'll put it on fp?I just made my own thing nah,if I said iPhone nko?u go vex??guy go find work jare..I'm here to have fun on nairaland and I thank God that sure not a mod,because if lala or obino was like this,them for don ban me meanwhile I don't even have an idea of what sure talking about.. I respect Nairaland mods..u guys are amazing
the fu.king op did nt believe in the God u re tanking, am nt suprise abt this thread because he is the "i know all" kind.
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by HardMirror(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2016
What a pity. Celebration of mediocrity. Have your fun boys and girls
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by stevepeters: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
whogoscam:
Your mates are using Samsung Galaxy S6 or Even the new S7 to be rolled out soon.. you are shouting techno. 1 billion techno is not equal to 0.5 Samsung.

Which u dey use sef ehn?! Abeg this issue is not it! Guess y'all just looking for cp. Don't beef her own anyway!!!
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by Cdave: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
@teefeh no mind them! Supporting a brand is not a crime last time I checked sef!! Tecno rocks admit it! Other models do too! Aw many of you can affor s7 or any iphone!!!??
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by kennybenjminz: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
y the fight people...rep whom you rep no shit undecided
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by Piusman: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
The Olodo OP doesn't even know it is TECNO and not TECHNO?.....SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm New Here.. Please Welcome Me. / Why Are Bayelsa Girls so Mean? / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.