Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! (2146 Views)

Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it / Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by HardMirror(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2016
It has come to my notice that TECHNO MOBILE has shamelessly taken over nairaland using Female monikers mostly to create topics all in the bid to make front page by telling malicious lies even lie mohammed is incapable of. Don't get carried away with posts you see these days once you see them stylishly Mention any techno phone in their posts.

This is what a typical agents profile looks like
www.nairaland.com/teefeh
This one is out to sell the L8

There are many of them here in the romance section creating threads and lying with careless abandon. angry

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by ebamma(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2016
Na so we see dem oh. Many popular monikers have even been bought over by Tecno, If you just mention Tecno dem go appear like say dem use trumpet call dem.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2016
Nice Job..

Lalasticlala. if a device is named in a post, do well to verify the corresponding info, before publishing it... that girl just spread rumour...

thanks..
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by Nobody: 1:03am On May 26, 2016
u dis man

1st.... Teefeh is not a Tecno agent blabla
2...he is just showing off his new L8

3...go buy ur own
kiss
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by whogoscam: 1:06am On May 26, 2016
Your mates are using Samsung Galaxy S6 or Even the new S7 to be rolled out soon.. you are shouting techno. 1 billion techno is not equal to 0.5 Samsung.
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by ronald4lif(m): 1:34am On May 26, 2016
I don't know of any tecno phone and their various designs, not even one. So they can advertise till thy kingdom come I don't care.
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by HardMirror(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2016
whogoscam:
Your mates are using Samsung Galaxy S6 or Even the new S7 to be rolled out soon.. you are shouting techno. 1 billion techno is not equal to 0.5 Samsung.
Don't mind the idio.ts. The way they lie just to advertise the crap is appalling.
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by HardMirror(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2016
9PBLIVE:
u dis man

3...go buy ur own
kiss
Are you one of them?
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by Iceman296: 8:55am On May 26, 2016
Whats The Aim of this thread Now??
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by TeeFeh(f): 6:44pm On May 26, 2016
Why was my account mentioned on this thread please?

So I cannot say something about my device again??
Lalasticlala please see to this...I'm not a tecno marketer abeg...what's wrong with all this Nairalanders gan sef?
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by TeeFeh(f): 6:56pm On May 26, 2016
This guy is funny sha..LOL
How will someone say I'm advertising Tecno because my two threads made FP,did I even know that they'll put it on fp?I just made my own thing nah,if I said iPhone nko?u go vex??guy go find work jare..I'm here to have fun on nairaland and I thank God that sure not a mod,because if lala or obino was like this,them for don ban me meanwhile I don't even have an idea of what sure talking about.. I respect Nairaland mods..u guys are amazing
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by MizMyColi(f): 7:29pm On May 26, 2016
TeeFeh:
How will someone say I'm advertising Tecno because my two threads made FP,did I even know that they'll put it on fp?I just made my own thing nah,if I said iPhone nko?u go vex??guy go find work jare..I'm here to have fun on nairaland and I thank God that sure not a mod,because if lala or obino was like this,them for don ban me meanwhile I don't even have an idea of what sure talking about.. I respect Nairaland mods..u guys are amazing

cheesy
gringringrin

The more these folks hate on Tecno, the more I'm drawn to it.

That was how they hated on Goodluck Jonathan soteyyy, I didn't know when I became his Nairaland voltron.

Infact, these days, I deliberately search for Tecno keywords on Nairaland and when I'm in the mood, I give it hot to those who vent their frustration on my W4grin grin grin

Get used to it dear.
This is Nairaland.

I've been named Tecno ambassador by some. Lol. That'd be nice sha.
But I prefer Tecno W4 ambassador, at least, that's the one i have cogent experience of.

I'm taking my time to reply you this way so you don't feel too bad over accusations which might be false.

Let them say.
You just keep doing you, and be happyyyywinksmileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by mrprezident007(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2016
Tecno ti takeover. Lol
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by TeeFeh(f): 8:42am On May 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

cheesy
gringringrin

That was how they hated on Goodluck Jonathan soteyyy, I didn't know when I became his Nairaland voltron.

Infact, these days, I deliberately search for Tecno keywords on Nairaland and when I'm in the mood, I give it hot to those who vent their frustration on my W4grin grin grin

Get used to it dear.
This is Nairaland.

But I prefer Tecno W4 ambassador, at least, that's the one i have cogent experience of.

I'm taking my time to reply you this way so you don't feel too bad over accusations which might be false.

Let them say.

Yes I'm happy because its not their father that gave me my Tecno L8 that I'm currently using neither is it their mother,so anyone can just die in peace,I love akara or Puff Puff for their wake ceremony
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by chigoizie7(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2016
How all these things take concern una?

@least they are getting paid for jobs well done, u that is shouting samsung and iPhone, how much has entered ur bank account for doing so?

I don't know why people won't mind their businesses.

Na must say, u go buy the tecno? If u ain't interested, keep ur mouth shut and allow interested peeps to go for it, everyone must not use samsung or iPhone, besides, who iPhone don help?

U still live in a rented one room "face me,I punch u" apartment and u are using a phone worth over 200k, my dear, that amount can mould 100bags of cement for u. And that is over 4000 (6'inch) blocks, it can build a 3bedroom flat for u.
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by BolajiChang: 3:19pm On May 27, 2016
chigoizie7:

@least they are getting paid for jobs well done, u that is shouting samsung and iPhone, how much has entered ur bank account for doing so?

Na must say, u go buy the tecno? If u ain't interested, keep ur mouth shut and allow interested peeps to go for it, everyone must not use samsung or iPhone, besides, who iPhone don help?

U still live in a rented one room "face me,I punch u" apartment and u are using a phone worth over 200k, my dear, that amount can mould 100bags of cement for u. And that is over 4000 (6'inch) blocks, it can build a 3bedroom flat for u.
LOL Help me tell them o.
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by BolajiChang: 3:21pm On May 27, 2016
Abi o, enjoy yourself baby girl

TeeFeh:

Yes I'm happy because its not their father that gave me my Tecno L8 that I'm currently using neither is it their mother,so anyone can just die in peace,I love akara or Puff Puff for their wake ceremony
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by Penaldo: 11:16pm On May 29, 2016
I love the response Teefah gave the OP
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by Penaldo: 11:17pm On May 29, 2016
That even the OP ran away from his thread
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by Penaldo: 11:17pm On May 29, 2016
Most of these guys are kids
chigoizie7:

Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by Penaldo: 11:18pm On May 29, 2016
TeeFeh:

Continue my sister...

Reply my PM grin
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by Penaldo: 11:19pm On May 29, 2016
This is KO
MizMyColi:

cheesy
gringringrin

Get used to it dear.
This is Nairaland.

Let them say.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by Penaldo: 11:19pm On May 29, 2016
Where is OP? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iceman296:
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by jonmoveek: 11:51pm On May 29, 2016
Penaldo:
Where is OP? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
OP, baba don run comot sharply.
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by TeeFeh(f): 6:19am On May 30, 2016
BolajiChang:
Abi o, enjoy yourself baby girl

LOL happy independence day
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 2:53pm On May 31, 2016
People will talk now
9PBLIVE:
u dis man

3...go buy ur own
kiss
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 2:54pm On May 31, 2016
blah di dah, rubbish
ronald4lif:
I don't know of any tecno phone and their various designs, not even one. So they can advertise till thy kingdom come I don't care.
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 2:54pm On May 31, 2016
So if someone posts about a phone now, They've been bought over by the brand
ebamma:
Na so we see dem oh.
Many popular monikers have even been bought over by Tecno,
If you just mention Tecno dem go appear like say dem use trumpet call dem.
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 2:55pm On May 31, 2016
OK
BiafraBushBoy:
Nice Job..

Lalasticlala. if a device is named in a post, do well to verify the corresponding info, before publishing it... that girl just spread rumour...

thanks..
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 2:55pm On May 31, 2016
As in, Help me ask am o
Iceman296:
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 2:56pm On May 31, 2016
Person wey no get sense
TeeFeh:
Why was my account mentioned on this thread please?

So I cannot say something about my device again??
Lalasticlala please see to this...I'm not a tecno marketer abeg...what's wrong with all this Nairalanders gan sef?
Re: ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! by windyjosezy: 2:57pm On May 31, 2016
Don't mind him
TeeFeh:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Was My Thread Locked?? / When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) / A Very Boring Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.