Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP (21201 Views)

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) / New Militant Group Called Northerner Avengers With Their Sophisticated Weapons(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by MadCow1: 8:08am On May 26, 2016
How did the PDP know? undecided

PDP = Niger Delta Avengers.. angry

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by IkpuMmadu: 8:08am On May 26, 2016
Wetin concern me ... The bribe is oil money and they are fighting for oil

That Igbo man will be going

It's good for the idiot kachikwu of a man
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Nobody: 8:09am On May 26, 2016
Kachiukwu Mugu. Some people just play you 419
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by xxgig(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2016
Rolings:
PDP CALL YOUR BOYS TO ORDER WE KNOW YOU ARE BEHIND THE NDA INSTEAD OF YOU TO BE BUSY FINDING A FRIENDLY COUNTRY THAT WILL GIVE GEJ ASYLUM YOU ARE HERE TALKING OF BRIBES AS IF BRIBERY DOESN'T EXIST IN YOUR DICTIONARY
We now know that PDP are the avengers.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by kingsass: 8:11am On May 26, 2016
Uduak2019:

Typical Yoruba...SMH

I think u are just 1 of those ethnic idiots with peanut brain who just jump into conclusion over whatever they read.....Go get a life bro
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Afriface: 8:11am On May 26, 2016
Give the devil his dues..period
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Gkemz: 8:12am On May 26, 2016
The party that bribed its way into government with deceitful tongue which obviously worked on gullibe ones will continue to bribe her citizens. Corruption fighting corruption. the
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Edifyer: 8:14am On May 26, 2016
Breaking: PDP shuts down official Twitter handle account @PDPNigeria

“All tweets and any communication from the handle @PDPNigeria does not represent the views of the Party forthwith. We will inform the general public of a new twitter account soon. Thanks for your understanding.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/breaking-pdp-shuts-official-twitter-handle-account-pdpnigeria/

Verify before commenting
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by tbaba1234: 8:14am On May 26, 2016
PDP rumour mill grin grin grin Once the biggest party in Africa.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by prodigistopy(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2016
This is a rumor.... Let just wait till evening when pdp will claim their twitter account has been hacked.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Jungleluv5: 8:15am On May 26, 2016
dragon2000:
Source: Managing Director of NNPC, @IbeKachikwu just gave representatives of Niger Delta Avengers $10million bribe.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/735550999683866624
Abeg show me prove and the receipt.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by coaco(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2016
Papa Device Pikin.
Party full of lies, how una take get dis info.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Pope22(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2016
If its true, they will keep bribing cus another group created by same group will soon emerge for their own money; trust niger deltans nah.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by GWMI(m): 8:16am On May 26, 2016
That is what we call 419 Buhari have been duped because, the Niger Delta avengers just destroyed a pipeline in Warri this morning according to vanguard newspaper.Thanks.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by DeleSuper1: 8:17am On May 26, 2016
Bundesliga!

ever since this so called PDP lost power since 1912, I have not seen them talked about any other development rather than "BRIBE, BRIBE, BRIBE" se won fi se Yin no, ehn? and when you were there, see where you push us reach!

Gerarahere jare. ;DBundesliga!

ever since this so called PDP lost power since 1912, I have not seen them talked about any other development rather than "BRIBE, BRIBE, BRIBE" se won fi se Yin no, ehn? and when you were there, see where you push us reach!

Gerarahere jare.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by guvnor83: 8:18am On May 26, 2016
lie
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by menxer: 8:19am On May 26, 2016
Is that not the same twitter handle they (PDP) denied saying it was hacked and was shut down?

Propaganda Distribution Party - PDP
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Ibolt4m(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2016
Its not fair atall y would northern criminals have more oil block than d south?... D worst part is DAT our leader never care for d South,all dy wanted is to suck off all d riches there..smh angry
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by SergeAlain: 8:21am On May 26, 2016
Well a possible and unfortunate explanation might be that they need the cash to pay for their next arms consignment in readiness for the impending conflict!!
I think it was a really bad idea to offer them cash!!!!

fiizznation:
I thought the so called avengers are blowing up their lands so that their people will be emancipated from the shackles of "absolutely zinc", why will they collect any bribe then? Hmm!!! Anyway I still don't believe that the minister bribed them. Maybe they{avengers} had a rethink. Of course they will have realized the foolishness in blowing up their lands just to spit the President.

When I was pointing out their foolishness here, some people were busy saying different things.

Long live the Niger/Delta
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by sammhi(m): 8:22am On May 26, 2016
How are sure this news is True..
opposition parties can cook up stories just to paint the other bad..APc did it.so won't be surprised if it is a paid back
in anycase there is no big deal to pay 10m$ in order to have peace ...
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Nobody: 8:22am On May 26, 2016
$10 million?
Then more arm to your armory the AVENGERS cheesy

Em, on a serious note PDP must be bold enough to tell us who and who the representatives of NDA are.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by carinmom(f): 8:23am On May 26, 2016
phantonce:
If Kachikwu gave members of Niger Delta avengers money without inviting PDP.how did PDP now get to know?

What are the probability of PDP knowing the outcome of a meeting instantly which is not in the media.

The DSS should start there arrest from the guy managing the Twitter handle.

Perhaps their account has been hacked, they will deny this and claim that their account's been hacked.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by TeamSimple(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2016
People now believe stories coming from pdp's Twitter handle at the expense of national dailies. Smh
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Nobody: 8:23am On May 26, 2016
YorubaHighness:
How PDP take know this information?

Anyone that disagrees with Ibos is Yoruba.

Anyone that beats sense into Ibos is Yoruba.

Anyone that block Ibos' manipulative ways is Yoruba.

Any sane person that gullibos can't intimidate is Yoruba.

IGBOs not ibos.
You can now continue with your stupidity.
THANKS

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by YorubaHighness: 8:24am On May 26, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

IGBOs not ibos.
You can know continue with your stupidity.
THANKS

NOW not know. Pele omo Ibo
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by SergeAlain: 8:25am On May 26, 2016
I will take that with a pinch of salt. This probably their mechanism for dropping heavy news that might lead to visits from the DSS, EFCC, NAVY, Army, Airforce and US Marines put together. grin grin grin

This is what you get when you begin to be seen as suppressing the opposition. Expect it to increase going forward!!

Edifyer:
Breaking: PDP shuts down official Twitter handle account @PDPNigeria

“All tweets and any communication from the handle @PDPNigeria does not represent the views of the Party forthwith. We will inform the general public of a new twitter account soon. Thanks for your understanding.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/breaking-pdp-shuts-official-twitter-handle-account-pdpnigeria/

Verify before commenting
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by temodent(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So your " incorruptible" Buhari is now begging with bribe? Choi
does wailing also take away the thinking cap. Anyway what differentiate you from those peddling the propaganda. Papa Deceiving Pikin
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by dona2us(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2016
YorubaHighness:
How PDP take know this information?

Anyone that disagrees with Ibos is Yoruba.

Anyone that beats sense into Ibos is Yoruba.

Anyone that block Ibos' manipulative ways is Yoruba.

Any sane person that gullibos can't intimidate is Yoruba.

for this one ooooh me no believe pdp ooo expect they will come outside and proved to us that this bribe scandal is true
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Nobody: 8:26am On May 26, 2016
YorubaHighness:

NOW not know. Pele omo Ibo
I'd already corrected my typo.i wish I can reset your brain. You're an irredeemable bigot.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by YorubaHighness: 8:27am On May 26, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

I'd already corrected my typo.i wish I can reset your brain. You're an irredeemable bigot.
Okay, now go correct your region, Ibo boy.

I not i.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by BabaAlaji(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos Bus Service Limited To Enforce No Standing Rule In Buses / Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.