Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? (5625 Views)

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / “my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 7:28am On May 30, 2016
Mskrisx:

Omo ina ni mi o smiley

Lols, am from Kaduna ati delta grin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Mskrisx(f): 7:29am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lols, am from Kaduna ati delta grin

Seriously omo Ibo ni mi walahi mi sere
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 7:36am On May 30, 2016
Mskrisx:

Seriously omo Ibo ni mi walahi mi sere
Adonbilivit shocked
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Mskrisx(f): 7:44am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Adonbilivit shocked

Am an igbo girl, but was raised in Lagos. Ikd precise
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 7:45am On May 30, 2016
Mskrisx:

Am an igbo girl, but was raised in Lagos. Ikd precise

I salute you jare and u speak the language so fluently shocked

I Was born in KD, raised in KD/ lagos --> Ojo to be precise grin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Mskrisx(f): 7:48am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

I salute you jare and u speak the language so fluently shocked

I Was born in KD, raised in KD/ lagos --> Ojo to be precise grin

Omo Eko o... Swagger! wink
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 8:06am On May 30, 2016
Mskrisx:

Omo Eko o... Swagger! wink

Buate!! grin

Inu mi ma dun ti e ba fi eni ti ayon latileyin?--"mimzy" smiley

Oje eni ti mo mi e' bi eni owo
grin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Ferdyboss: 8:08pm On May 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
Even though most people are gonna lie, what exactly are you going to do with such information?

Abeg help me ask him.Maybe it's a survey for his final year thesis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) / “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes / How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.