Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

“my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim (2556 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim by kabsedokenneth(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2017
This Lady tells her story

He was over me and bound me. He at that point moved his hand to cover my mouth as he slid his enormous cock into me and slammed me to stupour.

I met Saheed one Wednesday afternoon, a day that happened to be my birthday.

He offered me a lift home yet as we were having a discussion in his auto, it came up that I was a year older that day.

He was excited and offered to take me out for lunch. We got to know each other better as we sat opposite each other in the restaurant. I felt and instant attraction to him and I did not want the date to end. He seemed to feel the same way too because he suggested we hung out at his house for the evening.

I went along with him, excited to hang out with him some more. I discovered he was not based in Lagos but was only around that week for business so he was staying with an uncle during this time. When we got to his place, I met his uncle who was a lot older. He was on his way out when we entered so Saheed and I had the house to ourselves.

We sat beside each other on the couch, enjoying each other company as the attraction built. In minutes, we were kissing and clinging to each other hungrily. He hurriedly took off my clothes and I did the same for him. He slid his cock into my waiting cunt and I moaned out his name in pleasure. The s*x was rough but very pleasurable. We f*cked like two animals in heat until we laid, panting after we both.....

Read on: https://www.kabsedo.com/lover-uncle-banged-night-lady-claim.html

2 Shares

Re: “my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 20, 2017
grin

Chaaaaiii!

See rough sex shocked
Re: “my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim by abelprice(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2017
We don hear... all this girls wey dey imagine tins after dey don read romance novel nor go let thread rest.. be careful what you wish for o... jst saying.. undecided...

2 Likes

Re: “my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim by Alexbrain(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: “my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim by finnestdope(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Slut*** grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard / Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! / What Is The True Essence Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.