Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

"We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (49191 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by samsam2019: 3:56am On May 27, 2016
Feranchek:

And mind you, not all gurls like A are wayward. (Get to meet my sisters wink wink)
like you will be there when guys are banging your sister

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Emeka71(m): 4:38am On May 27, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3761542_tmpdoodle1464249732853_jpeg7ae50293114eb3de6a902ab52a4baa31

But after marrying B, we cheat on her with A... grin

B even looks more attractive than A; sexual strength is not in outrageous appearance but in the state of health of the babe.
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by ShammahBarnabas(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2016
Rushtec:
Check

True as hell!
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Rushtec(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2016
MY BROTHER GOD BLESS U TOO
imoke1:
Ohw I luv this post because some ladies will learn something from this. God bless the poster. It is a lesson to all girls to learn from this and, they should no that guys are no more foolish like b4.
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by theEYe21(f): 9:27am On May 30, 2016
Ladies will not still learn, and more than 50% of guys will still be foolish. That's reality
imoke1:
Ohw I luv this post because some ladies will learn something from this. God bless the poster. It is a lesson to all girls to learn from this and, they should no that guys are no more foolish like b4.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / "What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.