Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Would Have Happened Had Ebola Come During APC Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Have Happened Had Ebola Come During APC Administration? (571 Views)

Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn / Magnus Abe Shows Dancing Steps During APC Campaign (Photos) / 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Have Happened Had Ebola Come During APC Administration? by mauriceju2(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2016
Everything seem to be out of control plus APC blamed game that is why i ask what would have happened to Nigeria had ebola come during APC administration?
Re: What Would Have Happened Had Ebola Come During APC Administration? by modath(f): 9:26am On May 26, 2016

Re: What Would Have Happened Had Ebola Come During APC Administration? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 26, 2016
Hmm and wot if it came through north?
Re: What Would Have Happened Had Ebola Come During APC Administration? by eyeview: 9:29am On May 26, 2016
They would simply blamed Jonathan for not buying drugs ahead of time. Simple.

Then Buhari will find very far country and jet off of a 7day official visit,just to stay away from the menace.

Then zombies will blame ipod,pdp,wailers etc for secretly introducing sawyer into the country to ruin their govt.

Femi Adesina will come out and declare that anyone who is not happy with the ebola should go out and fight it himself.

But as for controlling the spread,they will handle it the same way they've been handling past issues;by doing nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened Had Ebola Come During APC Administration? by chikel2000(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2016
I dnt even wan think abt it. Clueless govt
Re: What Would Have Happened Had Ebola Come During APC Administration? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 26, 2016
And this really cracked my ribs. Lolz
Re: What Would Have Happened Had Ebola Come During APC Administration? by simpleseyi: 9:47am On May 26, 2016
Fashola and Amaechi tamed Ebola, they are both APC chieftains and current Ministers. Ordinary Malaria, Jonathan could not tame, recall that it was Malaria induced disease that killed Jonathan's uncle. Come with another lie, I will call Lie Mohammed to out-lie you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened Had Ebola Come During APC Administration? by modath(f): 9:49am On May 26, 2016
Most of you ignorant folks don't know there is something called Nigeria centre for Diseases control (been getting donor funds and appropriated for in the budget) because the past PDP governments weren't proactive enough and were too corrupt to allow it see the light of day..

@ mauriceju2 ,

You ran away ba? God is watching you lots!!

2 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened Had Ebola Come During APC Administration? by Beremx(f): 9:53am On May 26, 2016
simpleseyi:
Fashola and Amaechi tamed Ebola, they are both APC chieftains and current Ministers. Ordinary Malaria, Jonathan could not tame, recall that it was Malaria induced disease that killed Jonathan's uncle. Come with another lie, I will call Lie Mohammed to out-lie you.
true talk.

Shebi Lassa Fever don go abi? The government did well in fighting the disease.
Re: What Would Have Happened Had Ebola Come During APC Administration? by modath(f): 9:55am On May 26, 2016

Re: What Would Have Happened Had Ebola Come During APC Administration? by modath(f): 10:05am On May 26, 2016
tongue
Beremx:
true talk.

Shebi Lassa Fever don go abi? The government did well in fighting the disease.

See dem peeping, dem don run...they thought they will have something to mock this government with!! Ignorant charlatans who politicize evrything...

This same 2016, the same NCDC has been appropriated for under ministry of health and no one is in the Jabi office..... Probably cos it has been the practice since under the IB.

Mynd44 lalasticlala,this can still be exposed to the world since that was the initial plan by the OP.

(1) (Reply)

I Pity Laid Mohammed - He Keeps Defending Our Failed Promises - Buhari / I Am Back / EFCC Seizes Diezani’s N3.58bn Abuja Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.